What's new

Did India gave it up too easily??

Indian army fought valiantly to the last man as seen with Shaheed Joginder Singh and Shaheed Shaitan Singh,

Joginder singh's platoon only fell when they're ammunition depleted they killed dozens of Chinese soldiers

Nehru was a bastard he screwed us over by initiating a forward policy without sending troops for a possible altercation he made the nation lose a war and is responsible for India's developing status by putting that license raj system in effect.

its simple in this expression if your going to slap someone (forward policy) put your hands up after rather than hopelessly leaving them down

I don't believe you for one second. :lol:

It was your own DEFENCE MINISTER who said that China was your #1 enemy. :disagree:

Look at any Indian news channel or newspaper, they are all scaremongering about either China or Pakistan.

Look, even this missile is described as the "China killer":

Indian ICBM Agni 5 China Killer - YouTube

As the other Indian guy says we don't hate you.
We simply feel that you are pathetic and crying for attention in the world by projecting yourself as flag bearer of your imaginary war of WEST vs REST.
That's the truth.

I don't believe you for one second. :lol:

It was your own DEFENCE MINISTER who said that China was your #1 enemy. :disagree:

Look at any Indian news channel or newspaper, they are all scaremongering about either China or Pakistan.

Look, even this missile is described as the "China killer":

I told you that China is described in those terms only in defence circles. That was a defence reporter doing his job trying to sensationalise things. In any other part of society, can you find any China hatred? Since you are on a defence forum, it may not occur to you, but India has a lot more preoccupations than just defence. Can you take a look at our culture, films (non war related ones), literature, or any aspect of our society and point out any anti china hatred?

And can you tell me where AK Antony described China as the number one enemy? He would have lost his job the next day. Maybe he said number one threat. Or maybe a former defence minister now in the opposition.

Anywya now its upto you. If you want to keep saying we all hate you, be my guest - I have told what we feel, and if you think you know our feelings better than we do, keep saying it. It shows your mentality more than ours.

As the other Indian guy says we don't hate you.
We simply feel that you are pathetic and crying for attention in the world by projecting yourself as flag bearer of your imaginary war of WEST vs REST.
That's the truth.

It is not "the West versus the Rest". :lol:

In fact, our biggest customers are from the West (Europe and USA).

It is about developing countries like India, who want to leave their peer group to try and join the "cooler kids" (former colonialists). They forgive the British in a heartbeat, yet they cry and scream all day long about China and Pakistan... their fellow developing countries.

Most developing countries, especially those who had a history of being exploited by colonialism, will want to stick together.

Indians on the other hand, they are always looking for the affection of the former colonial powers (the West).

Like in school, when one guy wants to leave his group, in order to join the "cooler kids".

So even though the British did so much to you, Indians will always hate their neighbours first (Chinese and Pakistanis), and forgive the West without a second thought.

We forgive you on a daily basis for being stupid on forums like PDF by letting it out(weird fantasies) on your own unprovoked.:china:

CD the British Imperialistic ways were not as brutal as compared to the Japanese now let me ask you this do you forgive the Japanese a developed country?

IAnd can you tell me where AK Antony described China as the number one enemy? He would have lost his job the next day. Maybe he said number one threat. Or maybe a former defence minister now in the opposition.

LOL, so clearly you know exactly who said it.

But just for reference, I will quote from a neutral source:

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Fernandes: Popular but controversial minister

Following the nuclear tests, Mr Fernandes caused a diplomatic rift with China, which he described as India's "enemy number one."

These are called "self-fulfilling prophecies".

It is about developing countries like India, who want to leave their peer group to try and join the "cooler kids" (former colonialists). They forgive the British in a heartbeat, yet they cry and scream all day long about China and Pakistan... their fellow developing countries.

India has major hostilites with exactly one country, and that is pakistan. In military aspects, we also have some tensions with China, and a desire to never let 1962 happen again. Other than that we have friendly relations with all our neighbours, and others. Sri lanka, Nepal, Bhutan. All the arab states. The jewish state. The african states. The east asian states. So if you think this is a white versus non white thing for us, you are just plain wrong.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

LOL, so clearly you know exactly who said it.

But just for reference, I will quote from a neutral source:

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Fernandes: Popular but controversial minister

These are called "self-fulfilling prophecies".

There is a reason the word controversial was included in the heading. Because that is controversial. And I will repeat one last time - most Indians know close to zilch about china, there is no anti china hatred here. Keep making the accusation if it makes you feel better. Or maybe for once learn to listen rather than speak.

And you should check up what self fulfilling prophecy means. Or even what prophecy means.

CD the British Imperialistic ways were not as brutal as compared to the Japanese now let me ask you this do you forgive the Japanese a developed country?

Obviously not. Even someone who knows nothing about politics can tell you that. :lol:

And we don't suck up to the Japanese like India does to the former colonialists in the West.

India's number one enemies, are always their fellow developing countries. Countries like China and Pakistan, who shared the same suffering at the hands of the colonial powers as they did.

As said (and i can't repeat my self again), we don't hate Pakistan or china. we simply have a very low opinion of both the states.

As you might guess both are very comparable and in the same league where people respect stupid regimes(CPC, military establishment in pak) and lame ideologies(Islamism and communism)
You both really are the same league.

As you might guess both are very comparable and in the same league where people respect stupid regimes(CPC, military establishment in pak) and lame ideologies(Islamism and communism)
You both really are the same league.

Thanks for backing up my point. :lol:

Obviously not. Even someone who knows nothing about politics can tell you that. :lol:

And we don't suck up to the Japanese like India does to the former colonialists in the West.

India's number one enemies, are always their fellow developing countries. Countries like China and Pakistan, who shared the same suffering at the hands of the colonial powers as they did.

What exactly do you want India to do, wage war against Britain? Having friendly relations is not sucking up. It's just civilised behaviour. We don't believe in permanently branding whites as enemies, like you want us to. From this it is clear who has racial prejudices.

I am done. As I said before, there is a limit to which I can keep saying "we don't hate you". I don't understand why that is something you don't want to accept. You can keep pretending that all Indians are China hating, white-only-loving racists. Oh well.

From my post #10

This clearly shows your cry for help as a nation. You are seeking the power the west wields on the world and even after doing exactly what they did(Industrialization, infrastructure building, wealth creation) you aren't getting enough attention or respect from the rest of world except Pakistan(North Korea may be). That's the reason you guys are crying foul at that other people, incidentally Indians here that they feel inferior about themselves and consider white people superior.

It's obvious from most of the Chinese trolls talking about west and India.

realize that India's gov't is a bunch of stooges under a western woman herself what do you expect? the people on the other hand do not suck up in fact we want a self sufficient nation where we can depend on ourselves and not others like the founder Gandhi envisioned but we lack the government to do such a thing hope is for the future on the other hand.

did China not need help from the west while it was at war with Imperial japan?

Back
Top Bottom