What's new

Does eating red meat makes you angry?

No.

Eat red meat, fish, vegetables, chicken etc.

Should have a balanced diet instead of just focusing on vegetables or read meat for example, but I understand if religion stops you or something...

Really? then why the heck hindus have killed so many millions for cow slaughter? and the madness is still going on.

This is how fucked up you hindu guys are, and make bull crap statements that there is no force in Hinduism.

Bhai, world's largest beef producing country after US is India and also world's largest beef exporter...... So cow slaughter is not a big issue in india,

Last edited by a moderator:
then why you hindus didn't invent any meat dishes? Most of the dishes were invented by muslims and in the south by Muslims and Christians. It is a fact most hindus before were vegetarian, since hindus have a habit of copying and adapting to other cultures, you guys started eating meat

Don't speak like a stupid , north Indians are vegetarians(majority) south and north east Indians are non vegetarians. Every state have different kind of dishes in their own way .I from Tamilnadu(south India) in my place Chettinad type non-vegetarian cusine is famous those cuisines are spicy and aromatic .

chettinad chicken - Google Search

then why you hindus didn't invent any meat dishes? Most of the dishes were invented by muslims and in the south by Muslims and Christians. It is a fact most hindus before were vegetarian, since hindus have a habit of copying and adapting to other cultures, you guys started eating meat

dumb post...

:yahoo:
donkey:
img419483_min.jpg

dog
16dae038-c32e-4d2a-9e61-f04a4943cb6f.jpg

and guess what's this?
picy3i4jhwr.jpg

The most disgusting thing i ever consumed was snake blood.... coz of a bet...

Also a funny fact... my cousin is an electrical eng... working on new Islamabad airport... he told me tht locals were actually selling dogs to the chinese eng (working there)...

In ancient India, oxen and bulls were sacrificed to the gods and their meat was eaten. But even then the slaughter of milk-producing cows was prohibited. Verses of the Rigveda refer to the cow as Devi (goddess), identified with Aditi (mother of the gods) herself.

Even when meat-eating was permitted, the ancient Vedic scriptures encouraged vegetarianism. One scripture says, "There is no sin in eating meat... but abstention brings great rewards." (The Laws of Manu, V/56)

Later, in the spiritually fertile period that produced Jainism and Buddhism, Hindus stopped eating beef. This was mostly like for practical reasons as well as spiritual. It was expensive to slaughter an animal for religious rituals or for a guest, and the cow provided an abundance of important products, including milk, browned butter for lamps, and fuel from dried dung.

Some scholars believe the tradition came to Hinduism through the influence of strictly vegetarian Jainism. But the cow continued to be especially revered and protected among the animals of India.

By the early centuries AD, the cow was designated as the appropriate gift to the brahmans (high-caste priests) and it was soon said that to kill a cow is equal to killing a brahman. The importance of the pastoral element in the Krishna stories, particularly from the 10th century onward, further reinforced the sanctity of the cow.

**There are few hindus who eat beef ,,just like some of my muslim friends who eat pork burgers,,,but its not in a practice as such. Kerala is the state where everyone enjoys beef ( beef fry with todi)

but why ban beef only in gujrat i mean have they banned chicken, mutton too? i dont think so

plus why ban the meat just because gujratis(i hope its majority and not totally) are veggies?

Look at all these Indians, they are posting internet pics of meat as though they grew up eating meat, I personally know hundreds of Indians in western hemisphere and not a single one of them ever eats any type of meat be it chicken or fish, some even do not eat eggs. And the reason they tell is that it has nothing to do with religion they were simply raised as vegetarians. :ashamed:

The reality is Indians (hindus) not only do not eat any type of meat themselves, they don't let others (Christians, Sikhs, and Muslims) eat that either and frequently torture people who are caught with meat.

Here is one shameful example where hindu terrorists beat poor people mercilessly including one paraplegic, pee in their mouths, and crap on their faces, watch it here, the ugly face of indian democracy and indian secularism.

As Youtube is banned in Pakistan, I'll appreciate if some Pakistani member can repost this video in some other site like FB or Daily Motion.

Look at all these Indians, they are posting internet pics of meat as though they grew up eating meat, I personally know hundreds of Indians in western hemisphere and not a single one of them ever eats any type of meat be it chicken or fish, some even do not eat eggs. And the reason they tell is that it has nothing to do with religion they were simply raised as vegetarians. :ashamed:

The reality is Indians (hindus) not only do not eat any type of meat themselves, they don't let others (Christians, Sikhs, and Muslims) eat that either and frequently torture people who are caught with meat.

Here is one shameful example where hindu terrorists beat poor people mercilessly including one paraplegic, pee in their mouths, and crap on their faces, watch it here, the ugly face of indian democracy and indian secularism.

As Youtube is banned in Pakistan, I'll appreciate if some Pakistani member can repost this video in some other site like FB or Daily Motion.

Don't bring religion in everything. If you are informed that Hindus do not eat meat then you are misinformed. Some Hindus don't eat meat but not all. I have never heard of anyone forcing others not to eat meat and if someone does he's brute and nothing to do with religion. So refrain speaking about religion. If I start speaking about your religion, I don't think u will like it.

Dont know where you met hundreds of Hindus I guess you have met Jain's . In general north Indians only Brahmins are vegetarians rest all do eat meat.

And the you tube video you have posted, Persons who are beating seems to be like Police, Look at the danda there is string at one side and the way that guy was holding there legs was quiet professional .

You are trying to cover up, and here is why.

As you Indians claim that there is no government restriction on cow slaughter, then why did those goons after beating the hell out of those innocent people remarked, "this is how are goa mata sufferes when you slaughter it". If they are policemen as you tried to prove, then restriction on cow slaughter is official policy of indian government?

Is humiliation and violation of human rights official indina government policy? Pleas explain why did thos animals made that man open his mouth and then peed in it? why did they crapped on their faces? (its worse than US soldiers peeing on dead corpses) and btw they were all sentenced, what has indian government done to sentence those policeman?

now that you discovered your foot is ion you mouth and you comeback that they are random idiots, what has indian government done to apprehend those random idiots?

Why don't we see any mention of such heinous crime on indian media, is that an indicatin that this attitude is reflective of general inadian society towards Muslims?

Dont know where you met hundreds of Hindus I guess you have met Jain's . In general north Indians only Brahmins are vegetarians rest all do eat meat.

And the you tube video you have posted, Persons who are beating seems to be like Police, Look at the danda there is string at one side and the way that guy was holding there legs was quiet professional .

Can you comment on the video? if that (eating meat) was a personal choice, why do some hindus resort to such animal behaviour for Muslims to eat beef?

and what about this one, why indian police interfering in Muslim religious matter of cow sacrifice?

Don't bring religion in everything. If you are informed that Hindus do not eat meat then you are misinformed. Some Hindus don't eat meat but not all. I have never heard of anyone forcing others not to eat meat and if someone does he's brute and nothing to do with religion. So refrain speaking about religion. If I start speaking about your religion, I don't think u will like it.

As you Indians claim that there is no government restriction on cow slaughter, then why did those goons after beating the hell out of those innocent people remarked, "this is how are goa mata sufferes when you slaughter it". If they are policemen as you tried to prove, then restriction on cow slaughter is official policy of indian government?

Is humiliation and violation of human rights official indina government policy? Pleas explain why did thos animals made that man open his mouth and then peed in it? why did they crapped on their faces? (its worse than US soldiers peeing on dead corpses) and btw they were all sentenced, what has indian government done to sentence those policeman?

now that you discovered your foot is ion you mouth and you comeback that they are random idiots, what has indian government done to apprehend those random idiots?

Why don't we see any mention of such heinous crime on indian media, is that an indicatin that this attitude is reflective of general inadian society towards Muslims?

Can you comment on the video? if that (eating meat) was a personal choice, why do some hindus resort to such animal behaviour for Muslims to eat beef?

They are not Hindus. They are criminals, cowards who attacks in groups. Their main aim is to do robbery and 'cow slaughter' is just an excuse they make. These criminals should get strict pubishment.

Then why is police supporting them and harassing Muslims for no reason?

and what about this one, why indian police interfering in Muslim religious matter of cow sacrifice?

First,except few states ( kerala, West bengal etc ) in India slaughtering Cow is ban and more over Cow is not only the meat you can eat. . I agree the way Police was torturing is inhuman.

First,except few states ( kerala, West bengal etc ) in India slaughtering Cow is ban and more over Cow is not only the meat you can eat. . I agree the way Police was torturing is inhuman.

Back
Top Bottom