What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

Respiratory diseases are one the most leading cause of death in china.....mostly due to passve smoking......atleast thats what my laoshi told me

Are you in of those cities where it is banned ?? ........otherwise how do u manage that !!!
I live in shanghai.

Hmm its factual ..........what did you read ? :undecided:
No need to get all worked up about that. If you have the time, do a key word search on those newspapers website and see what you come up with. Also many china bashing thread on this forum were started by many India members with articles from those news outlet.

I forgot to mention shanghai in my earlier list i guess. I had been to shanghai.

What a beautiful,well managed city in shanghai. But expensive, really expensive. Beijing you can travel any where in metro and buses with 2RMB, but in shanghai?? uff...

No need to get all worked up about that. If you have the time, do a key word search on those newspapers website and see what you come up with. Also many china bashing thread on this forum were started by many India members with articles from those news outlet.

If you read what i wrote before you would see that ....the first thing i mentioned is that our media is paranoid.hence its expected they will print lot of bad things happening in china............and rather than Chinese culture adn its people.....focus is on Chinese achievements and its ongoing actions...also Sino pak relations.............................

So please calrify the fiction you are saying that iam saying

You must have been missing quite a awful lot of readings on ToI , HT.... reportings. LOLOL...

No i read TOi mostly ....but i have learned to take free media with a lot of salt........thats the only way to take free media .and since i had lot of interaction with china and chinese , its easy for me to differentiate .

I have also read the english paper ...what was it ....china daily.......gotto say.....i hate it !!......its so one sided and govt propaganda piece !!

There are many other places where you can spit your venom,the thread is any questions about china??show u a real china.
JLR is a British car maker and it's exclusively made in the UK. As far as the sales go here's a news piece Auto Special: President: Jaguar Land Rover's first-quarter sales 'stunning'|Business|chinadaily.com.cn

My venom? Evidence please? BTW, who is the one who spilling the venom here? I was merely pointing out the facts! If you are so sensitive to even the slightest comments, that's is not other's fault, OK?

Most difficult sitution in china was, Many watched "Slum dog" movie and many asked me is that mumbai really like that?
It was difficult for me to convince. I hate that movie sooo much

FYI, Jaguar is a long expired "Status symbol" since at least a decade ago. Their sales were plunging way before you indians took over them, come to the worst, indian cars are not known for its quality and built (do not take any offence for telling the truth please).
The thread is any questions about china??show u a real china.
JLR is a British car maker and it's exclusively made in the UK. As far as the sales go here's a news piece Auto Special: President: Jaguar Land Rover's first-quarter sales 'stunning'|Business|chinadaily.com.cn

There are many other places where you can spit your venom,the thread is any questions about china??show u a real china.

My venom? Evidence please? BTW, who is the one who spilling the venom here? I was merely pointing out the facts! If you are so sensitive to even the slightest comments, that's is not other's fault, OK?

I live in shanghai.

After 2010 , is the anti-smoking campaign still going strong there ??

Most difficult sitution in china was, Many watched "Slum dog" movie and many asked me is that mumbai really like that?
It was difficult for me to convince. I hate that movie sooo much

God that was such an embarassing movement............the movement they know you are indu....they will say slumdog millionaire !!!,,,,aah hate it !!

If you read what i wrote before you would see that ....the first thing i mentioned is that our media is paranoid.hence its expected they will print lot of bad things happening in china............and rather than Chinese culture adn its people.....focus is on Chinese achievements and its ongoing actions...also Sino pak relations.............................

So please calrify the fiction you are saying that iam saying

No i read TOi mostly ....but i have learned to take free media with a lot of salt........thats the only way to take free media .and since i had lot of interaction with china and chinese , its easy for me to differentiate .

I have also read the english paper ...what was it ....china daily.......gotto say.....i hate it !!......its so one sided and govt propaganda piece !!
The thing is that in any news paper culture and it's people are not really eye catchers as news unless something that is really bizarre there. So that is understandable, as for those chinese achievement it is often met with skepticism from either commentator or reporters. Anyways that is just how media work, they do whatever sells.

I forgot to mention shanghai in my earlier list i guess. I had been to shanghai.

What a beautiful,well managed city in shanghai. But expensive, really expensive. Beijing you can travel any where in metro and buses with 2RMB, but in shanghai?? uff...
2rmb in beijing is because of state subvention.
but public traffic in shanghai is not really expensive, if you are not going everywhere with taxi.

I can tell you, Mr.Harmony, conflicts and violences between Hui ethnic and Han ethnic are not rare cases. Go visit towns in Shandong and Henan where Han and Hui live together. You will hear some good stories.

Not getting along is one thing but to have the cases worsened to the level of tribal bloodshed are rarities Mr BS!

Back
Top Bottom