What's new

DGISPR rejects India's claim on destruction of Noushera Posts

Oh the Mars migrants......all set up and captured in broad day light.... and the icing on the cake.....not a single return fire.
What can we do if PA chickened out in the face of ATGM barrage... Moreover i think the heavy lifting is done by "Non state actors", PA is just interested in property dealerships and kick backs.

I like how desperately you are trying. That itself says the real story. As I said before, lick your wounds and move on. Your guys are dead, infra destroyed and ego shattered. Now atleast don't make a fool of yourself.
Looks like the new M777 are doing a very good job.
Na man, it would have been a wonderful fireworks had those beauties unleashed. I am waiting for PINAKA MLRS to join the party.

Last edited:
Na man, it would have been a wonderful fireworks had those beauties unleashed. I am waiting for PINAKA MLRS to join the party.

Don't jump too much on these videos. Or else you would be whining about missing body parts in next few days.

Pinaka or M777 would get equal response. Don't let a random video made you forget that.

Why is it that evey time India starts firing and video is recorded, pakistan army soldiers in that lost or nearby posts don't reply?
Or why do India admit violation of cease fire and then start crying on soldiers killed?

Or why do Indians think their army tells them the truth about loc when they after some time suddenly tell them about 5000 DEAD soldiers at Loc?

Don't jump too much on these videos. Or else you would be whining about missing body parts in next few days.

Pinaka or M777 would get equal response. Don't let a random video made you forget that.
So you have graduated from Denial to Anger and then to Bargaining. Good you are making progress.

As for missing parts, what else can we expect from Barbarians and their clans. And as for equal reply, are you sure you don't have to borrow or something from your friends before that?

What can we do if PA chickened out in the face of ATGM barrage... Moreover i think the heavy lifting is done by "Non state actors", PA is just interested in property dealerships and kick backs.
We have all the brave Indian internet warriors here, who can't distinguish between gunfire and ATGMS.
As for PA chickened out, i guess when you lose your head, the brain also stops functioning.
Let me spoon feed you on how an ATGM streaks and blows up a Bharti bunker and brings the Tiranga down.

There has been nothing but claims for around 1000 years.... except for 1 or 2 unfortunate incidences

So you have graduated from Denial to Anger and then to Bargaining. Good you are making progress.

As for missing parts, what else can we expect from Barbarians and their clans. And as for equal reply, are you sure you don't have to borrow or something from your friends before that?

There was no denial on my part. I have seen similar kind of video many time from my side. I have seen many videos of Indian post getting blasted to pieces. So it is nothing new for me.

As for being barbarians. We only go barbarians to answer barbarians in the language they understand. And nothing is needed to borrow anything. All equipment is present and in place. You need to act like an idiot to be on its receiving end.

:lol: It was as expected.
Living in the state of denial helps their propoganda of fooling the entire 200 million population. A job they are performing very well since their existence.

A bullet or a mortar from a kaffir Hindu or a paindu Afghan can never hit the mighty PA.

Nobody is denial buddy. WE just disappointed with poor performance of IA with all its massive budget.

This is a fake video. Only video today shared by "mighty" Indian army is real since that video CD was immersed in Gaumutra before being release to media.

A bullet or a mortar from a kaffir Hindu or a paindu Afghan can never hit the mighty PA.

By the way paindu afghans have already chickened out. In case if you don't know it.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/cens...as-afghans-rant-and-rave.496993/#post-9500506

So if Indian army can shell civilian positions, and this means Indian army can shell your army positions too. And if there are videos coming out, then one has to accept that they are real footage. But ISPR all the time denies that nothing such sort happened. This is contradiction.

Well said. So as per ISPR, India shells civilian areas but does not hit Pak posts despite video proof issues by India.

That (further) erodes ISPR credibility.

Back
Top Bottom