What's new

Dismantling Global White Privilege

can you show me what a typical person from uttar pradesh looks like ?

1643829241783.png

If white privilege was real, Pakistani's in America wouldn't have a higher median income than white people in America
White privilege in west exist but is exaggerated, they are not bad people
certainly better than "brother" Islamic gulf nations and East Asian societies are also closed off

I think ME, are the least racist people currently and historically (gulf situation is a little different as they are minority in their own countries so they cant really open the flood gates), Latinos, followed by whites
All others are equally racist imho

But Europeans when it comes to cruelty against humans, desensitization to violence ... I wont say much here yall know...

Last edited:
Hmmm , Emiratis who are ethnically Iranian look like those people. Emiratis of Yemeni or Bedouin descent do not to be frank

Hmmm , Emiratis who are ethnically Iranian look like those people. Emiratis of Yemeni or Bedouin descent do not to be frank

Indians and Persians belong to the same race group while Pakistanis are Arabs like Emiratis.

Uh yes, that does not change anything I said. The end result is the same. Thanks for agreeing with me.

It also isn't unique.

Taiwanese government doesn't write out romanized Chinese names? Singaporean? Hong Kong? Malaysian?

Do you use English name?
I don't think other countries enforce on how romanized Chinese names should look like since they don't have an official system for it, unlike China.

I don't use English name. Mostly because I am an engineer. I hate to change IDs.

I don't think other countries enforce on how romanized Chinese names should look like since they don't have an official system for it, unlike China.

I don't use English name. Mostly because I am an engineer. I hate to change IDs.
Taiwan has Wade-Giles as the official romanization system.

Taiwan has Wade-Giles as the official romanization system.
That I am aware. Is it enforced? I am curious on how Taiwanese make up their romanized names on their passports.

Nevermind. I did some digging myself. It turns out it is not enforced at all. It is only one of choices you can use when you first apply for a passport. Other choices include PinYin. You can also use whatever foreign name you claim you have. They also allow you to change that later, but only for once.

Last edited:
Pakistanis are descendants of Arab commander Mohammad Bin Qasim and his army.
Is this what they teach you as history in India? I feel sorry for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pakistani_family_names
We take great pride in our family history that's why most people carry their clan names with them, you can look at these clans most claim local, Indus based ancestry
While Turkic, Arab, Iranian migrations also happened and they carry their ancestors names
May the power be with you.

That I am aware. Is it enforced? I am curious on how Taiwanese make up their romanized names on their passports.

Nevermind. I did some digging myself. It turns out it is not enforced at all. It is only one of choices you can use when you first apply for a passport. Other choices include PinYin. You can also use whatever foreign name you claim you have. They also allow you to change that later, but only for once.
And this still has nothing to do with picking English names or not.

Back
Top Bottom