What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

Okey I have many questions But I will ask 3 important one-

1 - What does normal chinese people think about their government ?

2 - What is the view of chinese people about Democracy ?

3 - Which country chinese people think was better than the other
a - USA
b - Soviet Union
Which one the above a chinese think was better superpower than the other.
And please dont take this as trolling.

1. Govt did a good job, improve people's life a lot. Its dictatorship, better than kingdom before.
2. Democracy is just lair and rich people cheated the people, no country got developed through democracy. (I do not totally agree, but the second point is true)
3. USA is better.

1. Govt did a good job, improve people's life a lot. Its dictatorship, better than kingdom before.
2. Democracy is just lair and rich people cheated the people, no country got developed through democracy. (I do not totally agree, but the second point is true)
3. USA is better.

China is not a de facto dictatorship! It makes collective decisions by the members of the politburo so that in a sense the power is decentralized. also on some important issues like the building of the 3 gorges dam, there was a very wide consultative deliberation and voting for / against the project across the realms of different professionals.

My questions to the threadstarter and any other interested Chinese members

1. What are your general impressions about Muslims? Do you believe in anti Muslim propaganda from Western media?

2. What are your general impression of Bangladeshis and Bangladesh?

3. Do you think China will be able to eliminate Western undue interference around the world and become the strongest country by following the rules written by the West? For example, the United Nations, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, IATA, WTO and other 'international' organizations follow rules written by the Western countries for their own benefit. Do you think China can defeat the West in this game by following the rules of the West? Do you think China can set up similar 'international' institutions, create laws that suit its interests and invite the majority of the world's countries to join these institutions to effectively eliminate Western terroristic misadventures around the world?

4. I know this is a sensitive issue and I hope Indians and other anti Chinese cohort stay away from this issue. What is the situation of Uighur Muslims in China? Are they discriminated against by the government and the public? Are they treated differently? I know that Uighur families need not adhere to one-child policy, but it is also true that Xinjiang is about one-sixth of China's territory and only about 1% or less of its population.

Finally, I hope Bangladeshis and Chinese public get to know more about each other, eliminate all misinformation, doubt and/or mistrust while addressing each other mutual concerns' successfully by keeping a keen eye on the common enemies' moves to weaken the world Muslims and Chinese.

1. What are your general impressions about Muslims? Do you believe in anti Muslim propaganda from Western media?

I dont have any qualm towards our Hui / Muslim brothers. Folks in China do not have any hatred towards Muslims. Many Hans have been converted to Muslims as a matter of fact. Muslims are as peaceful as any other religious followers. They are normal and many of them are loving caring human beings. I once wanted to start a relationship with a beautiful Muslim girl but somehow the relationship did not bear fruit

I dont have experience to get acquaintance with Bangladeshis. Bangladesh has a lot of grounds to further develop herself. I think Bangladeshis, Bhutanese, Pakistanis, Nepalese, Sri Lankans, Maldivians are not arrogant nor aggressive people. These are basic qualities to be friends with.

3. Do you think China will be able to eliminate Western undue interference around the world and become the strongest country by following the rules written by the West? For example, the United Nations, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, IATA, WTO and other 'international' organizations follow rules written by the Western countries for their own benefit. Do you think China can defeat the West in this game by following the rules of the West? Do you think China can set up similar 'international' institutions, create laws that suit its interests and invite the majority of the world's countries to join these institutions to effectively eliminate Western terroristic misadventures around the world?

If you take a look at the people who are sitting on the boards of those orgs and the voting rights then you know China is impossible to make changes overnight.

4. I know this is a sensitive issue and I hope Indians and other anti Chinese cohort stay away from this issue. What is the situation of Uighur Muslims in China? Are they discriminated against by the government and the public? Are they treated differently? I know that Uighur families need not adhere to one-child policy, but it is also true that Xinjiang is about one-sixth of China's territory and only about 1% or less of its population.

We need to do a lot more to ethnically bind Han and Uighurs closer together. But the radicals and overseas separatists are the greatest threats to racial harmony. Uighurs are beautiful people. It is a great pain if they are separated from us.

Finally, I hope Bangladeshis and Chinese public get to know more about each other, eliminate all misinformation, doubt and/or mistrust while addressing each other mutual concerns' successfully by keeping a keen eye on the common enemies' moves to weaken the world Muslims and Chinese.

More cultural and educational exchanges will surely help the advancement of our friendship together!

My question: Which nations/people do Chinese tend to look up to/ like? In terms of history, achievements, art, literature, etc. And is Japan among them?

My question: Which nations/people do Chinese tend to look up to/ like? In terms of history, achievements, art, literature, etc. And is Japan among them?

Opinions vary in the past Chinese looked up to Lenin's Soviet Union , for me I respect Germany/Russia their history and culture.

For me counties that fascinate me the most are Russia(USSR), Germany and Japan, and not necessarily in that order.

i am from a muslim city. apart from 9 million uighurs, there are 15 million muslims. the only thing is there are some people want xinjiang to be independent. we live with 15 million hui muslims peacefully, if uighurs do not want to break the unification. thats all fine.

From my limited observations, Chinese people tend to think of Japan as either an evil country/people because of historical events around World War II, or they tend to think of Japan as a worthy adversary/rival with a distinct tradition based on some similar principles of honour, dignity, respect, martial arts for self defence, and so on.

Some Chinese members can correct me if I am wrong.

i am from a muslim city. apart from 9 million uighurs, there are 15 million muslims. the only thing is there are some people want xinjiang to be independent. we live with 15 million hui muslims peacefully, if uighurs do not want to break the unification. thats all fine.

Thank you for the response.

1. Do you think Uighurs are discriminated against by the government? Do you think Uighurs should enjoy more social and political rights? What do you think is the major reason that only Uighurs face difficulty in China, not other communities of Muslims? I know that many foreign Muslims also live, study or work/do business in China as well, without any notable problems.

I dont have any qualm towards our Hui / Muslim brothers. Folks in China do not have any hatred towards Muslims. Many Hans have been converted to Muslims as a matter of fact. Muslims are as peaceful as any other religious followers. They are normal and many of them are loving caring human beings. I once wanted to start a relationship with a beautiful Muslim girl but somehow the relationship did not bear fruit

Thank you for the friendly response, mate. In the past, I had dealt with many Mainland Chinese clients and 'friends' but somehow the relationships were not as fruitful. Probably, it was due to some language barrier. I could develop better relations with Malaysian Chinese, Hong Kong Chinese people, for example, so I think it was probably due to language barrier.

I dont have experience to get acquaintance with Bangladeshis. Bangladesh has a lot of grounds to further develop herself. I think Bangladeshis, Bhutanese, Pakistanis, Nepalese, Sri Lankans, Maldivians are not arrogant nor aggressive people. These are basic qualities to be friends with.

I feel the Chinese people, in general, are hardworking, humble and decent people. I hope friendship between Chinese public and friendly South Asian countries increases.

If you take a look at the people who are sitting on the boards of those orgs and the voting rights then you know China is impossible to make changes overnight.

That is why I asked about Chinese members' opinions on it. Do you think China can be stronger than any Western country by following Western rules set up by the Westerners for their own benefits?

We need to do a lot more to ethnically bind Han and Uighurs closer together. But the radicals and overseas separatists are the greatest threats to racial harmony. Uighurs are beautiful people. It is a great pain if they are separated from us.

What do you think are the problems/difficulties that does not allow Uighur, Han and other groups to come together closer?

More cultural and educational exchanges will surely help the advancement of our friendship together!

I hope so too.

From my limited observations, Chinese people tend to think of Japan as either an evil country/people because of historical events around World War II, or they tend to think of Japan as a worthy adversary/rival with a distinct tradition based on some similar principles of honour, dignity, respect, martial arts for self defence, and so on.

Some Chinese members can correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you for the response.

1. Do you think Uighurs are discriminated against by the government? Do you think Uighurs should enjoy more social and political rights? What do you think is the major reason that only Uighurs face difficulty in China, not other communities of Muslims? I know that many foreign Muslims also live, study or work/do business in China as well, without any notable problems.
1.japan got stronger and invade almost all asean countries. they killed too many people so we can not like them. the situation of japan right now is made by usa. 2. uighur are treated better in terms of education, social benefits. in xinjiang they are only 40 percent of population. the difficulty is they speak different language and have different culture, actually they are original turkish.

Man i like chinese culture just as much I like India. Both countries are old and historic.

More I like about china is their cities and skylines. They are simply mind blowing and beautifull. How china plans its new cities???

Why China wins so many golds in olympics???

2 nations of 1.3 billion people, one is a looser and another a champion. I am sure if you go on roads and villages of India we will find many usain bolts and Phelps, but India has failed to identify and nurture talent. How China does it???

It's really amusing to see how many Indians are desperate for good relations with China, I'm surprised they aren't pandering more.

Man i like chinese culture just as much I like India. Both countries are old and historic.

More I like about china is their cities and skylines. They are simply mind blowing and beautifull. How china plans its new cities???

Why China wins so many golds in olympics???

2 nations of 1.3 billion people, one is a looser and another a champion. I am sure if you go on roads and villages of India we will find many usain bolts and Phelps, but India has failed to identify and nurture talent. How China does it???
thanks for ur appreciation. i have to say urban plan is not very good in china. the city can be built because hardworking people and clear political decision. the answer to the olympics is that the govt spent massive money on these athlets. send them to the best training school in the world, give them a big money award, someone say its a waste of money, but i am really proud my country is on top of gold list.

I'm Hui we are treated well in China, Muslims other then Hui flourish in many parts of China even the Uighurs, so they is no ill towards us. And as Shuttler mentioned before many Han convert to Islam in Ningxia, they make up plenty of the population. Also many Non Muslims live in Muslim Majority areas and are treated as part of the community.

I've met few Bangladeshis but they are hard workers, interacted with them in Shanghai, Friendly to Bangladesh.

Mixed feelings on this China will need other countries like Russia, Brazil, India etc, it will take time as western countries did it.

It's Improved as China gave more Job and work Opportunities to the Uighur's, there is an increase in Uighurs joining the PLA, PLAN and many Chinese security firms. Few of the issues tended to be the Language barrier and the ETIM which is reduced.

Agree on this 100% but not just for the Muslim world or China but everyone.

Back
Top Bottom