What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

If a person learns around 3000 Chinese characters how much (in percentage) will be his ability to read Japanese and understand it

If a person learns around 3000 Chinese characters how much (in percentage) will be his ability to read Japanese and understand it

you can understand but you can't read, pronunciation is differ

Most of the Japanese we can understand if it is written in Chinese. But japanese also created some Hanzi chinese characters of their own, such as 駅 and 畑. but it's easy for chinese to understand those japanese Hanzi

not possible. at most 30%-50%.
for examplec"これは日本语のテキストです" we only understand the "日本语" in it/

you can understand but you can't read, pronunciation is differ
I randomly quoted some news headlines in Japanese, I think most of our Chinese members
know what it means.:azn:
中国雲南地震、化学防護部隊が被災地で噴霧消毒活動
日本が13年度の軍事費概算を公表 島を巡る作戦能力を強化
尖閣購入に中国主席は違法で無効と主張「断固として反対」
金メダル獲得数は中国が95個で首位=ロンドン・パラリンピック閉幕―中国メディア

I hope more pakistani members come to ask us questions.

I hope Uighurs obtain their deserved rights, and that Chinese also become a stronger and more just nation that other developing (and smaller) countries can look up to.
Regarding the relationship between Chinese muslims and Han, people here just showed bright side of all. Actually there is dark side. Hatreds and violences from both sides existed and never disappear. I know I'm a guy who doesn't please everyone here. But I'm telling the truth.

As for Uighurs issue, it's a headache for China. The key problem is not what you think the human rights issues. Far from than that. All the human rights and discrimination are just excuses of dividing Xinjiang from China territory. No matter what you do, you can never make person happy who made the decision not to be with you together. Anyway, he'll find good reasons that you are not good enough to be his friend.

I got a question, why muslins all over world couldn't get along with non-muslins? Think it. Harder.

I randomly quoted some news headlines in Japanese, I think most of our Chinese members
know what it means.:azn:
中国雲南地震、化学防護部隊が被災地で噴霧消毒活動

The characters in red are the ones i am familiar with in the message.

I got a question, why muslins all over world couldn't get along with non-muslins? Think it. Harder.
pls do not ask this kind of question. It is a stupid question, and you can only get stupid answer..

But why cigarette...not something traditional ??
It is not about the cigarette, it is about the teasing of the bride when she tries to light up the cigarette, the one hold the cigarette blowing off the fire. I guess one could do it with a candle, but that is just going to be weird.

But why cigarette...not something traditional ??

there is another...proposing a toast.............. chinese smoke for over 600 years,it's 3 times of US history,so it is traditional ,tooooo

The characters in red are the ones i am familiar with in the message.

中国雲南地震、化学防護部隊が被災地で噴霧消毒活動

The characters in red are all Chinese, and the meaning is the same too

i know u dont eat them.even in china ,most people dont eat them.but it is safe,Venom are broken down in the stomach.

I think when you deep fry the scorpion the venom is destroyed by the heat.

Eating insects is quite common in other parts of the world.

Regarding the relationship between Chinese muslims and Han, people here just showed bright side of all. Actually there is dark side. Hatreds and violences from both sides existed and never disappear. I know I'm a guy who doesn't please everyone here. But I'm telling the truth.

As for Uighurs issue, it's a headache for China. The key problem is not what you think the human rights issues. Far from than that. All the human rights and discrimination are just excuses of dividing Xinjiang from China territory. No matter what you do, you can never make person happy who made the decision not to be with you together. Anyway, he'll find good reasons that you are not good enough to be his friend.

dont bull sh!t! you experience is drawn from isolated cases. you can hardly see any frequent violence unlike in india where the tension between muslims and hindus is a lot more acute and bloody

Back
Top Bottom