What's new

Iran: Questions by foreigners

Skimming

Reaction score
Country
India

Thread for foreigners to ask questions directly to Iranians because internet doesn't give authentic information.

First question:

Iran has very high standards of education. Why then do some of them study in Indian universities? It is like Western students pursuing higher education in India. Why do Iranians do this?

Clarification: Studying in some Western country like USA or European country is understandable but why do some Iranians study in a third-world country like India?

Last edited:

Thread for foreigners to ask questions directly to Iranians because internet doesn't give authentic information.

First question:

Iran has very high standards of education. Why then do some of them study in Indian universities? It is like Western students pursuing higher education in India. Why do Iranians do this?
Most Iranian students study in Iranian universities, only some go abroad.

There may be different reasons. For example, it is a top foreign university or someone wants to immigrate

Most Iranian students study in Iranian universities, only some go abroad.

There may be different reasons. For example, it is a top foreign university or someone wants to immigrate
Question edited and clarified. See above.

From which region of Iran comes the best zafran?
Khorasan province
IranKhorasan-SVG.svg.png

Question edited and clarified. See above.
I have never heard of anyone going to India. I don't know why some people go to India.

First question:

Clarification: Studying in some Western country like USA or European country is understandable but why do some Iranians study in a third-world country like India?
rich people who want a degree but can't pass iran university entrance exam go to Asian or countries like Ukraine to get that degree.

I have never heard of anyone going to India. I don't know why some people go to India.
they go to India some time ago they even lobbied one Friday prayer imam to pressure science ministry the ones who were thrown out of Indian university because of trump sanction to be admitted in Tehran university :what: of all the universities in Iran , thank god science ministry didn't budge under the pressure

they go to India some time ago they even lobbied one Friday prayer imam to pressure science ministry the ones who were thrown out of Indian university because of trump sanction to be admitted in Tehran university :what::what: of all the universities in Iran , thank god science ministry didn't budge under the pressure
Without punctuations paragraphs become unintelligible.

IS IRAN FINALLY GOING TO MAKE THE BOMB OR WHAT?

We hate the suspension.

It is a wonderful thing for Iranians to go to study in foreign universities and return to their country to develop industries and technology. my question is How many and what are the numbers of students in foreign universities, and is there anyone studying in South Korea, Japan, China, Russia, Belarus, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore? How many are there? I am asking about engineering and technology majors, not literary majors

Are there statistics and scholarships?

My second question What is the news of agreements with Belarus and Russia in the field of heavy industries? Also China? Was Iran able to develop heavy industries in Arak? It was looking for agreements in manufacturing industrial robots with Germany or Switzerland Iran was also looking into advanced smelting furnaces such as VAR and VM

My third question What are the developments in the electronic industry?
I read the news of the Scientific Assistant to the President of the Republic, Mr. Firouzabadi Dehghani They are working on developing microelectronics in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Have there been agreements with China, Belarus, malaysia and Russia in this field?

Last edited:
It is a wonderful thing for Iranians to go to study in foreign universities and return to their country to develop industries and technology. my question is How many and what are the numbers of students in foreign universities, and is there anyone studying in South Korea, Japan, China, Russia, Belarus, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore? How many are there? I am asking about engineering and technology majors, not literary majors

Are there statistics and scholarships?
In 2021

3,200,000 students study in Iran universities and about 60,000 students study abroad.

Most Iranian students study abroad in America, Turkey, Germany, Canada, Italy.The statistics of the fields of study are not mentioned.

I could not find other statistics

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom