What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

In United States often you hear about train accident at rail-road crossing.
But I never ever heard about rail-road crossing accident in China. Are all railway and roads separated in China?
There is actually,But the little news is not interested in Western media.

Ha, I almost forgot there is such a thread. I think it is badly needed to avoid some foolish arguments.

But I never ever heard about rail-road crossing accident in China. Are all railway and roads separated in China?

Yes, the solution is: always use overpass or underpass at intersections, i.e. 3D transport intersection.

Especially for HSR, Expressways, these are mostly elevated, naturally they can overpass/underpass with other transport lines. For lower speed transport lines that are not elevated, built 3D intersection where-ever applicable, it may costs more investment, but maintaining speed of transport, and more safety, are rewarding in the long run.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:
In China, it happens occasionally, but on the decline dramatically. Cause as @Shotgunner51 said, HSR and newly built traditional lines are 100% without crossings. Crossings of old traditional lines are mostly upgraded to tunnels or bridges in the six major speed-up campaigns before 2008. So you u take even the slow traditional train in China, you will find it very rare to directly cross a road. And "slums" along railway are undergoing massive redevelopment.

old Beijing-Guangzhou railway
屏幕快照 2015-06-05 15.35.36.png
屏幕快照 2015-06-05 15.36.01.png

Last edited:
most separated,i guess.i saw only two railway road crossing in my hometown

The thread is appreciated.

I have question,

I know India has around 300-400 million poor people while China has around 150 million poor people. Both are developing countries.
When you go around India or see photos and videos of India, one can see plenty of poor people.

But when you see photos and videos of China, its all glitzy and glass everywhere but no sight of poor people in China. So does CCP hide these poor people or are the poor people dispatched to rural remote areas.
Poor Chinese less than 100 million.
Chinese cities truly have slums,I have been to these slums.But...I do think Indian dont think they are slums...
I live in Wuhan,a big city located in central Chinese province.The slums in Wuhan look terrible,however,many cars are there,the inside decorations are modernized.
For example,clean white wall with wooden decoration,wooden floor,carpet,TV(I can hear the sound,so I am sure.)
The old people there play their smart phones.
Maybe,that's the reason why Indian can't distinguish the slums.

There are government built apartments in Xudong,many poor Chinese live there caz they are built for poor people.Do India government build modernized place and settle those poor people in India?

There are government built apartments in Xudong,many poor Chinese live there caz they are built for poor people.Do India government build modernized place and settle those poor people in India?
Yes Indian govt builds housing for poor people but they are very few as compared to poor people

Yes Indian govt builds housing for poor people but they are very few as compared to poor people
So.Now I know why Indians always give these kinds of ridiculous speech...
Why you guys would rather consider it as no freedom......
Why never have a thought that Chinese government settle those poor people...o_O
Over a hundred million Chinese(villagers,poor people living in gutter) benefit from gov's help.

Ironically,India government let poor Indian people live in gutter.
Moreover,Indian people never realize this fact that Chinese government does more,help more poor people,treat citizens well.
QQ截图20160215135702.jpg

(Search settle place in China)

Last edited:
When is China selling its 5th Gen planes and new Nuclear tech to Pakistan ?
J-20 is not an export plane. SAC is still in the process of finalising the J-31.

2 "Hualong One" (HPR-1000) 3rd generation nuclear power plants (latest technology generation) are going into operation in Karachi between 2020 and 2021. The same reactor is expected to be built in Punjab's Chashma Nuclear Power Complex. These reactors are also being exported to UK, the reactor will be built in Bradwell Power Station, in addition to Argentina.

06.jpg

http://www.ukhpr1000.co.uk/the-uk-hpr1000-technology/hpr1000-design/

@8:08

Karachi plant under construction. "Enough steel to construct 95 30 story buildings", "uses 10% more steel than the highest nuclear plant standards in China", "designed to withstand magnitude 10+ earthquakes“.

An operational reactor in Shandong is currently testing 4th generation nuclear technologies. It is a helium cooled pebble bed design. No exports of the technology is on the horizon. We will have to wait until this technology matures.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom