What's new

Does eating red meat makes you angry?

For some reason i like red meat more than chicken- but the doctor says its not good for my health- :cray:-

Same here.... I like that more ... but Dr. suggesting to eat more chicken and fish.... though I am not listening to that currently. :D

Hinduism is diverse. This beef eating this not based on religion but community. Basically beef is not staple in Hindu homes, but they do eat beef mostly outside in restaurants. This community is state based in India. Some states ban beef but others do not i.e. one reason. Like for example, Gujratis are vegeterian hence beef is banned in Gujrat. Bengalis are hardcore non veg, hence beef is not banned in Bengal. Nothing to do with religion here.

but why ban beef only in gujrat i mean have they banned chicken, mutton too? i dont think so

plus why ban the meat just because gujratis(i hope its majority and not totally) are veggies?

marriot-signature-burger.jpg

my lunch :droooooooools: :D

dude hez chinese, n chinese eat a lot of weired things, had seen it on Discovery or NG channel. Tiger penis is eaten in China not as a delicacy but as medicine for impotency. am i correct dsjsj ?

and moreover im a hotelier :smitten:..
:raise::raise: :raise::raise:

but why ban beef only in gujrat i mean have they banned chicken, mutton too? i dont think so

plus why ban the meat just because gujratis(i hope its majority and not totally) are veggies?

Beef is banned in quite a few states... not only Gujrat.... by the way....in Gujrat ... not only beef, non veg is scarce ... that's why have never visited Gujrat till now :D as I can't eat grass much... :P

Just kidding ... No offence meant to anyone here.... but basically I prefer non veg. :)

Gujjus are mosty jains, they dont even eat agricultural products which grow underground fr eg. legumes, onions, ginger etc etc cause to get these things one has to plough the land and wich might result in harming the living beings underground. and they even wear mouth caps so that even by mistake a fly should not go in.

A47J7Y.jpg

and rest all cow slaughter issue is all a political stunt.

Beef is banned in quite a few states... not only Gujrat.... by the way.... Gujrat ... not only beef, you'll hardly get any non veg... that's why have never visited Gujrat till now :D as I can't eat grass much... :P

Just kidding ... No offence meant to anyone here.... but basically I prefer non veg. :)

but dude thats something quite impossible?

so you mean in gujrat you wont find mcdonalds, KFC, pizza hut, or them serving grass?

Gujjus are mosty jains, they dont even eat agricultural products which grow underground fr eg. legumes, onions, ginger etc etc cause to get these things one has to plough the land and wich might result in harming the living beings underground. and they even wear mouth caps so that even by mistake a fly should not go in.

A47J7Y.jpg

and rest all cow slaughter issue is all a political stunt.

hell crazy man

Back
Top Bottom