What's new

Did India gave it up too easily??

At least we dont pretend we were the original invaders to hide the shame we feel for having hindu ancestors

Have you forgotten Mughal empire? You think many Pakistanis aren't blood related to Mughal Muslims?

As for the topic best to stay on topic and talk about if India gave up to easily in 62 war.

Back to the topic, here is an Indian comment from this article.

They usually talk more candidly when they are on their own websites.

Vinod Dawda (Aligarh)
2 hrs ago (04:23 AM)

The spineless response to Chinese by the Indian leadership which was essentially naive Nehru at the time set the trend for the future with Pakistan being used as a proxy by the Chinese.

There was no need to use its own forces against such a feeble force. This ensured that Pakistan can get hormonal every now and then and India will give some shrill response. How right they have been so far. We can look at a grim future with totally clueless political leadership for some time.

'China did not expect India to give up so easily in 1962' - The Times of India

And really, how can an Italian waitress become the number 1 most powerful person in India? Are we expected to believe that this was just a mere coincidence?

Honestly, I don't know.

I do know that some of my relatives were pretty pissed to see Obama elected, partly because he was black. This wasn't an uncommon sentiment. There's still a large portion of America who hates the fact the Obama is black. There's always a racial undertone to the criticism of Obama. I do wonder if this happens in India.

Even the West, who have been developed for a long time and is supposedly progressive and forward-thinking, still have issues with voting for an ethnic minority, especially for the highest office. And although the young people like myself don't agree with this, the largest voting block in America is the Baby Boomers(people born after WW2).

India could be one of the most progressive countries in the world. They deserve props for that.

Have you forgotten Mughal empire? You think many Pakistanis aren't blood related to Mughal Muslims?

As for the topic best to stay on topic and talk about if India gave up to easily in 62 war.
Your the one who started on about 1000 year rule i am a sikh jatt and i have said this before i have nothing to be ashamed of about my sikh or hindu ancestors

If some people who are Muslims today had Hindu ancestors hundreds of years ago so what? If you go back far enough some may have ancestors with even stranger religions. Islam doesn't take pride in falsehood in which those religions are, but the Muslims ancestors should be forgiven for believing in their false religion if they were anything but Muslim because they were most likely ignorant of Islam.

Now let's get back on topic don't tell me about your Sikh Jatt I honestly don't care nor does it matter to me.

I do know that some of my relatives were pretty pissed to see Obama elected, partly because he was black. This wasn't an uncommon sentiment. There's still a large portion of America who hates the fact the Obama is black. There's always a racial undertone to the criticism of Obama. I do wonder if this happens in India.

There is a big difference.

Obama is an American, who was born in America. (Being born in America is actually a requirement). Ethnically, he represents a very large portion of the American citizenry.

Sonia Gandhi on the other hand, was born in Italy. Ethnically, she represents nearly none of the Indian citizenry.

Even the "land of immigrants" (America) requires that their highest leaders are born on American soil. Sonia Gandhi was an Italian waitress, born in Europe.

Everyone has heard of the caste system, with the Brahmins on top. Aryan invasion, etc.

And apparently, the worst insult in India is to call someone "black". Skin colour in India is linked with social status, and is the first thing that people write down when they describe themselves to potential partners.

Look what the British did to you, and compare that to China's counterattack against India's Forward Policy.

Yet now you hate Chinese and Pakistanis the most. Even though we are developing countries like you, and we share the same history of being exploited by the colonial powers.

caste system has nothing to do with being black or white,most of tamil brahmins are dark skinned,i am a brahmin and i am dark skinned as well
the difference between india-uk and india-china now is that we have no dispute with uk but we have dispute with china,sure we still hate the british be we connot always be stuck in the past,its been more than 60years after independance most of the people living in india now have been born after independence

caste system has nothing to do with being black or white,most of tamil brahmins are dark skinned,i am a brahmin and i am dark skinned as well
the difference between india-uk and india-china now is that we have no dispute with uk but we have dispute with china,sure we still hate the british be we connot always be stuck in the past,its been more than 60years after independance most of the people living in india now have been born after independence

I am not saying you should hate anyone. Ideally anyway.

But I am questioning why you hate China so much, far more than you hate Britain, despite what actually happened.

Your defence minister called China your "number one enemy" and your news stations refer to Indian missiles as "China killers".

I can't imagine for one second, that you would say either of those things about Britain, even despite what they did to you. India's choice of targets has always been developing countries like China and Pakistan.

1971 was a victory for Hindustan and traitorous Bengalis this victory for Hindustan came after a thousand years of defeat. You should celebrate this victory every weekend of your life in spite of how easy it was to achieve it considering 800 miles of territorial separation and a civil war in progress.

thousand years of defeat?
maybe you should learn history from a proper source rather than pakistani textbooks

I am going to let a secret out about Indians hating Pakistan.

For Indians the Pakistanis are laughing material,. Why do you think you find so many Indians on PDF talking non sense? because we find them entertaining when we play this cyber wars when they hate on Indians.

Let me tell you something uve never heard on PDF... I might get banned for speaking the truth on this one..

Pakistani people consider you indians inferior,... submissive,white loving,gutless people fed nonsense by your media and the stupid indian troll renforce our views abt it... Also the most proud of any indian people ive seen on PDF are your sikhs who most of the time when you talk abt race etc like to boast of being different than other indians...

I myself thought tht we could create better ties with you indians... but i found out how wrong i was.... i see indians abusing,celebration deaths n destruction...

Me or any other Pakistani has no interest in your country india except for IOK..... If God gave us a choice we would love to swap maldives,sri lanka or any other country as our neighbour instead of you indians.

I am not saying you should hate anyone. Ideally anyway.

But I am questioning why you hate China so much, far more than you hate Britain, despite what actually happened.

Your defence minister called China your "number one enemy" and your news stations refer to Indian missiles as "China killers".

I can't imagine for one second, that you would say either of those things about Britain, even despite what they did to you. India's choice of targets has always been developing countries like China and Pakistan.

britain is no longer a threat to india,britain cannot attack india except by a nuke,china with the border dispute is a threat to india and has the biggest army in the world
pakistan is a different issue

If the PLA really wanted to they could have occupied many parts of NE Hind in the 1962 war. They could have even taken Sikkim and other provinces, many of which were poorly defended.

Let me tell you something uve never heard on PDF... I might get banned for speaking the truth on this one..

Pakistani people consider you indians inferior,... submissive,white loving,gutless people fed nonsense by your media and the stupid indian troll renforce our views abt it... Also the most proud of any indian people ive seen on PDF are your sikhs who most of the time when you talk abt race etc like to boast of being different than other indians...

I myself thought tht we could create better ties with you indians... but i found out how wrong i was.... i see indians abusing,celebration deaths n destruction...

Me or any other Pakistani has no interest in your country india except for IOK..... If God gave us a choice we would love to swap maldives,sri lanka or any other country as our neighbour instead of you indians.

for being gutless you country never had any upper hand in any war,shame :lol:
we didnot capture pakistani side of mountain posts cowardly with no indian army around to protect it,while pakistan did that
we are not interested in pakistan in anyways we would love to swap it with another country anyday even with somalia
and who care what pakistanis consider indians,like we give any rats a** to it

Living next to India is like living next to Africa. Countries neighboring this "Africa" must guard their borders tightly keep the "Africa" contained.

for being gutless you country never had any upper hand in any war,shame :lol:
we didnot capture pakistani side of mountain posts cowardly with no indian army around to protect it,while pakistan did that
we are not interested in pakistan in anyways we would love to swap it with another country anyday even with somalia
and who care what pakistanis consider indians,like we give any rats a** to it

Review the papers of 48,65 i wonder why ur shashtri died in tashkent..i wonder who shot one third of indian airforce out of the sky... wonder why india doesnt celebrate it.. 71 was hardly a true victory... as for kargil we know who climbed cowardly in 84...

As for rats a$$ you guys know better... i stand by my opinion.

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

Living next to India is like living next to Africa. Countries neighboring this "Africa" must guard their borders tightly keep the "Africa" contained.

Worse...............

Back
Top Bottom