What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

it is no problem.
but if you lose your mobil phone, you lose your Tel Nummer forever. :cheesy:

Dont you get a certificate of ownership when originally buying the prepaid sim? i lost my prepaid once when i was a teen, went with that certificate (which is basically just a card with your number on it) to the provider and they issued me a new sim with the same number.
They disconnected the lost sim from the network prior to that.

dont bull sh!t! you experience is drawn from isolated cases. you can hardly see any frequent violence unlike in india where the tension between muslims and hindus is a lot more acute and bloody
I can tell you, Mr.Harmony, conflicts and violences between Hui ethnic and Han ethnic are not rare cases. Go visit towns in Shandong and Henan where Han and Hui live together. You will hear some good stories.

I can tell you, Mr.Harmony, conflicts and violences between Hui ethnic and Han ethnic are not rare cases. Go visit towns in Shandong and Henan where Han and Hui live together. You will hear some good stories.
stories and histories are history, but today we have to live with muslim together in peace.
without tolerant , the world collapse.
peacefuly assimilate them is the only way.

stories and histories are history, but today we have to live with muslim together in peace.
I wasn't talking about history stories. I'm talking about events that happened in recent years, maybe today.

I wasn't talking about history stories. I'm talking about events that happened in recent years, maybe today.
some stories should not be talked in public.something we have to keep low-profile...

People always look good from far away, but when you have to deal with them on a daily basis, things change. Especially if your cultures are vastly different.

People always look good from far away, but when you have to deal with them on a daily basis, things change. Especially if your cultures are vastly different.

How do Canadians deal with their French Canadians?

your personal experience is an isolated and trivial case.

In general, I think the government has released a report that our life expectancy has been improved.

indians have a lot of weird culture and uncivilized behavior that our folks have to be aware of! I dont want to elaborate further here!

I used to wonder why there are/were so many PRC chinese talking nice things about india's culture and her people which I personally think that they are way overrated. e.g. they are hardworkers, loyal friends, beautiful gals etc.

Any PRCians care to explain the possible reasons to us?

I used to wonder why there are/were so many PRC chinese talking nice things about india's culture and her people which I personally think that they are way overrated. e.g. they are hardworkers, loyal friends, beautiful gals etc.

even "if" india is a enemy, we have to know our enemy better.
even " if" india is a enemy, we want to have a better and stronger enemy.

some stories should not be talked in public.something we have to keep low-profile...

:lol: i thought this was ask anything thread! :rofl:

You're just a nice facade guy right?

Also noticed the original poster stopped posting and you and Mr. Harmony (loved that comment) have taken his place....

:lol: i thought this was ask anything thread! :rofl:

faking facade worker.....
yes it is, but there is still forum rules.
do not talk about religions is one of the basic forum rules here.

Well, first of all those people doesn't know much about India or its people, then those people haven't met with those Indians who are on this forum. In general I think Indian people are just like any other people in other countries, you have good ones then youo have those black sheeps.

The wise never waste time on defaming others.
even "if "some indians are wretched ,i don't have to believe that all indians are wretched.
even "if " all indians are wretched,i don't have to refuse yoga.

The wise never waste time on defaming others.
even "if "some indians are wretched ,i don't have to believe that all indians are wretched.
even "if " all indians are wretched,i don't have to refuse yoga.

I am here not to bad-mouthing or stereotyping them, but merely to find the long overdue answer to my puzzle.

Well, first of all those people doesn't know much about India or its people, then those people haven't met with those Indians who are on this forum. In general I think Indian people are just like any other people in other countries, you have good ones then youo have those black sheeps.

Impressions of another race or nationality doesn't form due to ignorance, they're formed usually due to people-people contacts, news, rumors, educations, similarities, history etc. That's is actually what I am curious of.

Back
Top Bottom