What's new

Do India's Space Program and Mars Mission Make Sense?

California is one of the largest farming states in the United States and the world.

Do you know why California cares so much about agriculture in spite of all its high-tech, aerospace, defense and entertainment industries?

Those who don't care about agriculture go hungry as hundreds of millions of Indians do.

Haq's Musings: Strong Food & Beverage Demand Draws Investments in Pak Agribusiness

hey riaz, i leave in california, it is known better for innovation than for agri. if you see as people move from agri to other sectors the productivity of agri will come down. the same is happening in india, while this trend has yet to start in pak as there is no great industrial or service sector in pak

hey riaz, i leave in california, it is known better for innovation than for agri. if you see as people move from agri to other sectors the productivity of agri will come down. the same is happening in india, while this trend has yet to start in pak as there is no great industrial or service sector in pak

You "leave in California"?

And "if you see as people move from agri to other sectors the productivity of agri will come down"?

No wonder Indians perform so poorly on international standardized tests.

You are "Exhibit A" as evidence for all the points I have made in this thread.

b9679a482a4ec36e4572fa4849c96a2f.jpg

Haq's Musings: PISA & TIMSS Confirm Low Quality of Indian Education

Attachments

• b9679a482a4ec36e4572fa4849c96a2f.jpg
    b9679a482a4ec36e4572fa4849c96a2f.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 20

And "if you see as people move from agri to other sectors the productivity of agri will come down"?

if you are only in agri, your best brains go to agri and hence you create a more efficient agri system.

if you have other sectors such as industry and service, the best brains go there, hence only the residual brains are left in agri.

ha ha as on me, i am tech entrepreneur( has a company specializing in artificial intelligence)and recently raise money from a well known VC. and am from a top school with 99% standardized test score. i understand IQ and test scores :lol:

Haq saab is just another POP- Pissed Off Pakistani. He just can not get off his Indians are Poor/weak/not worthy of succes horse. this old man is a product of Zia's fundamentalist factories... according to their ideology...Pakistan is the best despite of all hel broken los in the ountry... and India can never be goos ...dispite of every effort made by indians collectively.... they just can not digest the fact thant India is moving forward...faster their their own country..

jali padi hai salon ki.

View attachment 92127

If this is the final test of everything, then how the hell we able to launch MoM,, the PSLV should be failed in its first place because of lack of maths.

Actually, this is indicator is for no one. Nobody Indian teenage thinking about this, instead he thinking of IIT or MIT.

70 million $ for mostly technological demonstration and lot of MARS hype. Totally worth it. least we dont spend our money on increasing our nukes lol

Mars mission US$75 Million,
Pride and insperation gained after succussful mission ... Priceless

There are certain things money cannot buy!!

hey guys dont replay to some blogger, who need traffic by bashing India. leave it we know how we need to operate in our country, we dont need advise from failed nation.

On topic;

if India dont use space program thn failed nation dont even have a dept of science and technology... first build your failed nation and come to tell others

The responses of most Indian posters in this thread confirm the point I have made: India needs to prioritize investments in its social sector to improve its human resources rather than waste money on space program.

1. Feed its people. India is currently ranked along with sub-Saharan African nations on world hunger charts.

Haq's Musings: "Starving" North Korea's Space Pursuit Different From Hungry India's?

2. Build toilets to save its people from early death. India leads the world in open defecation and premature deaths.

Haq's Musings: World Health Day in Pakistan: Premature Death Rate Declines Amidst Rising Violence

3. Improve the quality of education. India's kids rank near bottom on international tests.

4. Improve the lives of 60% of Indians who engage in farming. Indian farmers are committing suicides at a rate of one every 30 minutes.

Haq's Musings: India's Agrarian Crisis: A Farmer Commits Suicide Every 30 Minutes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom