What's new

Does the Muslim community deserve the hate they're getting ?

I am from the state where Muslim population is below 2%.Here all my Muslim friends,yes same as Hindu friends are quite good.Most of them enjoy educated and clean life.We do argue on Hindu Muslim issue,again carry on as usual after vodka parties.Here all Muslim go to normal schools ,sishumandir and DAV too.When I see real life Muslims if my state never hated them as most are not extremist.

That's how it is for EVERY religion in non-muslim countries.
Opposite in Saudi. You can't even have Hindu deities even in home.
Yes because the Saudi authorities magically know if you keep Hindu deities in your home.

You're not very bright are you?

Yes because the Saudi authorities magically know if you keep Hindu deities in your home.

You're not very bright are you?

There you go.

http://www.expatarrivals.com/article/religion-and-worship-in-saudi-Arabia

http://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/hinduism/2001/06/hindus-in-the-middle-east.aspx

http://livinginsaudiarabia.org/228/can-you-worship-any-other-religion-in-saudi-arabia/

I will pass on your insult since I can understand your position of trying to defend the indefensible.

I am not trying to say Saudi can not have it's own laws. I am only pointing at the duplicity of Muslims in general in not being pro-minorities where they are in majority and demand the opposite where they are in minority.

There you go.

http://www.expatarrivals.com/article/religion-and-worship-in-saudi-Arabia

http://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/hinduism/2001/06/hindus-in-the-middle-east.aspx

http://livinginsaudiarabia.org/228/can-you-worship-any-other-religion-in-saudi-arabia/

I will pass on your insult since I can understand your position of trying to defend the indefensible.

I am not trying to say Saudi can not have it's own laws. I am only pointing at the duplicity of Muslims in general in not being pro-minorities where they are in majority and demand the opposite where they are in minority.
Still not understanding my point.

There's no way Saudi authorities can know if you keep a statue in your house, unless you parade it about like an idiot.

It's like having weed, nobody will know you have it unless you flaunt it like a moron.

Still not understanding my point.

There's no way Saudi authorities can know if you keep a statue in your house, unless you parade it about like an idiot.

It's like having weed, nobody will know you have it unless you flaunt it like a moron.

You mean keep it illegally?

I would rather not pray than break laws of the country I am a guest in. It's just one of those things I believe in.

My point was in how the 'system' is skewed to screw the minorities in Saudi, that's all.

You mean keep it illegally?

I would rather not pray than break laws of the country I am a guest in. It's just one of those things I believe in.

My point was in how the 'system' is skewed to screw the minorities in Saudi, that's all.

Not at all. It's skewed to screw minorities who flaunt their faith.

Not at all. It's skewed to screw minorities who flaunt their faith.

Look at the title of this thread & look at your arrogance.
I have nothing else to say except to point at the obvious arrogance and why the OP started this thread.

Look at the title of this thread & look at your arrogance.
I have nothing else to say except to point at the obvious arrogance and why the OP started this thread.

Truth hurts.

I do rather enjoy making statements which can be interpreted in multiple ways.

185692.jpg

A Hindu in Saudi Arabia can practice his faith in private, but not in public in Saudi Arabia.

This is generalize statement, and there is no concept of generalized statement in Islamic law and day of judgement.

I know you have to take reference of Quran in each and every argument and if it is not there, you will derive some how. This is a pathetic state of mind.

I know you have to take reference of Quran in each and every argument and if it is not there, you will derive some how. This is a pathetic state of mind.
This is quite common here .

LMAO. Back at the label throwing game. Assuming shit all over again.Assuming that I support western narratives. Assuming I support the alt right or that I'm a gay rights advocate sitting in isloo. If I were to start counting the words in your reply half of them would be IMPERIALIST LIBERAL NEO WESTERN SECULAR. Please take a napkin and wipe that foam thats oozing out of your mouth.
Nice counter argument though. You really answered my questions. Oh wait you didnt.
In this one single thread I made of extremely clear that I was addressing the lone wolfs aka the bad eggs who are standing out (which are most prominent in foreign Muslim community). Now idk if you can't read or have the memory of a goldfish and I don't care either.

Integration. In my terms atleast (in the most basic form) means not exploding.Not driving your trucks into crowds. Not pledging allegiance to deash. Not rioting and forming sharia police in a western state. Not running to syria to fight for "the Islamic state". Not spreading hate against your OWN state on social media.

Are you denying any of this happens ?
You think I care what version of Islam they follow ? Or what they wear and eat ?

I answered all your questions and in-turn questioned your very flawed premise based on which you posed such questions? Did you answer my questions though? Or did you resorted to your typical blabbering? I leave that to your colonized intellect to figure out.

NO, in this thread you did NOT address the lone wolves but regurgitated the predominant western governments position - that Islam is to blame for acts of such lone wolves and that muslims are guilty by association.

It does NOT matter what your goldfish brain understand by "integration". I was referring to what western governments understand by integration. An understanding based on which they (western gov + media) are targeting their Muslim population and doing propaganda against Muslims and shaping their narrative of terrorism , a narrative that colonized people like you are buying into. It is based on that very western narrative that you framed your arguments in this thread. Similarly you are yet to answer what do you mean by radicalism? How do you define it? Do you regurgitate flawed and orientalist western notion of "radicalism" or do you have a mind of your own?

Back
Top Bottom