What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

Can anyone provide links to some big Chinese defence forums.....the crazy one's :D

there are thousands of forums about all the topics and handreds of them have defence parts. i think the biggest obstacle you face is that all those forums are based on chinese,no english. if you can read chinese charactors,you can baidu anything you want.
baidu.com

there is another...proposing a toast.............. chinese smoke for over 600 years,it's 3 times of US history,so it is traditional ,tooooo

:woot::woot:

600 years !!! bloody hell !! high time china ban publicsmoking everywhere !! .. i hate going to restaurant night times......the beers are fine but smoking !! ......

there is always a daily staple of china in indian news...........Our media is a bit paranoid on top of that .....India looks upto what china has become...and hence media always compares india to what china has achieved. [ which is good motivation i guess] ........and to top it your ministry keeps south tibet issue alive and keeps pumping Pak Military system......

Jackie Chan is very popular here.

chinese culture nor its people are the content of the news but rather China's achievements and her ongoing actions are ....

Try to be as accurate and as factual as possible, OK? There are also many others who do read or come across ToI, HT etc...

:woot::woot:

600 years !!! bloody hell !! high time china ban publicsmoking everywhere !! .. i hate going to restaurant night times......the beers are fine but smoking !! ......
You just have to be more tolerant.

no need to tolerant cigarette. second hand(passiv) smoking will hurt you more.

when I am in restraunt. if someone smoking near me. I will stop him.

Forgive my ignorance,i didn't know jaguar is now owned by indians. good car
for 10,two fingers enough .
2007826223311_942.jpg

Problem is, If you deviate little from this, no common people can understand. Thats why it is hard for us.

I have three questions for you. Would appreciate if any of the chinese member could answer it for me.

Q.It has been reported that China's SOEs, which use half of the State's fixed assets and 60 percent of bank loans, produce only one third of total industrial output. Is this true? China has adopted the SOE reform since 1986. How are the reforms being carried out and to what effect?

Q: To build a harmonious and well-off society is an ideal that humankind has always pursued. Is it too early, however, for China, a country with a serious wealth gap and significant urban-rural disparity, to propose and strive for the concept of a 'harmonious society?

Q: At present, many people in the West think China practices a one-party system. Is this true? Why doesn't China adopt the same multi-party system as the Western countries, under which various political parties hold the state power by turn?

FYI, Jaguar is a long expired "Status symbol" since at least a decade ago. Their sales were plunging way before you indians took over them, come to the worst, indian cars are not known for its quality and built (do not take any offence for telling the truth please).
There are many other places where you can spit your venom,the thread is any questions about china??show u a real china.
JLR is a British car maker and it's exclusively made in the UK. As far as the sales go here's a news piece Auto Special: President: Jaguar Land Rover's first-quarter sales 'stunning'|Business|chinadaily.com.cn

Try to be as accurate and as factual as possible, OK? There are also many others who do read or come across ToI, HT etc...
True though, not to mention what you will find after going through those readers comments there also. However one thing I found although there are still many nasty china bashing comments, some are still very objective and more so than here. Those nasty comments were just fed by the media rather than the posters is being ultranationalist. I guess it is because there was no one to flame those trolls.

I used to wonder why there are/were so many PRC chinese talking nice things about india's culture and her people which I personally think that they are way overrated. e.g. they are hardworkers, loyal friends, beautiful gals etc.

Any PRCians care to explain the possible reasons to us?

《韩非子》:“君子不避人之美,不言人之恶。”

Respiratory diseases are one the most leading cause of death in china.....mostly due to passve smoking......atleast thats what my laoshi told me

no need to tolerant cigarette. second hand(passiv) smoking will hurt you more.

when I am in restraunt. if someone smoking near me. I will stop him.

Are you in of those cities where it is banned ?? ........otherwise how do u manage that !!!

Djsjs

Question : whenever i used to visit banks...i used to get confused.........Do banking system in china have different numbering system ??

i guess they confirm twice to make sure no mistakes,because you don't understand each other by language

Respiratory diseases are one the most leading cause of death in china.....mostly due to passve smoking......atleast thats what my laoshi told me

In which part of China do you reside ? I smoke even in Barber shop while they cut my hair

Back
Top Bottom