What's new

IAF scrambled jets 2-3 times in past weeks amid Chinese aggression: Report

You were just disappeared since Pak fauj is raping Pakistan with regime change and corruption. Suddenly you appeared as India and China has a little skirmish as always.
Take care of your own pants from Pak fauj.
India is doing great at every front. Be it economic, diplomatic or military.
In 2023, India is hosting 20 most powerful countries. What's Pakistan plan? Figure out how to beg more to buy bread? ?? Idiots.
You are like a dog gone mad and barking at it's owner.
Abey idiot.... You need a Pakistani forum to have any voice, any wonder despite your a&& being slapped red and pink by Pakistan ni Mods you keep returning here like a stray.
I was posting even when I was in Pakistan while enjoying some awesome information on how PAF slapped your Agni Pankh Patils black'n blue.
Pakistan's plan is to gather couple of hundred cows, feed them plenty of water and then take them up to LOC so your malnourished Haldi Daal fed soldiers can enjoy free cow cola... So get your bucket and run along.
Indians are said to be number one shop lifters in the world... Is that how you get your masala dosa.

He will not understand
@TopGun786
-Have you wondered why China’s J-20 4.5-gen fighter always flies with Luneburg lens
-1st of course to conceal its true signature
-But more importantly to save itself from humiliation
-J-20’s radar cross section (RCS) is 1-3 m2 putting it along with 4-gen fighter

One of the important aspects of 5th generation is stealth and heat signature ...a large part of this jets exhaust is exposed outside the body ..how can they even claim it's a stealth aircraft 🤦
Dude you surely does not know a dam thing about J20.
You only believe whatever those bakht youtubers and fancy tale teller feed you.
Who told you RCD of J20 is 1-3 m2?
Beleive me now I really feel sorry for you.

@The BrOkEn HeArT

Hey stray, Pakistani Mod ney teri fir say Lall kar di na. :lol:
Aub ja loser aur apna Abu ko talash kar aur Slumdog street mein sab ko bol.
Pakistanio ney tujey kesi laat mari.
But being the shameless creatures that you are, you will be sitting at the gate wagging your tail hoping some other Pakistani Mod will throw you some crumbs. Teri laal pichwarey ki mein ney screenshot rakh li hey.
Next time I will remind you of your worth.... LOSER.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom