What's new

Dilshan won't go back to Pakistan

Pakistan should not hurry with sports events.
Its hard to see who is supporting Extremists or not!!!!

Punjab governor was killed by security personal...........last year attack on army head quater was led by a nurse.

Need to set the house in order before inviting guests!!!!!

Even a minute incident..........and Pakistan should forget sports for atleast 10 years

Pakistan should not hurry with sports events.
Its hard to see who is supporting Extremists or not!!!!

Punjab governor was killed by security personal...........last year attack on army head quater was led by a nurse.

Need to set the house in order before inviting guests!!!!!

Even a minute incident..........and Pakistan should forget sports for atleast 10 years

There is NO need for your poor suggestions at all. India too is not a safe place as well.

Right step by Dilshan, no one wants to endanger his life deliberately by going to most dangerous country...

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

There is NO need for your poor suggestions at all. India too is not a safe place as well.

But its much safer for my nepali friends....

Change the flag dude, Pakistani troll...

What I do not understand is that why do so many of my Indain friends here had to reply to a childish post by a Pakistani member about Dilshan being brainwashed? When you give someone attention to someone for doing something, they tend to repeat it to attract that attention over and over again. Why reply to a not so genius post and ruin the thread? Is it some other reason or the opportunity of putting down a Pakistani and Pakistan too good a deal to let go? These are genuine questions and not intended to put down anyone.

I have many Indian friends that I went to school with. We make fun of each other but at the end of day would not hesitate from jumping into a fight for each other. The Indians, in general on this forum just puzzle me as to the amount of animosity that they harbor for Pakistan or any other country for that matter which does not agree with their POV. I think that the Indians that I see here are in a minority because the Indians that I have as friends are just amazing-- as friends and as humans.

I tried to keep my post as civil as possible. No bad intentions were involved, just thinking out loud here.

What I do not understand is that why do so many of my Indain friends here had to reply to a childish post by a Pakistani member about Dilshan being brainwashed? When you give someone attention to someone for doing something, they tend to repeat it to attract that attention over and over again. Why reply to a not so genius post and ruin the thread? Is it some other reason or the opportunity of putting down a Pakistani and Pakistan too good a deal to let go? These are genuine questions and not intended to put down anyone.

I have many Indian friends that I went to school with. We make fun of each other but at the end of day would not hesitate from jumping into a fight for each other. The Indians, in general on this forum just puzzle me as to the amount of animosity that they harbor for Pakistan or any other country for that matter which does not agree with their POV. I think that the Indians that I see here are in a minority because the Indians that I have as friends are just amazing-- as friends and as humans.

I tried to keep my post as civil as possible. No bad intentions were involved, just thinking out loud here.

Dude, Indians have no personal grudge against any Pakistani, on this forum everybody's evil side is reflected and trust me offline scenario is totally opposite...

But i personally hate ISI more than anything..

Dude, Indians have no personal grudge against any Pakistani, on this forum everybody's evil side is reflected and trust me offline scenario is totally opposite....

My man, have you ever seen me indulging in spewing venom against anyone, be it Indian or anyone else. I just don't know how people can live with so much hate boiling inside the. My head starts to hurt if I talk like some people do here for more than 10 minutes.

cant reply to so much posts

bt would be better if we not discuss this further :P

I mean one guy made a stupid comment and just count how many people responded to him in an equally or more idiotic manner. Was it really necessary ? Did it really achieve anything constructive ?

Indian objectives achieved i must say by our own home grown lunatics. What india can only dream to do can be done by our own home grown lunatics on the lose.

Can't blame him, it was the Sri Lankans who came to play when no one else would and we blew it big time. That attack should have never happened and when it happened, none of the terrorists should have been allowed to escape, although they are now mostly dead or in custody, it is too little, too late. The damage has been done, and it will take some time before we will see cricket return to Pakistan.

For all those Bhartis who are loving it, Dilshan is one who isint ready to come cause of some Bharti RAW agent firing on him. Others are ready. So 1 out of 20 is not willings to come, you cant neglect the rest 19, can you? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom