What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

Are most Chinese anti west? Do you think there is a cultural conflict of some sort?
not whole west. canada is a peaceful and beautiful country. i love it except weather. usa is anti china, they are blaming china all the time. look at this years usa election, how many times they depress china, i felt sad but the only reaction we can do is sit down and work.

Thank you for some new information. I think most East Asian countries that developed/industrialized rapidly followed Japan to some extent. Taiwan and Korea, I think, credit a lot of their rapid development to this 'keeping up with the Japanese' mentality, especially in Taiwan, which was heavily influenced by Japan during 1930s or 1940s.

Influenced is not a very accurate word. Japan had occupied Taiwan and Korea for 50 years before the end of WWII. In case of Taiwan, actually a lot of its infrastructures like railways factories, hospitals and even colleges were built by Japan during that period. Today the best university in Taiwan, Taiwan University is used to be Taihoku(Taipei) Imperial University built by Japanese in 1928. So even today many old generation Taiwanese are very keen towards Japan, some even only speak Japanese.

Mainland Han Chinese.

When we say Anti West it's more anti usa for what is seen as imperialism by the USA take the invasion of Iraq for example, But there is admiration for other western countries like Canada and Germany. There is some Likes and Dislikes my own take on it.

When we say Anti West it's more anti usa for what is seen as imperialism by the USA take the invasion of Iraq for example, But there is admiration for other western countries like Canada and Germany. There is some Likes and Dislikes my own take on it.

Interesting thing is that it is hard to find someone dislike Germany, and actually German media is one of the most anti-China ones.

Thx. There is a member named "Iajj" who was extremely anti western, Anti jewish, anti Turkish, anti korean and Japanese. And he sounded like a muslim extremist. Hence the reason I posed the question.

But its good to know he is in the minority.

Interesting thing is that it is hard to find someone dislike Germany, and actually German media is one of the most anti-China ones.

My own respect for Germany is it's History and Warrior Spirit of the German People, they have overcome much after 2 World Wars and their country divided.

wil i be comfortable there? i mean chinese people here mostly keep to themselves, a few nice ones i've talked to, but most are VERY VERY quiet

is it easy for one child to take care of two parents and four grandparents?

Infact, only 25% family has one child, and even a very few the male and the femal both from one child family, one child family has more property to take care of themselves

One strange thing i observed in china is: Bin laden T-Shirts are available there. And many argued with me saying He did the correct thing .

381694_2700854514875_1829332068_n.jpg

even I wear one:P

1. Why does chinese people drink so much? Why they allow smoking in restourents?

2. Why chinese girls wear less dress than western girls :-)?

1. Chinese in north China can drink more, for the cold winter, now more and more people to drink Wine and beer
2. only during summer you have the chance to wear skirt to show your stature and your leg, so beautiful female will wear less dress, but normal female will not; I wonder if all the Chinese female live in India, yea, I can see them dress less all the year:woot:

I did not say kids from China are of mixed blood, I said those Chinese women who move to USA mostly have mixed blood kids as their fathers are mostly White men.

Why Chinatown is not disappear?

Man i like chinese culture just as much I like India. Both countries are old and historic.

More I like about china is their cities and skylines. They are simply mind blowing and beautifull. How china plans its new cities???

Why China wins so many golds in olympics???

2 nations of 1.3 billion people, one is a looser and another a champion. I am sure if you go on roads and villages of India we will find many usain bolts and Phelps, but India has failed to identify and nurture talent. How China does it???

Infact, Chinese are good at smart sports, and also depend at the how many people take part in, just as Cricket in India, if many people take part in the sports, then your level will be very high, for China, Table tennis, Badminton are Smart-type and many people take part in include me, Shooting and Diving are smart-type and traditional item of China, we can got nearly 20 gold from the four item

1. Why does chinese people drink so much? Why they allow smoking in restourents?

2. Why chinese girls wear less dress than western girls :-)?

1.people live in the north drink more than those in the south,wine is a good weapon against the cold wether in ancient times.we drink for someone's birthday,for friends' weddings-------for all happy times
"no smoking" can easily be found in every restourent.if i see garbages on every road of india,should i have a conclusion that the india gov encourage it?

2 .A man bitten by dog is not news, man bites dog is news.if you see a man bitting a dog now,can you get a conclusion that tomorrow you will do it too?your second question is crazy.

My questions to the threadstarter and any other interested Chinese members

1. What are your general impressions about Muslims? Do you believe in anti Muslim propaganda from Western media?

2. What are your general impression of Bangladeshis and Bangladesh?

3. Do you think China will be able to eliminate Western undue interference around the world and become the strongest country by following the rules written by the West? For example, the United Nations, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, IATA, WTO and other 'international' organizations follow rules written by the Western countries for their own benefit. Do you think China can defeat the West in this game by following the rules of the West? Do you think China can set up similar 'international' institutions, create laws that suit its interests and invite the majority of the world's countries to join these institutions to effectively eliminate Western terroristic misadventures around the world?

4. I know this is a sensitive issue and I hope Indians and other anti Chinese cohort stay away from this issue. What is the situation of Uighur Muslims in China? Are they discriminated against by the government and the public? Are they treated differently? I know that Uighur families need not adhere to one-child policy, but it is also true that Xinjiang is about one-sixth of China's territory and only about 1% or less of its population.

Finally, I hopeand Chinese public get to know more about each other, eliminate all misinformation, doubt and/or mistrust while addressing each other mutual concerns' successfully by keeping a keen eye on the common enemies' moves to weaken the world Muslims and Chinese.

1.i focus only on what they do ,other than what they say. all wars are in the name of highfalutin.are muslims willing to have these wars?i don't know

2.sorry i have few impressions of Bangladesh,maybe you have the same face with indians

3.maybe one day in future,100 yrs? or 1000yrs...

4.as a han,I envy the minority including Uighur . they get more care under the same conditions .better education chances,better jobs...Xinjiang is big,most of this area is desert,no suitable for living
finally,thank you my Bangladeshis friend for your questions

2. You get SIM card like chocolates, Dont need to give any documents, no need to sign anything. (I dont know how they manage if they lose sim card etc).
When did that happen...you have to provide your Chinese ID card or your passport.For prepaid subscription you have to pay every month like the contract or Indian post-paid system.For ISD service on your mobile you have to pay a security deposit and fill some papers :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom