What's new

Do you have a female Boss ???

dont know about bosses but our colleges' dean is a ___ it seem she is wanting to suspend me for the hell of it, her nephew (who is my classmate)and his friends do worst things then me but get away while i just barely break the rules and she has the '' I am so going to fcuk u even tough i dont have a dcik'' and then thats it either she wastes my day by punishing me or by yelling at me when ever she gets the time when i say something to defend myself she says ''HAMZA I DONT NEED UR ATTITUDE''..... honestly if she was a man i would have beaten the living $HIT out of him but since she is a lady so i have to control my rage............:angry:

dont know about bosses but our colleges' dean is a ___ it seem she is wanting to suspend me for the hell of it, her nephew (who is my classmate)and his friends do worst things then me but get away while i just barely break the rules and she has the '' I am so going to fcuk u even tough i dont have a dcik'' and then thats it either she wastes my day by punishing me or by yelling at me when ever she gets the time when i say something to defend myself she says ''HAMZA I DONT NEED UR ATTITUDE''..... honestly if she was a man i would have beaten the living $HIT out of him but since she is a lady so i have to control my rage............:angry:

Dont worry bro, $hit happens!!

\:laugh: :laugh: now thats beauty of us

How many of you have a female boss who is a 30+ ugly lethargic B *itch who believes that whatever she does is correct and forces everyone to start playing on her rules ?

If yes, how did you guys deal with her?

My Boss is female and above 30 but she is very cute and sexy .....btw every one wear good stuff every day:bounce:

I have this teacher........ shes got some real "issues"............One day she tried to "slap" me for not doin my assignment!

I was like WTF........ I caught her hand in mid air (dramatic shizz)...... and since tht day she doesnt gimme a problem!

My manager and my office coordinator are both female and both over 50. The best thing however is that they are both some of the best, nicest bosses you can ever find. Funny, Helpful, understanding and have never given me any problems.

Once I overslept and was getting late for work, by 1 hour or so, and my manager calls me and is very funny and chill about it. Heck she even said I will get paid for the missed 2 hours no problem :P And remember in the office I work, I open the office, so it is important for me to be there at proper time. Sometimes I get to leave early and still get paid :P

Another great thing is, there are only 2-3 other people in my office, my manager, coordinator everyone is at a different location, so I can do anything I want :P

I have this teacher........ shes got some real "issues"............One day she tried to "slap" me for not doin my assignment!

I was like WTF........ I caught her hand in mid air (dramatic shizz)...... and since tht day she doesnt gimme a problem!

:laugh: lala wake up . star plus drama finished

sab apna rona roo rhey hein iss thread mein :D yes we are against the oppression of men in hands of females :P

kohee aur ha kisi bivii, ksis boss yea phir kisi female teacher ka stayea howa lol

:laugh: lala wake up . star plus drama finished

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Lol but tht really happened.......And since thn she doesnt even talk to me and reports even the smallest mistake of mine to the authorities............. :tup:

Warning =Never try this at work or at College.........This stunt was done by a professional and has been perfected with time.......:lol: j/k!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom