What's new

Do India's Space Program and Mars Mission Make Sense?

maybe this mars mission will provide more toilets for indians… who knows maybe you will find some martian tech up there to solve your toilet problems lol… end of the day pakistan has less poverty then you and more toiletts per capita lol….
or maybe you just need to chill buddy cause indians are bizzi in widening the gap between pakistan and india to a level that soon your reputation vice versa will be like the thing which your so obsessed regarding india ;)

obviously, it will help us to get more dollars which can be very well spend on the social upliftment of the country. a very imp step for us. I hope you also improve your ranking in failed countries list and US stops your county to use as a condom.
you don't want to talk about condoms.. trust me… i will let you slide this time but next time you have to read that infamous bbc condom report….

or maube yopu just need to chill buddy cause indians are bizzi in widening the gap between pakistan and india to a level that soon your reputation vice versa will be like the thing which your so obsessed regarding india ;)
I'm obsessed with india says the indian on a pakistani forum….o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O?

you don't want to talk about condoms.. trust me… i will let you slide this time but next time you have to read that infamous bbc condom report….

please do share, then i will share the video which you won't like to see... pakistanis do have some weird fantasies. :lol:

jokes apart! Annual budget of India is : 325 billion USD OUT OF WHICH 1.1 billion USD is allocated to ISRO. Now it depends on ISRO to plan its annual activities which may include satellite launch or Mars Mission or any other project. Poverty reduction or toilet making is not a job of ISRO nor there is any lack of funds for that. only if all other dept start working as efficiently and effectively as ISRO these issues will be resolved.
maybe they should reduce the budget for isro and increase the budget poverty reducing programs??? just a thought but what do i know….

I'm obsessed with india says the indian on a pakistani forum….o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O?
well u dint read or understood what i meant but then no issues .. we know whats your problem ;)

bhaiyaji smile.jpg

nanhe rajkumar isko is tarah dekho

ye zaroorinahi ki naav kitni bari hai zaroori ye hai kee naav me kitni taqaat hai aur aaj kal to ye bhi bara zaroori hai ki naav me kitna "feul" hai ;)

janeman baat samjh me aaye to duaon me yaad rakhna

all we can do is dua for you…. its not your fault that they too big for you.. its just your genes…

answer the question do you watch ****???
i watch **** sometimes… not a big deal… i still get more girls then you as well in the end of the day and condoms don't fall off my thingy either unlike you lol….

lol... watch it for god's sake. you people do have weird fantasies.

maybe they should reduce the budget for isro and increase the budget poverty reducing programs??? just a thought but what do i know….
its only 0.31 % .. what reduction u want. why not out of remaining 99.7 % budget ! frankly speaking under MPLAD each MP (member of parliament ) gets 1.6 million USD annually. there are 795 MPs and they combined together gets close to 8 billion USD a year for development works in their own constituencies. This amount alone ( 8 times then budget of ISRO) is sufficient to provide all basic needs to the people of India. But due to massive corruption and nepotism this huge amount u all know goes where !! so why blame ISRO for the inefficiency of other organs of govt. they at least are doing the roles and duties assigned to them.

its only 0.31 % .. what reduction u want. why not out of remaining 99.7 % budget ! frankly speaking under MPLAD each MP (member of parliament ) gets 1.6 million USD annually. there are 795 MPs and they combined together gets close to 8 billion USD a year for development works in their own constituencies. This amount alone ( 8 times then budget of ISRO) is sufficient to provide all basic needs to the people of India. But due to massive corruption and nepotism this huge amount u all know goes where !! so why blame ISRO for the inefficiency of other organs of govt. they at least are doing the roles and duties assigned to them.
you should cut their salaries as well…they should get 50,000 usd

you should cut their salaries as well…they should get 50,000 usd

its not salary. its a fund allocated by Central govt to MPs to fulfill the basic requirements of people like : water, toilets, Small Scale industries, community roads etc.

Back
Top Bottom