What's new

Do U Feel ?

I feel sad, that the holiest site for Jews had to be declared a holy site by supremacist people of other faith only for political reasons and all this mess was created.

I feel religion is BS and the best friend of trouble makers. It gives legitimacy to thugs.

I feel sad, that the holiest site for Jews had to be declared a holy site by supremacist people of other faith only for political reasons and all this mess was created.

I feel religion is BS and the best friend of trouble makers. It gives legitimacy to thugs.

For political reasons? You know Christians actually believe that Jesus was crucified in Jerusalem. You know that Muslims actually believe the Prophet ascended to heaven from Jerusalem?

For political reasons? You know Christians actually believe that Jesus was crucified in Jerusalem. You know that Muslims actually believe the Prophet ascended to heaven from Jerusalem?

to add to that..it is i considered to be a holy city in Judaism as well.This historic city has been destroyed twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times.
It very well goes without saying,that this place is bound to draw religious clashes.

yeah , we will take freedom smday when our nation will wake up . right now we are sleeping .
i sm times cry over it . look 18 crore pakistanis don't have enough power to snatch kashmir back . while in 1948 a few tribes men did it . we got azad kashmir back .
similarly palestinians were being killed by israeili for so many years but egyptians and syrians all were sleeping . they are waking up now but not to the extent that is needed.
ALLAH's gonna ask us what u did when when muslims were being killed in ur neighbours ??
and we'll answer that we were waiting for SOMEDAY .

Its a huge thing when a muslim gets killed but what about all the kashmiri pandits that were brutally killed in Kashmir and forced out of Kashmir??

to add to that..it is i considered to be a holy city in Judaism as well.This historic city has been destroyed twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times.
It very well goes without saying,that this place is bound to draw religious clashes.

Agreed, i just highlighted its religious importance importance to Christianity and Islam to Fateh. He seems to think Christians and Muslims only want the city for political reasons.

I dont remember the exact couplet...but it goes like this...

Ahlay nazir kehte hain ke Kashmir janat hai
Janat na kisi Kafir ko mili hai na milay gi...

so according to you only muslimsi deserve heaven ???? dont get me wrong but i have seen many times muslims specially saudis has a superioty complex and they think thier religion is the best and others dont deserve to live and are inferior to them.
:lol::lol:

its ahley-nazar who say Kashmir is janat not the muslim scholars

in Islam there is only one janat.

Agreed, i just highlighted its religious importance importance to Christianity and Islam to Fateh. He seems to think Christians and Muslims only want the city for political reasons.

Oh yes, I repeat that. There are no flying angels and resurrections. So yes, it was purely political, the obsession to desecrate and destroy whats holy to others. Its a simple political tactic to dominate and assert supremacy. As a 'believer' in flying angels you will not see the simple political moves behind these ahum, coincidences.

I feel its BS and leads to too much bitterness, strife and bloodshed.

Do you feel the pain ? or it is juSt me

Ghar jal raha hai aap ka aur aap ko padi hai dur dur dur ke padosi ke pain ki ?? Kya batt hai bahot acche.

Lage Raho Pukhtoon Sir ji .... Jai ho Pakistan ki.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont mix Kashmir into this thread.

You say Don't mix Kashmir in this thread but I say don't Mix Pakistan in this thread. Sorry to say but I do see IDENTITY issue here. Thanks I am not good in debate.

Oh yes, I repeat that. There are no flying angels and resurrections. So yes, it was purely political, the obsession to desecrate and destroy whats holy to others. Its a simple political tactic to dominate and assert supremacy. As a 'believer' in flying angels you will not see the simple political moves behind these ahum, coincidences.

I feel its BS and leads to too much bitterness, strife and bloodshed.

Bravo, you really believe that somehow you are superior to people who believe in something else. Thats called extremism my friend. People like you are no better than religious extremists. So convinced that they are mentally superior to people who think differently. But of course since you think so logically and are just so great and peaceful and the rest of us are religious scum who will make up reasons to invade other lands you win. :wave:

Bravo, you really believe that somehow you are superior to people who believe in something else. Thats called extremism my friend. People like you are no better than religious extremists. So convinced that they are mentally superior to people who think differently. But of course since you think so logically and are just so great and peaceful and the rest of us are religious scum who will make up reasons to invade other lands you win. :wave:

Hey if I felt superior to you, I would have destroyed your holy places and claimed them as my own. That way I would humiliate you and show you your inferior place.

Instead, I feel pity at what pain your supremacist obsessions cause. All that pain, for flying angels!!!

I believe in what I believe in, but what I believe in does not cause pain to others and to mankind. If thats extremism, then I'm sure you have a punishment for me too, you guys always do :)

So convinced that they are mentally superior to people who think differently.

Brilliant, just brilliant.

Hey if I felt superior to you, I would have destroyed your holy places and claimed them as my own. That way I would humiliate you and show you your inferior place.

Instead, I feel pity at what pain your supremacist obsessions cause. All that pain, for flying angels!!!

Lol you can make as much fun as you want of my religion if that makes you feel better. Its a different thing that you just generalized like a billion people on this planet due to the religion they follow. All Christian and Muslims are Supremacists according to you. Il just rest my case there. As they say

"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference"

In every Friday prayer after the sermon, the muezzin raised hand and prays "Allah humma farij ikwan al-muslimen fil falasteen wo kashmir wo chechan wo afghanistan wo fe kulle makan" that gives a lot of hope!

Back
Top Bottom