What's new

Does the Muslim community deserve the hate they're getting ?

Why and how is your faith in trouble.

This is a private matter of mine.

Do you honestly need proof of this ? Its everywhere around you. Look up the last 50 terrorist attacks in every part of the world , you'll see what I'm talking about. Of course when theres 1.7 billion people involved there's bound to be some negativity that even as you say is amplified , let's be honest we're giving them alot of stuff to talk about. 20% of Pakistan has favorable views of ISIS and 60% are "unsure". There's still millions in the country who still support the Taliban. First generation Muslims in the west are still being radicalised and suicide bombings are still occurring.

Is this from the PEW survey? In that case you have your numbers mixed up, only 9% of those surveyed viewed ISIS positively. 28% view them negatively.
FT_15.11.17_isis_views.png

Well, I could not read all replies and opinions in this thread! My POV is:

Islam and Muslims started to get hates just after it was reviled! Till now Islam and Muslims are hated and will be in future too.

We were hated, are hated and will be hated! Like it or not.

So, anyone who don't want to be hated for religious identity, just leave Islam! And live a happy life. Being Muslim is a choice.

Well, I could not read all replies and opinions in this thread! My POV is:

Islam and Muslims started to get hates just after it was reviled! Till now Islam and Muslims are hated and will be in future too.

We were hated, are hated and will be hated! Like it or not.

So, anyone who don't want to be hated for religious identity, just leave Islam! And live a happy life. Being Muslim is a choice.

Exactly! If you can't stand the heat, get out of the sun boy

That's just grammatically incorrect.

Tru.
And to answer your question , yes I am a painter . Ever heard of the painting Mona Lisa ? You can thank me now.

This is a private matter of mine.

Is this from the PEW survey? In that case you have your numbers mixed up, only 9% of those surveyed viewed ISIS positively. 28% view them negatively.
FT_15.11.17_isis_views.png

Oops. Yep I got the numbers mixed lol. Even still at 9%. That's 20 million people who think ISIS is right.

Exactly! If you can't stand the heat, get out of the sun boy

Are you suggesting people should leave Islam ? No thanks people want to keep their heads.

Don't worry your head is safe. Better to leave Islam than live a double life. Time to come out of the closet

Is that what people in your murtadland ? Leave Islam ? Sad. Tbh if you were half a Muslim you would be beheading them right now. But I guess you aren't as big of a momin as I thought you were.

Do you honestly need proof of this ? Its everywhere around you. Look up the last 50 terrorist attacks in every part of the world , you'll see what I'm talking about. Of course when theres 1.7 billion people involved there's bound to be some negativity that even as you say is amplified , let's be honest we're giving them alot of stuff to talk about. 20% of Pakistan has favorable views of ISIS and 60% are "unsure". There's still millions in the country who still support the Taliban. First generation Muslims in the west are still being radicalised and suicide bombings are still occurring.

You keep parroting anti muslim propaganda. The key question some muslims should do to themselves is: Why some muslims dont criticize western policies? Whats your opinion about cases like that of Afghanistan were for 17 years now foreign forces occupy, with a colonial mentality, a muslim country prolonging the civil war? Its interesting how heavily indoctrinated are some muslims who believe that someone who protects their house from a burglar is the violent here

The people who live in non muhammadian countries and people on the net like me are leaving this cult Dailey specially in Iraq and Lebanon and Syria

The reason is? You believe that Assad or USA that have killed more muslims than ISIS are better?

You keep parroting anti muslim propaganda. The key question some muslims should do to themselves is: Why some muslims dont criticize western policies? Whats your opinion about cases like that of Afghanistan were for 17 years now foreign forces occupy, with a colonial mentality, a muslim country prolonging the civil war? Its interesting how heavily indoctrinated are some muslims who believe that someone who protects their house from a burglar is the violent here

The reason is? You believe that Assad or USA that have killed more muslims than ISIS are better?

Its almost like you didn't read my previous posts on this very thread. Iv said it a million times. I son support what America and other countries have done in the middle east. The Afghans are not terrorists for defending their home. The problem is when people who have moved to the west and are living there are getting radicalised , even their children who were born there.

Its almost like you didn't read my previous posts on this very thread. Iv said it a million times. I son support what America and other countries have done in the middle east. The Afghans are not terrorists for defending their home. The problem is when people who have moved to the west and are living there are getting radicalised , even their children who were born there.

There is internet and there is media. And there are 1.7 billion mulsims(23% of the global population). You really think that with the west bombing 7 muslim countries you wont create radicals? Its ludicrous to believe this. Only 0.1% of the muslims to become radical you instantly have 1.7 million radical muslims in the world. Why instead dont focues on the fact that 99.9% are not radical?

US didn't kill Muslims but Muslims who killed Muslims

And I am not saying America is the good guy here

mashallah, brilliant !

your lot should keep that beautiful language, keep the biriyani and kebabs (even the beef ones), continue loving Allah even if that's your thing, just drop the saudi mindset and we'll all get along quite a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom