What's new

Dismantling Global White Privilege

You have the privilege of being 10 times less likely to be shot by police after being pulled over in the US.

I have even a 100% chance of not being shot. Why? Because im polite and act reasonable. I dont use drugs, i follow orders of police and do exactly as told in such situation.

I have even a 100% chance of not being shot. Why? Because im polite and act reasonable. I dont use drugs, i follow orders of police and do exactly as told in such situation.
And if you aren't white the police might shot you regardless.

And if you aren't white the police might shot you regardless.

Evryone shot so far was a criminal. Take that George Floyed...a deug addicted gangsternwho threatened a pregnant women few years ago and spend years in prison...

That said, no we had not any mayor genetic flow and are genetic identical to minoans and mycaeans.

"Now, ancient DNA suggests that living Greeks are indeed the descendants of Mycenaeans, with only a small proportion of DNA from later migrations to Greece. And the Mycenaeans themselves were closely related to the earlier Minoans, the study reveals, another great civilization that flourished on the island of Crete from 2600 B.C.E. to 1400 B.C.E. (named for the mythical King Minos)."

That is completely wrong. It's an outdated theory. There is some contribution from these ancient groups, but also a lot of future geneflow from other groups. For example,

Using a novel method of quantitative analysis of ADMIXTURE output we find that the Slavic ancestry of Peloponnesean subpopulations ranges from 0.2 to 14.4%

If Peloponnesean people have up to 14.4% Slavic ancestry, one can only imagine how much more the people from mainland Greece would have. According to some estimates I have seen it can be up to 30%. The Greeks of Peloponnese and Gheg Albanians have the least Slavic ancestry in the Balkans.

Also apart from Slavic ancestry, there has been geneflow from proto-Greek IE speakers and Anatolia into Greek people. How do you explain the transition from Minoan and Mycenean languages to Greek without proto-Greek invasion? Are you suggesting the IE speakers just imposed the language and left?

That is completely wrong. It's an outdated theory. There is some contribution from these ancient groups, but also a lot of future geneflow from other groups. For example,

If Peloponnesean people have up to 14.4% Slavic ancestry, one can only imagine how much more the people from mainland Greece would have. According to some estimates I have seen it can be up to 30%. The Greeks of Peloponnese and Gheg Albanians have the least Slavic ancestry in the Balkans.

Also apart from Slavic ancestry, there has been geneflow from proto-Greek IE speakers and Anatolia into Greek people. How do you explain the transition from Minoan and Mycenean languages to Greek without proto-Greek invasion? Are you suggesting the IE speakers just imposed the language and left?

There never was any considerable population travel back then. Genetic tests show that over 80% of greeks are direct decendants of Minoans and the Mycenaeans are identical to Minoans. I showed you the study. And btw since Minoans come from Anatolia, genetics dont change from migration there. Its like internal movements.

The minoans and mycenaeans also had IE language.

See i could teach you something.

We are as old as Egypt and Sumer. Babylon btw is a young thing, so i find it funny you brought it up.

The minoans and mycenaeans also had IE language.

Minoans clearly spoke non-IE language. Check Wiki -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_language .

We are as old as Egypt and Sumer. Babylon btw is a young thing, so i find it funny you brought it up.

Depends what stage of human habitation in the geographic area of Greece you are comparing to. The first state in Babylon was established in 19th century BC, many centuries before the city states of Ancient Greece came into being.

Minoans clearly spoke non-IE language. Check Wiki -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_language .

Depends what stage of human habitation in the geographic area of Greece you are comparing to. The first state in Babylon was established in 19th century BC, many centuries before the city states of Ancient Greece came into being.

From your own article:

"language families, and has been proposed to be a member of a pre-Indo-European language"

Maybe check your sources first.

My city Argos was founded 5000 bc. Thats 2200 years before Babylon.

From your own article:

"language families, and has been proposed to be a member of a pre-Indo-European language"

Maybe check your sources first.

The Pre-Indo-European languages are any of several ancient languages, not necessarily related to one another, that existed in Prehistoric Europe and South Asia before the arrival of speakers of Indo-European languages.

My city Argos was founded 5000 bc. Thats 2200 years before Babylon.

Neolithic human habitation (agriculture itself originates in Fertile Crescent) and the founding of a city isn't exactly the same thing.

Neolithic human habitation (agriculture itself originates in Fertile Crescent) and the founding of a city isn't exactly the same thing.

Too bad that genetic tests conducted on neolithic bones show that today population is largely same. They could even trace today people directly related to those who lived 2200 bc.

On a sidenote, you say agriculture originates in the fertile crescent, how did it reach the Inka Empire from there? South american cultures had an extreme advanced agriculture. Could it be...god beware ..that it developed independent on many places ...😵

In 2019 i participated at a university project in our school where they took DNA samples and guess what? I'm a pure bred Mycenaean. 🙂👍 And since there is no genetic difference between them and Minoans, im damn proud for my hertitage.

Im excited to lean from you though how agriculture went from fertile crescent to Mexico and Peru.

Lol he fired a shot at police and hit one officer in the leg, which prompted the others to return fire.
dude had every right to open fire. the police was in plain cloths and didn't even knock before knocking down the door.
and he was no criminal.

dude had every right to open fire. the police was in plain cloths and didn't even knock before knocking down the door.
and he was no criminal.

He got what he asked for. I have no pity for them.

Too bad that genetic tests conducted on neolithic bones show that today population is largely same. They could even trace today people directly related to those who lived 2200 bc.

By the way this chart shows a genetic breakdown of Greek population from different areas, modelled with 5 non-Greek population. Ordered by most Slavic to least Slavic. You can clearly see there is variation, no one is identical, and also the significant Slavic geneflow (that is not very ancient).

1644062598680.png

Source

By the way this chart shows a genetic breakdown of Greek population from different areas, modelled with 5 non-Greek population. Ordered by most Slavic to least Slavic. You can clearly see there is variation, no one is identical, and also the significant Slavic geneflow (that is not very ancient).

View attachment 813350
Source

I think you still dont get it

View attachment 813350
Source

Oh and you failed to answer when agriculture swept from middle east to peru. I still wait for your answer on that

Back
Top Bottom