What's new

Does eating red meat makes you angry?

dude you will become adnan sami in no time

dude im 5.10" and weigh 72 kgs..... my BMI is right :)

k k im off for some time now.......tummy grumbling n my order is also ready in another 15mins. ho ho ho

but dude thats something quite impossible?

so you mean in gujrat you wont find mcdonalds, KFC, pizza hut, or them serving grass?

They might serve... probably Macdy will serve Veggie delight or Veg pattie .... :D

Well sorry I am not aware, you can ask a Gujju.... I have heard that ......as my cousin used to stay in Ahmedabad ... but don't have first hand exp...

They might serve... probably Macdy will serve Veggie delight or Veg pattie .... :D

Well sorry I am not aware, you can ask a Gujju.... I have heard that ......as my cousin used to stay in Ahmedabad ... but don't have first hand exp...

gujrat maybe one of the craziest places on the planet where the non veg is strictly prohibited

please have your tin cans of meat ready(even you may need to smuggle it) before entering the territory of gujrat because they hate "dead animal"

If somebody comes between me and this

steak21.jpg

I will certainly get very angry.

Oh... its still too raw :sick:

but why ban beef only in gujrat i mean have they banned chicken, mutton too? i dont think so

plus why ban the meat just because gujratis(i hope its majority and not totally) are veggies?

I highly doubt that they have banned all kind of meat... that would make it the only place on earth with such a stupid policy.

Every one forgets about North east india, this region is meat lovers paradise... U just name it and u get all, Pork and beef are like staple food here besides that u will get dog,frog and yak which are also popular here.

gujrat maybe one of the craziest places on the planet where the non veg is strictly prohibited

please have your tin cans of meat ready(even you may need to smuggle it) before entering the territory of gujrat because they hate "dead animal"
and here i'm living is the freest land of eating on the planet. several days ago to pitiful crocodile run out of the plant....then eaten by the local folks.:toast_sign:
201031110531.jpg

I ate half cooked bison with red inside once here. Similar to this.

KEILBASA.png

I cannot stand western stlye of cooking... :sick:

I need my spices and the strong taste so typical for Asian food. Personally I love North Indian (thandoori :smitten:) and Chinese food...

The only western food I like are Mc Donalds and KFC :D

Same here.... I like that more ... but Dr. suggesting to eat more chicken and fish.... though I am not listening to that currently. :D

i even hate fish- chicken is what i am living on now-
i didnt listened to the doc aswell that resulted in high cholesterol- high uric acid- upset stomach and what not- :cray:-
Meat why you so delicious- :cray:-

I cannot stand western stlye of cooking... :sick:

I need my spices and the strong taste so typical for Asian food. Personally I love North Indian (thandoori :smitten:) and Chinese food...

The only western food I like are Mc Donalds and KFC :D

Even I don't like, Western Style means basically raw for us.... :bad:

and here i'm living is the freest land of eating on the planet. several days ago to pitiful crocodile run out of the plant....then eaten by the local folks.:toast_sign:

no animal is safe in your place

even a cute looking cat may be a delicacy after few minutes

i even hate fish- chicken is what i am living on now-
i didnt listened to the doc aswell that resulted in high cholesterol- high uric acid- upset stomach and what not- :cray:-
Meat why you so delicious- :cray:-

But I am eating full fledged Chicken,Mutton,Beef :D ..... though Fish I love but don't get the desired ones here in US. :sad:

ye kia hy?:undecided:

ye Bison ka meat hain.....

iska............

bizon-americky-45973.jpg

201031110531.jpg

You'll get croc meat in US as well.....

Back
Top Bottom