What's new

Do you accept the Theory of Evolution?

Do you accept evolution as a fact?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
anything which was not?

There are various theories on its etiology , which corresponds to various creationist theology. Perhaps looking it through the metaphysical lens can prove to be didactic as well as effective in understanding said phenomenological praxis.

There are various theories on its etiology , which corresponds to various creationist theology. Perhaps looking it through the metaphysical lens can prove to be didactic as well as effective in understanding said phenomenological praxis.
was that English...or polite japanese way of saying fuc* off you annoying t*at dont question my intelligence... :p:

I don’t know enough about evolution to give you that answer.

Muslims who believe in evolution what is your rational for them being compatible?

I don;t think the challenges of evolution could apply to the very first life form, it will simply die off and there will be no more life.

was that English...or polite japanese way of saying fuc* off you annoying t*at dont question my intelligence... :p:

:o:

I don;t think the challenges of evolution could apply to the very first life form, it will simply die off and there will be no more life.

Some of the reputable members here have said it in their posts. The Theory of Evolution is but a scientific conjecture. Data retrieved from atomic spectroscopies as well as through carbon dating may validate / support the hypothesis , but it cannot prove anything. Science is not concrete, science, by its very nature is the continuum of man's platform to understand natural phenomenon.

By the very nature of believing in various biochemical, biolimnological, botanical theories is to put faith in these said schools of thought. If scientists can put faith in the theory of genetic isolation or in genetic transcription, elongation and mismatch repair , then is it erroneous for theologians to put faith in scripture or traditional doctrine ?

;)

I am a scientist. I just want to see how certain people view evolution with reference to theological beliefs. Can (or should) be the two always kept separate or can we complement the knowledge gain from two to reach to conclusions?

In Sunni Islam like in Christianity, the prevalent view is not accepting of evolution.

In Shia Islam, evolution is philosophically/scientifically possible: Was Prophet Adam the eighth person to live on earth? - Questions Archive - IslamQuest is a reference for Islamic questions on the internet

In Sunni Islam like in Christianity, the prevalent view is not accepting of evolution.

In Shia Islam, evolution is philosophically/scientifically possible: Was Prophet Adam the eighth person to live on earth? - Questions Archive - IslamQuest is a reference for Islamic questions on the internet

Btw,

I hope you guys enjoyed your 13th day of New Year! I hear it is common for Persians to celebrate by being out in nature , yes? It brings auspicious luck? So my Persian friends tell me ( I went to a barbecue on Friday with some of them ). :)

Btw,

I hope you guys enjoyed your 13th day of New Year! I hear it is common for Persians to celebrate by being out in nature , yes? It brings auspicious luck? So my Persian friends tell me ( I went to a barbecue on Friday with some of them ). :)

Thank you! Yes, Sizdah-Bedar is an ancient tradition. People go out in nature. It is like a national picnic. Every one is out (Well almost everyone). It is related to be in sync with nature around you. Much like Hanami. :-)

Thank you! Yes, Sizdah-Bedar is an ancient tradition. People go out in nature. It is like a national picnic. Every one is out (Well almost everyone). It is related to be in sync with nature around you. Much like Hanami. :-)

Yes yes, that is what my friend Korosh told me :)

Mamnoon dooste man! It's the beauty of our ancient civilization. We still retain ancient traditions that are as old as history itself. :)

Arigatou gozaimasu! You are right. Ancient civilizations still have a great deal to offer the world. After all that is what makes humanity different from any other beings.

I do not know where you live. But happy Hanami :-), where ever you are: The Bloom of Cherry Blossoms 2015

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom