What's new

Do India's Space Program and Mars Mission Make Sense?

what market?? lmao… please tell me which market india is going to gain from tho mission… I'm not hurt… i want your country to do stupid shit like this lol… it keeps you down at the third world level… there is a reason china is decades ahead… learn from them you idiots…

they can afford to do it…. they can do these experiments now because they are at a certain level now… they have technology of all sorts unlike you guys.. when you are at the level china is now in then you should also do this stuff..

So now, they don't do bullshit research to they can afford to do it? LOLwa at your hypocrisy. And we don't have the technology, yet we did sent a satellite on an underpowered PSLV vehicle?

Do you even realise how idiot you're trying to sound ?

So now, they don't do bullshit research to they can afford to do it? LOLwa at your hypocrisy. And we don't have the technology, yet we did sent a satellite on an underpowered PSLV vehicle?

Do you even realise how idiot you're trying to sound ?
you sent the pslv vehicle there ok fine… but what is it going to do?? lol study what? did you send it there to take pictures?? or are you guys going to study something nasa won't??

what market?? lmao… please tell me which market india is going to gain from tho mission… I'm not hurt… i want your country to do stupid shit like this lol… it keeps you down at the third world level… there is a reason china is decades ahead… learn from them you idiots…

@nair…. I'm reporting you for giving me a negative rating… for no reason.. you can't simply gee negative ratings for not liking what somebody has to say.
@WebMaster @Horus
a guy named after a hair removal product gave me a negative rating for no reason…

So calling an entire country Idiots is not enough for a negative rating????? Well If that doesnt deserve one, Admins can remove it. till then you enjoy your trolling....

When it comes to my liking, i hate to see people troll for no reason.....

So calling an entire country Idiots is not enough for a negative rating????? Well If that doesnt deserve one, Admins can remove it. till then you enjoy your trolling....
you don't get called idiots for no reason…

you sent the pslv vehicle there ok fine… but what is it going to do?? lol study what? did you send it there to take pictures?? or are you guys going to study something nasa won't??

Yes, Martian rover failed to get any evidence for methane while earth based sensors detected vast presence of methane in Mars, so our payload will detect the anomaly. And there are spectrometer to analyse the mineral constituent on the surface of mars based on the difference on the absorption of temperature gradient, NASA didn't did this research.

Then again, I'm not your teacher, dig for yourself if you want to learn, which I highly doubt.

maybe this mars mission will provide more toilets for indians… who knows maybe you will find some martian tech up there to solve your toilet problems lol… end of the day pakistan has less poverty then you and more toiletts per capita lol….

obviously, it will help us to get more dollars which can be very well spend on the social upliftment of the country. a very imp step for us. I hope you also improve your ranking in failed countries list and US stops your county to use as a condom.

any source???
pakistan makes stupid mistakes as well… not just you guys.

in that case good luck…:yahoo:
jokes apart! Annual budget of India is : 325 billion USD OUT OF WHICH 1.1 billion USD is allocated to ISRO. Now it depends on ISRO to plan its annual activities which may include satellite launch or Mars Mission or any other project. Poverty reduction or toilet making is not a job of ISRO nor there is any lack of funds for that. only if all other dept start working as efficiently and effectively as ISRO these issues will be resolved.

Back
Top Bottom