What's new

Does eating red meat makes you angry?

Yeah angry as hell.

angry-bird-with-a-mustache.jpg

dis angry bird wid tache shud b @Awesome z avtar:P

I am catholic mate . no issues in eating meat.:)

had a naga friend who introduced me to dog meat . was nice. never had donkey though:)

omg
smileys-ill-922086.gif
smileys-ill-922086.gif
:bad::cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
then why you hindus didn't invent any meat dishes? Most of the dishes were invented by muslims and in the south by Muslims and Christians. It is a fact most hindus before were vegetarian, since hindus have a habit of copying and adapting to other cultures, you guys started eating meat

The stupidest post of the thread .

then why you hindus didn't invent any meat dishes? Most of the dishes were invented by muslims and in the south by Muslims and Christians. It is a fact most hindus before were vegetarian, since hindus have a habit of copying and adapting to other cultures, you guys started eating meat

muslims were nomads as there was nothing growing in desert except dates and cactus, they knew nufin abt agriculture, they used to hunt and survive on dates etc etc so u get my point, where as Indus civilisation was one of the first to develope agriculture and farming. theres the difference.

Post Reported...... abusing religion without any reason..... off topic/ No Value post. @WebMaster @ANTIBODY

Last edited by a moderator:
im a hindu, n i am hardcore carnivore, see i dont discriminate animals so i eat anything which pleases my pallet........

u wont understand the concept of Hinduism anyways so no point in telling u in brief. (Hinduism is the crude {dont know what word to use} form of what we actually follow, and thats Sanatana Dharma)

if its allowed in hinduism then why many states in india dont allow even the muslims to slaughter cows and eat beef?

it doesnt make any bit of sense

in islam its either halal, or completely prohibited, so there is no way inbetween

i still dont get why hindus like you dont have any problem eating beef while others do?

or are you telling them not eating beef is the hard core form of hinduism not followed now a days?

if its allowed in hinduism then why many states in india dont allow even the muslims to slaughter cows and eat beef?

it doesnt make any bit of sense

in islam its either halal, or completely prohibited, so there is no way inbetween

i still dont get why hindus like you dont have any problem eating beef while others do?

Hinduism is diverse. This beef eating this not based on religion but community. Basically beef is not staple in Hindu homes, but they do eat beef mostly outside in restaurants. This community is state based in India. Some states ban beef but others do not i.e. one reason. Like for example, Gujratis are vegeterian hence beef is banned in Gujrat. Bengalis are hardcore non veg, hence beef is not banned in Bengal. Nothing to do with religion here.

lol how did you know that :what:

dude hez chinese, n chinese eat a lot of weired things, had seen it on Discovery or NG channel. Tiger penis is eaten in China not as a delicacy but as medicine for impotency. am i correct dsjsj ?

and moreover im a hotelier :smitten:..

BRB im hungry now :pissed: ..............gimmi red.

For some reason i like red meat more than chicken- but the doctor says its not good for my health- :cray:-

Back
Top Bottom