What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

When did that happen...you have to provide your Chinese ID card or your passport.For prepaid subscription you have to pay every month like the contract or Indian post-paid system.For ISD service on your mobile you have to pay a security deposit and fill some papers :rolleyes:

no. it is only the official rules to buy Sim card with ID card. it depends on where you buy it.
in practice, you can buy sim card everywhere without any ID.

but registed card with personal ID is better, if you lose your mobilphone, at least you can get your nummer back.

no. it is only the official rules to buy Sim card with ID card. it depends on where you buy it.
in practice, you can buy sim card everywhere without any ID.

but registed card with personal ID is better, if you lose your mobilphone, at least you can get your nummer back.

I never register my sim card in China.:undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided:

My question: Which nations/people do Chinese tend to look up to/ like? In terms of history, achievements, art, literature, etc. And is Japan among them?
for me: USA,Germany,USSR, Israel

1.i focus only on what they do ,other than what they say. all wars are in the name of highfalutin.are muslims willing to have these wars?i don't know

2.sorry i have few impressions of Bangladesh,maybe you have the same face with indians

3.maybe one day in future,100 yrs? or 1000yrs...

4.as a han,I envy the minority including Uighur . they get more care under the same conditions .better education chances,better jobs...Xinjiang is big,most of this area is desert,no suitable for living
finally,thank you my Bangladeshis friend for your questions

Thank you for your answer.

2. I do not have the same facial features as most Indians (nobody in any foreign country ever classified me as an Indian), but many Bangladeshis look like Indians.

Thank you again for your answer.

Man i like chinese culture just as much I like India. Both countries are old and historic.

More I like about china is their cities and skylines. They are simply mind blowing and beautifull. How china plans its new cities???

Why China wins so many golds in olympics???

2 nations of 1.3 billion people, one is a looser and another a champion. I am sure if you go on roads and villages of India we will find many usain bolts and Phelps, but India has failed to identify and nurture talent. How China does it???

thanks for your questions

1.tall buildings are only a must in big cities.l live in a small town of 50000 people. most buildings here are less than 7 floors,only 2 over 100m.

2.when i was in middle school,i had chances to see many pingpong stars,it was home of Luneng pingpong club,i can watch many games during the game season.so i think it's sports commercialization and hard working of players that our pingpong group create so many golds.in some other sport fields china is not strong enough.

When did that happen...you have to provide your Chinese ID card or your passport.For prepaid subscription you have to pay every month like the contract or Indian post-paid system.For ISD service on your mobile you have to pay a security deposit and fill some papers :rolleyes:

although these cards has been stopped issuing ,it is easy to buy one without any formalities in roadside stalls.

My question to our Chinese members.

What is your opinion on the disputed territory South Tibet/Arunachal Pradesh?

Dead issue, very rarely talked about by ordinary Chinese.

i hope it's not Li hongzhang government now.
Frankly ,if we lose it forever no one will forgive the government .
give me email then i show you what chinese people do against the Japanese on DIAOYU island problem

The relationship between China is Japan is a complicated one and it deserve its own thread. To keep it simple, in my opinion Japan has been a teacher to China in modern history. For example 70% of the Chinese modern words regarding social and natual science are loan words from Japanese words. Those loans words are words like "politics", "science", "philosophy", "physics", "revolution", "class", "cadre" and "constitution". So without Japanese, modern Chinese won't be the way it is right now. For someone who can read Chinese, this article is very interesting. Even without such animosity because of the war, Japan had a big impact on China's modern history in many levels.
????????????_????_????

Also if you also noticed that most Chinese always think highly of Germany. The thing about Japan is that during its Meiji restoration, most of their systems either economical or political were modeled after Germany's. So in a way people have to wonder why after Meiji restoration Japan could transform itself from a backward country to a world power in short 50 years while China was still in chaos at that period of time.
It's a rumor.
²µ¡°ÈÕ±¾¶ÔÏÖ´úººÓïµÄÓ°Ï족¡°×ªÌû¡±_¾«ÖÒ±¨¹ú°É_°Ù¶ÈÌù°É

nearly all the questions are about politics
it seems you care much more about china politics than me .I'm not a politician,my life is more simple than most of you.

Back
Top Bottom