What's new

Dismantling Global White Privilege

While Europe become Muslim majority in the future America will soon become hispanic majority. In the future Whites won't even have a homeland other than Russia lol. East Asia will remain pure and strong and unite against the dividing west. Bye bye white culture/whitey

While Europe become Muslim majority in the future America will soon become hispanic majority. In the future Whites won't even have a homeland other than Russia lol. East Asia will remain pure and strong and unite against the dividing west. Bye bye white culture/whitey

Muslim population of europe is...5%.

And btw a world with no white culture would be a world with no culture since all we have today is based on Greece and Rome. Logic, science and reason.

You can try curing cancer then with rubbish like accupuncture and rhino horns.

And btw a world with no white culture would be a world with no culture since all we have today is based on Greece and Rome. Logic, science and reason.

no probs bye bye white race. Welcome Black hispanic America and Asian Muslim Europe :). East Asia has survived 5000years happily and will continue to lead the world into the future. White boy like u gonna have a big black daddy at home with ur mummy hahaha

no probs bye bye white race. Welcome Black hispanic America and Asian Muslim Europe :). East Asia has survived 5000years happily and will continue to lead the world into the future. White boy like u gonna have a big black daddy at home with ur mummy hahaha

We have no muslims in Greece amigo. And in entire Europe muslims make up 5%. Europe exists since 69.000 years. I did not know east asia was only 5000 years old?

l hate to break it to you...but almost all muslims...are white. Iranians, Turks, Albanians...all white... :(

We have no muslims in Greece amigo. And in entire Europe muslims make up 5%. Europe exists since 69.000 years. I did not know east asia was only 5000 years old?

l hate to break it to you...but almost all muslims...are white. Iranians, Turks, Albanians...all white... :(
I bet you think Nigerians are white too lmao. Face it, America will be black brown hispanic country and Europe will become brown muslim country. Say hi to your black daddy for me sweet buns :) East Asia has far longer history than Greeks lmao and far greater culture then Greek Gayboy culture. Byebye greek ladyboys

I bet you think Nigerians are white too lmao. Face it, America will be black brown hispanic country and Europe will become brown muslim country. Say hi to your black daddy for me sweet buns :) East Asia has far longer history than Greeks lmao and far greater culture then Greek Gayboy culture. Byebye greek ladyboys

1. I give a shit about america.

2. you should be careful what you wish for. Usually when Europe adopts a new religion we go full extreme. The world would burn in an inferno as we cleanse it and make all follow our extreme form of religion then. Now that i think about it...doesnt sound to bad.

What was European science like 800 years ago? Not much better than any other backward culture.
European science and innovation is not due to their culture rather its due to moving away from their culture.
Northern and Western European people are at the root of modern science and technology and they are the most cultureless people of Europe.
Eastern Europeans on the other hand maintain their European culture are are considered backward part of Europe. They have little or no contribution to modern western science, technology and medicine.
A fresh migrant from Eastern Europe is as excluded from a modern western society like USA and Australia as a migrant from middle east. They even hold similar views about modern western women.
Poles in UK are hated as much as non-white migrants.

Back
Top Bottom