What's new

‘It makes me feel more secure’: US women driving gun sales amid social, political turmoil in America

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

‘It makes me feel more secure’: US women driving gun sales amid social, political turmoil in America​

baltimoreshooting.png

Baltimore...just another video showing how black on black crime in old inner-cities spirals into daily shooting matches.

baltimore.png

Baltimore Mayor Scott gives heated response after 15-year-old girl gunned down Wednesday night
Let's be honest...what happened here is about breakdowns in our community

Last edited:
just another video showing how black on black crime in old inner-cities spirals into daily shooting matches.
look at the drawing they put on the target board at around 2:40. seems to me that these poor girls are more afraid of white predator males.

Gun violence, drug overdosing, mass robbery, homelessness... and they call themselves "civilised world"...lol

look at the drawing they put on the target board at around 2:40. seems to me that these poor girls are more afraid of white predator males.

thugtarget.png

LOL! That's been the standard bad guy target since probably the late 1950's/early 1960's.. You think they are going to remake it with a picture of some other demographic...like a black or Asian man?

target.slide6.jpg

back in the days of non-color cameras.

Last edited:
Seems to me that these poor girls are more afraid of black predator males.

apparently gun ranges in America never received the memo on diversity.

They did..but every minority would start screaming "white racist" society if the pictures suddenly changed from a white person to anything else.

Then I saw little Tiffany. I'm thinking, y'know, eight-year-old white girl, middle of the ghetto, bunch of monsters, this time of night with quantum physics books?

Last edited:
true but still doesn't feel right that the whole nation practice shooting on a white man figure as sport.
This is where you are wrong, but understandable that you would be wrong because you do not know anything about firearms in the first place.

I have used such targets before and do not see race. I see the outline of a man, and usually the 'bad guy' is male, and what he would often appears to be when in the commission of a crime. Nothing more. But of course, YOU have to at least try to make it about race which is funny considering your China is well known for your racism.

Back
Top Bottom