What's new

Do India's Space Program and Mars Mission Make Sense?

@qamar1990 and @RiazHaq remind me of this thing. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

658213a963b4506c2b9d5d7b221fb43f.jpg

maybe they should reduce the budget for isro and increase the budget poverty reducing programs??? just a thought but what do i know….
Why r u so worried about India bro??

Lol, Pakistan has already spent more than $10 million in CERN, care to dig for facts before opening your mouth.
Jealous kid is jealous. You know what government is saying tho? We are already behind developed countries in space exploration can't be left too far behind. I can only imagine how much mr Diaz haw is going to get greenwith envy the day India sends people into space : D

Why this @RiazHaq hate space so much.....any sad stories.??:lol::lol:
Cuz SUPARCO haven't been to there Yet!!!! Once they launch SLV he will come with how Pak SLV is more superior to India GSLV or MOM(they compared MOM with nasr) !!! From 'Haq is amusing' blog

I see after our success, the comments have drastically decreased. :yahoo:

poverty rate might have fallen in india but what mr haq is saying that out of all the worlds poor people around 30 percent live in india… few decades ago only around 20 percent lived in india………so in other words the world is educing poverty at a faster pace then india……….. do you understand???:blink::blink::blink:
Using the term 'the world' is reducing poverty rate faster than India is wrong.
The only major country reducing poverty faster than us is China. Its on account of them lifting hundreds of millions of people out of poverty that the percentage of worlds poor has increased in India. We are decreasing poverty faster than other countries.
We have managed poverty reduction at roughly the same level as our population growth, so while in absolute numbers our numbers have remained same, but with respect to our overall population it is decreasing. And now since our population growth has decreased our poverty reduction is now starting to decreased number of poor in absolute numbers.

pia provides a service to us pakistanis… what will you get out of this mars mission?? lol
the americans would have studied mars and shared it with the world for free… and they will do a better job… there is nothing india will get out of this mars mission that the rest of us won't get.
your thoughts on my comments about your mars mission??
Mars mission provides a lot of service.
1. It adds to ISRO's brand value. ISRO has already garnered market share in launching light satellites for foreign customers. It earns foreign exchange for India. Launching space missions massively burnishes ISROs reputation in the global market and will bring in more foreign customers who launch their satellites using ISRO.It earns money for India.

2. The same argument was given when ISRO launched the Moon mission. And as it turned out, an American payload on the Indian orbiter/Chandrayaan discovered water on Moon last year. As per many posters here, there was zero point in launching a mission to moon as some other countries have done it before...why then did it take the Indian mission to prove water on moon.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for Chinese and world members for their encouraging words.

Lesson to Pakistan, if you want to grow you can't just cheer-lead and expect growth. Do you see any Chinese posters cheer-leading for you? Learn about self respect from your closest ally.

Learn to dream?

How about dreaming for an industrialized and prosperous nation where 7000 Indians do not have to die everyday from hunger? A nation where 200 million Indians don't have to go to bed hungry each night? A nation where kids do not rank at the bottom on international tests? A nation where a farmer doesn't have to commit suicide every 30 minutes?

Can tis dream be achieved by prioritizing basic human needs over wasteful PR projects by copying what other more developed nations did years ago?

Haq's Musings: India's Innovation Envy

Could you explain why your adopted country runs a $18 billion space programme when 20% of US households survive on food stamps?

Record 20% of Households on Food Stamps in 2013 | CNS News

Answers on a postcard....

I know! :D

The biggest hurdle comes in form of Materials and manufacturing. Some of the welding and fabrication techniques used in Aero-space industry are extremely costly and complicated. However once these are mastered and absorbed by local industry, they have immense applications. One such example is Carbon composite fibers developed for missile program but now find lot of use in fields as diverse as Medicine.

Apart from all these non sense arguements by pakis.. I want to know one thing that Why they are worrying so much about India
to make pakis happy
I accept that we are poor..
I accept that we don't have money to build a toilet in our home..
But It is INDIA who has sent spacecraft to mars.. Not pakistan..
Since when these pakis are taking care of Indian poverty and why?
If we are dying from starving.. It is still Indians not pakis.. Then why are you guys worrying about Indian poverty..

You don't need to build booster rockets and launch satellites to do weather forecasting. All that data is available from multiple satellite feeds that anyone can subscribe for very nominal fees.

Pakistan's Suparco has been doing for years using data from lots of existing satellites in space.

Without spending billions on booster rockets and satellite launches, Pakistan has an active space program with many space scientists and engineers with advanced imaging and remote sensing, data collection and analysis for a variety of applications ranging from weather forecasting to resource management and others as follows:

Agriculture
crop estimation
Water resource management
Mitigation of natural disasters
Land use

Mapping
Surveying
Forestry
Droughts
Desertification studies
Vehicle tracking & fleet management Vehicle management
Environmental monitoring
Climate change

Pakistan's Space Program - PakAlumni Worldwide: The Global Social Network

Bro, really? Now I know, why Pak still left behind in Research and Tech. Bro, Other agency definitely share data, but they will not be dedicated to study the climate situation in Pak.

Please Realize.

The Data Share Mechanism was still exist in 99, but still India able to protect its citizen?

Back
Top Bottom