What's new

Dilshan won't go back to Pakistan

Indian objectives achieved i must say by our own home grown lunatics. What india can only dream to do can be done by our own home grown lunatics on the lose.

Did you read the thread?? Did you even read the title of it?? Its not about Indian objectives. Go and get some sleep kid.

There is NO need for your poor suggestions at all. India too is not a safe place as well.

It seems that you don't know what's happening in the world. I'm sure you haven't heard of IPL, Commonwealth Games, Cricket world cup and many more.. where players around the world come to India for sport purpose.. In fact, there is no need for YOUR poor suggestions.

It seems that you don't know what's happening in the world. I'm sure you haven't heard of IPL, Commonwealth Games, Cricket world cup and many more.. where players around the world come to India for sport purpose.. In fact, there is no need for YOUR poor suggestions.

To hell with your Idiot Premium League.

I can understand your frustration, kid.

Frustration? If you're talking about school.. then tremendous amounts of it yaar..
If you're talking about this here thread, hardly. We won the WC, IPL is making bank. What shall I be frustrated about?

I can understand your frustration, kid.

Kiddo.. Dilshan is denying to go to Pakistan.. he has no problem coming to India... Who do you think should be frustrated..?? You like to make people laugh at you.. don't you?? lol

Kiddo.. Dilshan is denying to go to Pakistan.. he has no problem coming to India... Who do you think should be frustrated..?? You like to make people laugh at you.. don't you?? lol

To hell with you and Dilshan. Okay!

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Frustration? If you're talking about school.. then tremendous amounts of it yaar..
If you're talking about this here thread, hardly. We won the WC, IPL is making bank. What shall I be frustrated about?

We are not interesting into your IPL (Idiot Premium League) so STOP troll and back to the topic.

To hell with you and Dilshan. Okay!

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

We are not interesting into your IPL (Idiot Premium League) so STOP troll and back to the topic.

he he he he he!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom