What's new

Do India's Space Program and Mars Mission Make Sense?

poverty rate might have fallen in india but what mr haq is saying that out of all the worlds poor people around 30 percent live in india… few decades ago only around 20 percent lived in india………so in other words the world is educing poverty at a faster pace then india……….. do you understand???:blink::blink::blink:

pia provides a service to us pakistanis… what will you get out of this mars mission?? lol
the americans would have studied mars and shared it with the world for free… and they will do a better job… there is nothing india will get out of this mars mission that the rest of us won't get.

@Skull and Bones @Contrarian @Ravi Nair your thoughts on my comments about your mars mission??

All your concerns have been clarified in last 20 pages, just go through them. :)

First, I support privatizing PIA to run it more effectively and deliver better value to its customers.

Second, there is no comparison between operating an airline which is part of necessary national transportation and running a space mission which is not essential....particularly for a country like India with the worlds largest population of poor, hungry, sick and illiterates.

Haq's Musings: Grinding Poverty in Resurgent India
Who the he'll you are to say which is essential and which is not.. now a days Pakistani started feeling they are 1st world... Despite the fact their country stand in bottom in every aspect...

you just can't admit that india simply wanted to do this mission to portray a false image of its progress to the world lol. thats what gets me… all the rest of what you said is crap.
all the airlines you mentioned don't do local fights within pakistan.

As I mentioned, you have stayed miles away from STEM field, so the basic understanding eludes you. So you can settle with any answer that makes you happy.

On PIA, if the government liquidates it's assets and sell it off, then many private players will fill the void. Your state sponsored red tape is the reason for lesser domestic private airlines. I believe, you'll find it hard to understand this part too. So let's just skip it.

As I mentioned, you have stayed miles away from STEM field, so the basic understanding eludes you. So you can settle with any answer that makes you happy.

On PIA, if the government liquidates it's assets and sell it off, then many private players will fill the void. Your state sponsored red tape is the reason for lesser domestic private airlines. I believe, you'll find it hard to understand this part too. So let's just skip it.
pia is bing privatized… we have a few regional carriers now as well… air indus… air blue… shaheen air…

So the nationalised flag carrier doesn't serve any apparent purpose now, as I mentioned few posts back.
it is in a loss so it is being privatised already….
now your telling me india did this mars mission to get more advanced rocket science basically?? lol….
everybody with even a bit of common sense knows that this mission was done to portray a false image of progress…. you people should have waited to at least get at chinas level before doing this stuff..
there is a reason china is decades a head of india… its because they don't waste money on crap like this.

now your telling me india did this mars mission to get more advanced rocket science basically?? lol….
everybody with even a bit of common sense knows that this mission was done to portray a false image of progress…. you people should have waited to at least get at chinas level before doing this stuff..
there is a reason china is decades a head of india… its because they don't waste money on crap like this.

No wonder. why pakistan is a failed country. progress in science and tech and prosperity go hand in hand

No wonder. why pakistan is a failed country. progress in science and tech and prosperity go hand in hand
there is a difference between doing progress effectively or doing bullshit progress like mars mission to portray a false image of your country…

pakistan is far from being failed… nice try tho…

there is a difference between doing progress effectively or doing bullshit progress like mars mission to portray a false image of your country…

this is not bullshit, it requires a lot of research and science. technology demonstration, even the super duper chinese failed. there is a market of 300 bn usd, if we get 5 % of it that would be wonderful. I understand you are hurt, but i can't help it. u can curse the program as much as u like but it shows we have such a great talent in India..

They tried to waste money to portray false image like India, but their launch vehicle failed to leave earth's orbit. At least care to dig a little facts before quoting me.

this is not bullshit, it requires a lot of research and science. technology demonstration, even the super duper chinese failed. there is a market of 300 bn usd, if we get 5 % of it that would be wonderful. I understand you are hurt, but i can't help it. u can curse the program as much as u like but it shows we have such a great talent in India..
what market?? lmao… please tell me which market india is going to gain from tho mission… I'm not hurt… i want your country to do stupid shit like this lol… it keeps you down at the third world level… there is a reason china is decades ahead… learn from them you idiots…

They tried to waste money to portray false image like India, but their launch vehicle failed to leave earth's orbit. At least care to dig a little facts before quoting me.
they can afford to do it…. they can do these experiments now because they are at a certain level now… they have technology of all sorts unlike you guys.. when you are at the level china is now in then you should also do this stuff..

Okay, what is the purpose of investing in CERN, you Pakistanis take so proud to send few scientists in?

@nair …. I'm reporting you for giving me a negative rating… for no reason.. you can't simply gee negative ratings for not liking what somebody has to say.
@WebMaster @Horus
post number 314

Attachments

• f673055b30dfce2b1a8e31f9f311d7c3.jpg
    f673055b30dfce2b1a8e31f9f311d7c3.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
what market?? lmao… please tell me which market india is going to gain from tho mission… I'm not hurt… i want your country to do stupid shit like this lol… it keeps you down at the third world level… there is a reason china is decades ahead… learn from them you idiots…

they can afford to do it…. they can do these experiments now because they are at a certain level now… they have technology of all sorts unlike you guys.. when you are at the level china is now in then you should also do this stuff..

You know what, I don't even find a need to talk about any other country like US or China. That is because I am proud of my country and my nationality. I am not suffering of inferiority complex either. Pakistanis are discussing this topic as if it was their money.

A country where people Eat Grass to make Bomb.

Back
Top Bottom