What's new

Diplomats praise the self sacrifice of PAA pilots

11255494_711375865641267_8496807362570336125_n.jpg

On C-130 at Islamabad before flight to Gilgit. They met disaster while en-route to Naltar on MI-17

Heroes indeed... May Allah subhan o talla grant them janat ul firdous. Amen. :pakistan:

How are they heroes?they died in accident, pilots are first to lose lives in crashes

What is your definition of a Hero. Kindly enlighten us.
They are Hero because they sacrifice their life for motherland. They die serving PAA.

Geez, I'm asking a legitimate question because the first to posts contradict one another, did I question anyone's heroism?

Stay classy.

Don't ask questions. They are heroes .They survived jumped out and again jumped in to save other but died . That wat the first post said .

RIP

Don't ask questions. They are heroes .They survived jumped out and again jumped in to save other but died . That wat the first post said .
The second post said they flew the helo in such a way they would die but their occupants would have a higher chance of survival.

I'm asking for clarification not questioning their heroism.

The second post said they flew the helo in such a way they would die but their occupants would have a higher chance of survival.

I'm asking for clarification not questioning their heroism.

How can it be possible ? When heli nose dives or crashing it means pilot lost his control over the aircraft . So how can he point heli nose down that too while crashing so fast to the ground. So I go with first post .

They survived and later tried to help others and attained martyrdom

RIP. I heard when heli crashed, some rescuers gathered and were rescuing them. Pilots told them to rescue passengers first bcz heli has leaked fuel. During rescue blast happened and caused casualties...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom