What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

why are Chinese so racist and ethnocentric believe in supremacy of state but claim they are not fascist?
is it like emperor has no clothes?
why they tried to undermine Uighur people and destroyed them use minkaohan policy
why you so racist?
Nanjing anti-African protests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

we only command our law and order on rioters terrorists revellers
peaceful loving citizens should be treated fairly and even better than the majority
terrorists rapists and bad elements are not welcome

do, you eat curry with chopstick.:blink:
how do you do it guys????
keep the eating habit with your hands then!
I seldom eat curry
Our folks eat curry with spoon or chopsticks are used to handle solid food like potatoes meatstuff which are laced with curry gravy

Bingo!
I wont bother to respond to these questions from the people who are famous for the, ahem, R culture.
Read this hot news just posted
Danish Tourist Gang-Raped in New Delhi

They ask it with what I see horny undertones!
what do you mean by hot news..this is how chinese look at rape. shame on you guys...

I seldom eat curry
No, one care with what you eat with.I just got curious over your curry -chopstick stuff..

Chinese spoon - an art piece, a versatile utensil, another simple and great invention
It has a spine which can stand on its own!

2007-12-30chinPorzellan04.jpg

credit wikipedia

RAYNAUD_CRISTOBAL_Chinesespoon_47851.jpg

credit:atkinsonsofvancouver

lobster_in_chinese_spoon.jpg

credit: eddieross

Chinese+Spoon4.JPG

credit: ritawongevents

chinese+spoon1.JPG

credit: country63treasures

pfaltzgraff_yorktowne_china_1_spoon_melamine_spoon_rest_P0000313544S0062T2.jpg

Credit: replacements

CIMG1108.jpg

Credit: chinesesouthernbelle

Chinese-Soup-Spoon-263961.jpg

Credit: featurepics

chinese-bowl-designs-spoon-32778254.jpg

credit: dreamstime

Single-spoon.jpg

credit:mingwrecks

what do you mean by hot news..this is how chinese look at rape. shame on you guys...
there is nothing in the case for us to feel ashamed of We are not a party of the case
Our girls were victimized in previous cases committed by indian rapists
shame is on the indian community globalizing your heinous culture

No, one care with what you eat with.I just got curious over your curry -chopstick stuff..

curry is not a staple food in our culture period

Last edited:
we only command our law and order on rioters terrorists revellers
peaceful loving citizens should be treated fairly and even better than the majority
terrorists rapists and bad elements are not welcome

I seldom eat curry
Our folks eat curry with spoon or chopsticks are used to handle solid food like potatoes meatstuff which are laced with curry gravy
what are you talking about? you race was rioting because got jealous the black dudes was boom boom with Chinese ladies
your future? he actually look like reconstructed ancient peoples of Southern China
Ding_Hui_1989_6_24.jpg

what are you talking about? you race was rioting because got jealous the black dudes was boom boom with Chinese ladies
your future? he actually look like reconstructed ancient peoples of Southern China
Ding_Hui_1989_6_24.jpg

boom boom their asses!
Nothing to be jealous about
The girls going with their choice are at their own risk or fortune!
We are dealing with bad elements, rapists, drug traffickers. terrorists!

LOL, some member had even asked about Chinese kissing. Such is the condition of this thread. :rofl:
I hope the next question won't be Chinese $ex. lol...

you are too dumb to read? I asked about kissing in China not Chinese kissing.

do all the female foreign visitors have their mouth and brain to make the reporting? you are so silly!
money has it's own charm..and why there has been no gov. of china survey on such trivial matter.

random reporting which indians treat as bibles to cover their abhorrent / persistantly disgusting behaviour
look how delusion you are. that's UN report.

who cares about your mood! This is not bollywood!
At least bollywood is better than chinawood. or whatever it is..

same applies to my interpretation of your comment
it is a trivial dumb and silly question to ask in the first place

To me it seems very western cultural thing and hence I asked about it.

oh you feel indian do all such kind of blot things.but chinese are as pure as dew..le me show you something..
It's a study conducted by UN not even a gov. of china report..these are open confessions.and look at it..
Analysis and statistics
A number of studies have examined rape in China.

The
UN Multi-country Study on Men and Violence asked men in China in both rural and urban areas if they had ever forced a female to have sex. 22.2% said yes. 9.3% had done so in the past year. 19.4% raped their partner. 55% of the men who had raped had done so more than once and 9% had raped four or more women. 86% cited sexual entitlement as their motive (the highest percentage in the study) and 57% answered that they raped out of boredom. 72.4% experienced no legal consequences. 1.7% had raped another man. 25% who had raped reported first doing so as a teenager. 2.2% admitted to having committed gang raped.

According to one study\, which interviewed a couple thousand Chinese, 25% of interviewees admitted to having raped a woman, and about 1.25% admitted to having participated in gang rape.

this show your sick mentality ..

good to know it's not..

just look at it 25% admittance..now that's mammoth .

Read and comprehend the article before posting. 25% refers to martial rape, which is not criminalized in India--if It was, it would be 90%. Take your brainless trolling to your indian forum.

Last edited:
Read and comprehend the article before posting. 25% refers to martial rape, which is not criminalized in India. If It was, it would be 90%. Take your brainless trolling to your indian forum.
where is it written, it is martial rape. you read first and then quote.

Marital rape or partner rape refers to nonconsensual sex. I read the actual source, not some 3rd rate indian media.
do not post BS unknown article. how credible is that partner4prevention. and you mean wiki didin't mention b'coz they don't know how to read and comprehend the article.

do not post BS unknown article. how credible is that partner4prevention. and you mean wiki didin't mention b'coz they don't know how to read and comprehend the article.

Spare this forum your asininity. That is the actual source of the so called UN approved study that you posted.

Back
Top Bottom