to this is devolution

nerd-buff.jpg

Not evolution

:lol:

:o:

Does this look like it could fight a war:

View attachment 211799

Cat fight maybe:taz:

Modern Swedes just aren't Viking enough:mad:!!!

Then you do not know about war.

That, it is wired in our brains. All of us.

When conditions demand/allow it, the evil comes out.

You are fortunate that you are living in a prosperous nation, where you can indulge in peaceful activities instead of relying on the ugliness hardwired in us.

If ever God forbid things change, make no mistake that Viking or no Viking, cat walker or no cat walker, people will be fighting and killing each other in the most unmerciful way even in Sweden.

War is ugly. It is the most ugliest thing that a man can ever see.

Instead hope and pray for your prosperity to continue.

If you want to go the extra-mile, try to extend that prosperity to the rest of the world in however small manner possible.

I for some reason , don't feel Evolution theory stands as species are not cross bread-able

Even their parts cannot be embedded in each other

I feel that on the planet in last 4 Billion years (4,000,000,000 Years) , species have been introduced by third party
from their own mother planets
  • Fish
  • Mammals
  • Reptiles
  • Insects
Major distinctive classifications

Planets like earth are inter-galactic sanctuaries where life forms are brought and left to propagate by third parties who have capacity to travel across galaxies

The purpose is why they do it ?

Perhaps preservation of life forms in habitable planets

This is rubbish,,,,no evolution,,,,almighty all powerful God created evrythng.

Have you purposefully removed the word "Theory" from the "Theory of Evolution" ?

You don't know what theory means then.

Theory is a scientific explanation that comes after compiling multiple data, all of which are falsifiable and haven't been proven false. Theory used by the laymen is very different from scientific theory. When laymen use the word theory, they are thinking of hypothesis.

Here is extra reading:

Scientific theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Missing links is a term used in the Paleontology that refers to the fossil record(s) that is yet to be found and that is needed to connect two evolutionary stages. Missing links is the Achilles heel of the theory of evolution.

Secondly, while Dinosaurs allegedly evolved into birds, and some gerbil -sized mammals gave rise to the big cats, why cockroaches, mosquito, and flys did not evolve? They all have been found preserved in the amber resins from the same and older time periods. Horseshoe crabs for instance haven't evolved a bit when compared their present forms with their tens of thousands of years old fossils. Archea and bacteria divide (on average) every 15-20 minutes, that is some 72 times in 24 hours and a single bacterium would give rise to 4,722,366,482,869,645,213,696 bacteria after 24 hours. With such a high generation turn over why do they fail to evolve into more intelligent forms? These are the questions I ask to myself as a Molecular Biologist.

Last edited:
This poll needs another option ,

I'm not sure about it , I need more knowledge to vote here .

Let me say that the Big Bang was Divinely inspired.

That can be a more logical answer than what Hawking says ,

" The world came from nothing and there was no time before big bang for God to create the world "

I have another question here from the ones that believe in God ,

Were Adam and Eve the first humans on earth ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom