What's new

Dismantling Global White Privilege

Typical woke bullshit bingo tooic not worth to read.

There is no white privilege. What privilige does a polish, ukrainian or eastern german have? The privilege to work more for less money? What privilege does the poor british working class have? Where is the privilege that we Greeks supposedly have for being white?

All this is some woke bullshit written together from morons who did not work a single day in their life. I advise to put the author one week in a polish coal mine to enjoy the same privilege that the polish coal miners enjoy.

Wokeism must be destroyed.

Since when you lot become white? I have been to your country, I have more fair skin then majority of you lot and I am from Pakistan. lol

We are the foundation of Europe. The pinnacle of Evolution

Aren't you contradicting yourself? Foundation is the opposite of pinnacle. You could say, maybe, USA represents the pinnacle, and ancient Greece represents something in between foundation (Sumerians, Babylonians, Egyptians) and the US (but closer to the foundation).

Aren't you contradicting yourself? Foundation is the opposite of pinnacle. You could say, maybe, USA represents the pinnacle, and ancient Greece represents something in between foundation (Sumerians, Babylonians, Egyptians) and the US (but closer to the foundation).

Nope, i dont contradict myself. Greek culture is the very embodiment of the civilized world. Our art, philosophy and logic.

On a sidenote you should check your history knowledge...

Greece is as old as Egypt. Even 4th dynasty princess in Egypt had greek made jewels.

Babylonia is very young compared to Egypt, Greece and Sumer btw.

Greece is as old as Egypt. Even 4th dynasty princess in Egypt had greek made jewels.

Beginning of civilization in Egypt and Mesopotamia predates Classical antiquity in the Mediterranean by several millenia. It's not even up for debate. Some Late Egyptian dynasties interacting with Greeks cannot be interpolated to mean Greek civilization is as ancient as the one in the Fertile Crescent.

Funny to see an Indian saying white privilege must be destroyed when Indians themselves are the greatest worshippers of Anglo whites in the world. Indians will grovel on their knees to seek the approval and validation of the Anglo whites. There is no greater supporter of Anglo whites than Indians.
Can't help it

Our own leader considered our women folk only worthy of being traded with white USA

Mao offered 10m women for trade with US

Beginning of civilization in Egypt and Mesopotamia predates Classical antiquity in the Mediterranean by several millenia. It's not even up for debate. Some Late Egyptian dynasties interacting with Greeks cannot be interpolated to mean Greek civilization is as ancient as the one in the Fertile Crescent.

Oh now we use "classical". I have news for you, Minoan culture is as old as the pyramides.

Of course i dont discuss, i simply lecture you.

Minoan culture started 3500 bc.

Thats 300 years before Narmer founded Egypt.

And the 4th dynasty of egypt is not late...its old kingdom Khufu, Menkaure are that era. Its the pyramide age and they already got merchant stuff from us Greeks.

And the 4th

Oh now we use "classical". I have news for you, Minoan culture is as old as the pyramides.

Of course i dont discuss, i simply lecture you.

Minoan culture started 3500 bc.

Minoans were not Greeks, they were replaced/assimilated by proto-Greeks who were IE speakers. Just like IVC was destroyed/replaced/assimilated by Indo-Aryans.

Furthermore early civilization (non-Greek) in Crete and surrounding islands does not predate beginning of civilization in the fertile crescent, no matter when Narmer founded his dynasty (and I don't know why you think the founding of his dynasty was the beginning of Egyptian civilization).

Nikki and Sunny are Indian names also, only the spellings may be anglicised. You can count such names in fingertips, but almost every single Chinese seem to take anglo names. This phenomenon is not seen even within other east Asian like Japanese or Korean.
Also you will see Indians comfortably sporting saree or even dhoti abroad. Can you say the same for the other?
You are your time on this shonor sycophant

he was crediting subcontinent's only gold medal to "European genes"
India at the Olympic: why no one ever considers the genetic angle?
And seems to simp on stormfront forums for acceptance
White Supremacists love India
despite stormfront crowd considering his kind grotesque 4th world turd slime worthy of eradication

Even proudly brandishes as profile image of British colonizer George Clive(cousin of Robert Clive from Plassey) using a local Bengal women as maid servant

Minoans were not Greeks, they were replaced/assimilated by proto-Greeks who were IE speakers. Just like IVC was destroyed/replaced/assimilated by Indo-Aryans.

Furthermore early civilization (non-Greek) in Crete and surrounding islands does not predate beginning of civilization in the fertile crescent, no matter when Narmer founded his dynasty (and I don't know why you think the founding of his dynasty was the beginning of Egyptian civilization).

Minoans were greek. Genetics prove your bullshit as wrong. Modern day Greeks have identical DNA to mijoans and mycaeans

You should stop talking 18th century history and move to current level of knowledge

And btw civilisation did not start in mesopotamia. There are buildings in France 3000 years older than anything in mesopotamia.

I have another news for you, the theory if large scale population movements has been debunked by genetics as well.

Minoans were greek. Genetics prove your bullshit as wrong. Modern day Greeks have identical DNA to mijoans and mycaeans

You should stop talking 18th century history and move to current level of knowledge

And btw civilisation did not start in mesopotamia. There are buildings in France 3000 years older than anything in mesopotamia.

I have another news for you, the theory if large scale population movements has been debunked by genetics as well.
besides buildings or mud houses =/ civilization

Last edited:

Identical? That is completely wrong. Proto-Greeks were IE speakers. Minoans and Myceneans were non-IE natives who were replaced/partly assimilated by proto-Greeks to form Ancient Greeks.

And that's not the end of story. Modern Greeks are not identical to ancient Greeks, let alone Myceneans and Minoans. Modern Greeks have further geneflow from Slavs, around 20-30%. Furthermore Greeks from different region score different levels of this Slavic geneflow, so even Greeks from different regions are not identical.

I don't want to debate you on where civilization began. It's well established in the academic community that civilization began in the Fertile Crescent. No one will agree with you except some stormfront lunatic.

I don't want to debate you on where civilization began. It's well established in the academic community that civilization began in the Fertile Crescent. No one will agree with you except some stormfront lunatic.
Why not? You can drag him all the way to mitochondrial eve in the east Africa, which is probably not what he wished for. ;)

Why not? You can drag him all the way to mitochondrial eve in the east Africa, which is probably not what he wished for. ;)
on knowing that his ancestors were Africans
I swear he'll end up committing suicide :lol:

on knowing that his ancestors were Africans
I swear he'll end up committing suicide :lol:

Apollon's African ancestors were Bushmen. Not the Bantu who overran, displaced and genocided the Bushmen into the desert. Africa was invaded by invaders who were not native to West Africa, Central Africa and South Africa. What we know of as Africans is not your ancestors or related at all to the ancient Bushmen. They are like the British invading Africa, a barbarian group of tribes displacing the natives and taking some women to r*pe. If barbarian British invade the bushmen and kill them off, and are called Africans, are those British Africans, the African ancestors of the out of Africa theory. No those Brits are barbarians. That is what happened to Africa with the Bantu expansion.

The bushmen and pygmies used to be the old residents of the whole of Africa, now they are pushed into the dense jungles and uninhabitable deserts. The invaders treated the bushmen and pygmies worse than the treatment of native americans pushed into reservations.

Barbarians doing barbarian things. The Brits are the worst of the barbarians.

If a few Muslims in Europe is a ''white' genocide', then the Brits are the biggest genociders.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom