What's new

Does eating red meat makes you angry?

Tumara to dharam bharst ho gaya bhai jao ja ker ganga mai nahao :omghaha:

abey gadhey mutton is also red meat. its not necesssary only beef to b red. looks like theres extra beef fat deposited in ur head so ure nt able to think....

^ hindus are not suppose to eat any meat, you guys dont follow your religion

:yahoo:
donkey:
img419483_min.jpg

dog
16dae038-c32e-4d2a-9e61-f04a4943cb6f.jpg

and guess what's this?
picy3i4jhwr.jpg

Who said? Nothing like that.

It seems as if you know our religion better than us. So better concentrate on your own religion.

abey gadhey mutton is also red meat. its not necesssary only beef to b red. looks like theres extra beef fat deposited in ur head so ure nt able to think....
Abey gaddhay ki olad tum logo ko sub beef,mutton , fish khana mana hai , I know this because I have spent a lot of time with hindus some of them even say egg is not allowed leave alone meat of any kind but those hindus were much better and honest than you keypad dumb warriors ..

no dude therez nufing as such, ure mis-informed. actually therez no compulsion for us Hindus to not eat meat, its just respect n some ppls faith or u may say they dont have affinity towards non-vegetarian food. Its not mentioned anywhere in our holy texts to not eat meat, Unlike u muslims n Jews are strictly prohibited to eat Pork.

no dude therez nufing as such, ure mis-informed. actually therez no compulsion for us Hindus to not eat meat, its just respect n some ppls faith or u may say they dont have affinity towards non-vegetarian food. Its not mentioned anywhere in our holy texts to not eat meat, Unlike u muslims n Jews are strictly prohibited to eat Pork.

so you are allowed to slaughter cow and eat beef and that there is no restriction?

Abey gaddhay ki olad tum logo ko sub beef,mutton , fish khana mana hai , I know this because I have spent a lot of time with hindus some of them even say egg is not allowed leave alone meat of any kind but those hindus were much better and honest than you keypad dumb warriors ..

lagta hai jaahiliyia abhi bhi kaayam hai or tu uska jaahil. read my second last post on this thread. chu..yea :hitwall: hadd hai yaar.

by the way this thread has made me too much hungry that im compelled to eat red meat like nihari or something even though i havent eaten it for one year at the very least :disagree:

then why you hindus didn't invent any meat dishes? Most of the dishes were invented by muslims and in the south by Muslims and Christians. It is a fact most hindus before were vegetarian, since hindus have a habit of copying and adapting to other cultures, you guys started eating meat

I was the soul that once completely depended upon red meat for my daily diet until once my doctor uncle told me "Arre ye kya , tu toh murda laashe kha raha hai " . That statement had a deep impression on me !!
Now I am a pure veggie :P and yes I have also read in an article eating lots of red meat causes high probability of being angrier , horny , increased chances of heart attack and ******* what not ?

:what::angry::argh:

so you are allowed to slaughter cow and eat beef and that there is no restriction?

im a hindu, n i am hardcore carnivore, see i dont discriminate animals so i eat anything which pleases my pallet........

u wont understand the concept of Hinduism anyways so no point in telling u in brief. (Hinduism is the crude {dont know what word to use} form of what we actually follow, and thats Sanatana Dharma)

Back
Top Bottom