What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

wrong! your media and related forums are sources of distortion and flames

1. give us the development buz we can do better for your cities
2. false claim. hindus dictate everything
3. not a blessing in india
4. crap
5. an example of indians over-boasting themselves which called for the humiliation. regret we didnt go all the way and took back all the land that belong to us
6. not as good as you claim.
7. weak but boasting big
8. ask timetravel about it
8?: good for Pakistan
9. Let the Pakistanis and Kashmiris decide the fate of the land
10 Pakistanis are valued and time-tested friends. Indians are nasty to us MOST of the time.
For No.3 I totally agree.

We dont talk about india much until you stick your necks out wanting the limelights and assuming the superpower status as if taking it for granted and the most obnoxious "China Killer"

For me there are many appalling issues relating to indians. for one, I dont understand why indians are so horny to the extent of constantly using violence for their sexual gains and yet trumpeting their humanity all the time
You can not blame the whole India for their big mouth medias though.

We dont talk about india much until you stick your necks out wanting the limelights and assuming the superpower status as if taking it for granted and the most obnoxious "China Killer"

For me there are many appalling issues relating to indians. for one, I dont understand why indians are so horny to the extent of constantly using violence for their sexual gains and yet trumpeting their humanity all the time

something that I can think of why this is so is to look at indian's historical sites where sculptures outlining graphically all the sexual interactions in groups between animals and humans, humans and humans, irrespective of male / female / horses / cows ...etc

I have never seen something as bizarre as that anywhere in public display without calling for a national shame!

For No.3 I totally agree.

You can not blame the whole India for their big mouth medias though.

their China bashing campaign is on-going, persistent and rampant in echo with the western drum beats

Maybe before 2008,but not now.
in 2008 earthquake many ordinary Chinese internet users watched this photo and cried.
large_5769a172.jpg

From then ,the China-Pakistan special friendship is well known in all the Chinese internet 。

A goose feather sent from a thousand li away the gift itself may be small, but the goodwill is deep

thank you ,pakistan

Indians make terrible friends. Like making friends with a scorpion. Good luck to Chinese on that endeavor. :lol:

something that I can think of why this is so is to look at indian's historical sites where sculptures outlining graphically all the sexual interactions in groups between animals and humans, humans and humans, irrespective of male / female / horses / cows ...etc

I have never seen something as bizarre as that anywhere in public display without calling for a national shame!

their China bashing campaign is on-going, persistent and rampant in echo with the western drum beats

But don't forget who is leading the bashing bangwagens. 擒贼先擒王, China should deal with the bangwagen leader across the pacific first, then everyone will just shut up for good.

Maybe before 2008,but not now.
in 2008 earthquake many ordinary Chinese internet users watched this photo and cried.
large_5769a172.jpg

From then ,the China-Pakistan special friendship is well known in all the Chinese internet 。

This links our hearts:

800px-Karakorum-carretera-d08.jpg

Karakoram_Highway

A goose feather sent from a thousand li away the gift itself may be small, but the goodwill is deep

thank you ,Pakistan

One of my most favourite proverbial quotes ever!

981696_color_feather_isolated_3.jpg

千里送鹅毛, 物轻情义重!

The reason I quote from that site is out of convinience.

For your example the original text was "其骨,政法未畢通也,遠方之疑者并舉而爭起矣。" Somehow people change to 政治 to make this argument. Yan Fu and Liang Qichao also attempted to modernize the Chinese words during the same period of Meiji era. What happened to those words? According to 《汉语外来语词典》published in 1990 there are 890 loans words from Japan.
漢語ä¸*的日語借詞 - 维基百科,自由的百科全书
lol, so what's your point? what do you want to interpret?
The 890 words written in Chinese character are Japanese?
Should we thank the Japanese for their second-hand translation (From English words)when using these words(let aside “original” or “form Japanese” )

lol, so what's your point? what do you want to interpret?
The 890 words written in Chinese character are Japanese?
Should we thank the Japanese for their second-hand translation (From English words)when using these words(let aside “original” or “form Japanese” )

My point in my original post was that japan had deep impact on china's modern history in many aspects.

i love scorpions very much,,nice dish.are there enough for me?:yahoo:

We have a lot in Pakistan where I am from. We don't really eat them, just kill them. I have been stung by one.

It hurt so much for exactly 24 hours. I was a child and crying endlessly. The next day at the approximate time I was stung, the pain went away.

The darker the scorpion the more lethal is it's venom.

i don't know how to answer you,thereis a saying :外事问谷歌,内事问百度,房事问天涯。means:google tell u sensitive problems,baidu tell u official,tianya tell u entertainment

Sichuan Earthquake or the Milk adulteration scandal.....I was there in china and was shocked by the way the legal system dealt with it ...

1] Due to one child policy ,Many parent who lost thei children in scholl building that collapsed [ due to below contract quality construction ] tried suing the builders and schools...but the Govt forced signed agreements to ensure no suing and gave them some compensation and case closed .....................................

the question is ...Why is the legal system so submissive to the goverment !!

We have a lot in Pakistan where I am from. We don't really eat them, just kill them. I have been stung by one.

i know u dont eat them.even in china ,most people dont eat them.but it is safe,Venom are broken down in the stomach.

Back
Top Bottom