What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

All I can say is Wen Jiabao is the China's version of a Liberal, soft leaders cannot run the country with full potential at least not now.

Interesting your thought. Since one in a decade leadership change is coming soon, what do you think of the new prospective leaders such as Xi Jinping and the successor of Wen Jiabao?

Sichuan Earthquake or the Milk adulteration scandal.....I was there in china and was shocked by the way the legal system dealt with it ...

1] Due to one child policy ,Many parent who lost thei children in scholl building that collapsed [ due to below contract quality construction ] tried suing the builders and schools...but the Govt forced signed agreements to ensure no suing and gave them some compensation and case closed .....................................

the question is ...Why is the legal system so submissive to the goverment !!
That is the problem with china, instead of a democracy, what china really need is an independent juristic system. HK never had a democratic government before 1997, but what they had is an independent legal system, and free press. It worked out pretty well for HK, so maybe that is something china's government should've learnt.

nearly all the questions are about politics
it seems you care much more about china politics than me .I'm not a politician,my life is more simple than most of you.

we dont care politics because we common chinese are not involved in politics. Politics in china are only games of CCP. we just stand by.

Sichuan Earthquake or the Milk adulteration scandal.....I was there in china and was shocked by the way the legal system dealt with it ...

1] Due to one child policy ,Many parent who lost thei children in scholl building that collapsed [ due to below contract quality construction ] tried suing the builders and schools...but the Govt forced signed agreements to ensure no suing and gave them some compensation and case closed .....................................

the question is ...Why is the legal system so submissive to the goverment !!

I think you know the answer but pretend not and ask this question to deliberately humiliate Chinese here

DJSJS

when i went to chinese wedding....the bride lighted cigarettes of all the males ....why ???

Very good thread.

Since chinese posters may get confuse by just visiting the PDF for opinion of Indians on China.

The Indian posters on PDF are usually nationalistic posters barring few.

The common Indian walking on streets or driving cars thinks very high of China and usually admires the rapid pace of development of CHina. Indians started believing that if China being large asian country can develop then India can also develop. Nowdays India too is developing fast though at lesser pace as compared with China. Many Indians also admire the strong centralized system of China and its handling.

My questions is, do educated chinese know about following things about India,

1. Rapid development of India
2. India is a secular country
3. India has around 15-20 different languages and cultures
4. Bollywood
5. Indian view on 1962 war
6. India' software industry
7. India's manufacturing industry
8. india's space adventures
8. Partition of India
9. Kashmir issue
10. The strategic situation where China's support to Pakistan is taking toll on trust between Indian and Chinese relationship.

Thanks in advance.

1. A lot of people, especially the educated ones know that India is growing fast.
2.No, we dont know this. we know that religion plays a very important role in india
3. yes, I know this. India is a museum of races/religions/languages
4.never watched Indian movies except for 3 idiots
5.dont know this for most of the chinese.
6.yes, we know this is your advantage and my company outsourced the SW to indian company
7.never see Made in India in China
8.yes, know you are working hard on this but there may be some gap compared with China,US and Russia
8.Yes, most of people know this in china
9.we new kashmir from news that you are fighting with Pak friends there.
10. Pak is china's best friend.

video,if u can read chinese or japanese ,

日中两千年汉字的交流-日本汉语的形成.中文字幕
[NHK]

Back
Top Bottom