What's new

Dilshan won't go back to Pakistan

Dilshan is brainwashed by indian cricket team through IPL

Haha! Pushing it too far, brah :rofl:

We are not talking here about religion nor about Hinduism as well.

An individual's action should not be representative of a whole nation or religion :) Let Dilshan do whatever he wants to do.. Once peace prevails, there will be millions of people willing to visit Pakistan :thank_you2:

Haha! Pushing it too far, brah :rofl:

An individual's action should not be representative of a whole nation or religion :) Let Dilshan do whatever he wants to do.. Once peace prevails, there will be millions of people willing to visit Pakistan :thank_you2:

And when are you planning on bringing in peace to your country.
There is a old saying " A good bug is a dead bug" so kill your agenda of infecting hatred for India, Israel and other western countries. Until then choke on the terror attacks.

Classic case of Pakistani mindset..blame everything on India..pray,tell me why would 'Indian cricket team' brainwash dilshan?

On more for you-

I agree with Dilshan- he should not come to Pakistan in such times-we cannot even protect ourselves- how we gona provide securty to them against indian RAW-

Dilshan is brainwashed by indian cricket team through IPL

Yes, Its a very high probability. Indian Players are afraid to play against Pakistan in Pakistan for the fear of losing. Indians are afraid of fast bowling and everybody knows that Pakistani fast bowlers are the fastest in the world. Even spinner Shahid Afridi bowls faster than Munaf Patel. So, Indians are weary. Besides, They don't want Pakistani economy to grow, thats why they are brainwashing every other team not to go to Pakistan. The attack on Sri Lankan team in Lahore was the handiwork of RAW in collaboration with BCCI. BCCI has joined hands with RAW and they are controlling the power of world cricket.

On more for you-

I agree with Dilshan- he should not come to Pakistan in such times-we cannot even protect ourselves- how we gona provide securty to them against indian RAW-

well!! well!! well!!!..I didn't knew people are so scared of RAW. We never think of RAW as such a competent organization.

There is a old saying " A good bug is a dead bug" so kill your agenda of infecting hatred for India, Israel and other western countries. Until then choke on the terror attacks.

I am not Pakistani. But I'm speaking from a neutral point of view.. Not all Pakistani's live with hatred for everyone. Trust me.. alot of them are cool people just like you and me :) The politicians need to get their act together and start focusing on the economy and well being of the people though.. That I agree.. Pakistan needs a revolution like that of Turkey in the 1930s..

On a side note, I've been to Coimbatore before, brah.. Boring but unique :P

On more for you-

Call in the CIA to help you. No wait. They are already in dozens there. Perhaps you should call your back up buddy China to send in their mochachos to cover your back against all those RAW agents disguised as the TTP. After all, ISI seems to be just sitting and relaxing

What about RAW?

I am not Pakistani. But I'm speaking from a neutral point of view.. Not all Pakistani's live with hatred for everyone. Trust me.. alot of them are cool people just like you and me :) The politicians need to get their act together and start focusing on the economy and well being of the people though.. That I agree.. Pakistan needs a revolution like that of Turkey in the 1930s..

On a side note, I've been to Coimbatore before, brah.. Boring but unique :P

You can NEVER satisfies especially INDIANS:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom