What's new

DGISPR rejects India's claim on destruction of Noushera Posts

if you see the video posts are still intact. Indian army also claimed some demage to the post. Not destroyed.
More ever this firing is regular on LOC and many indian posts have been destroyed too along with some war booty.

Cause Indian Army give State Funerals to our Martyrs

And Indian Army publically declares mutilation of our soldiers and URI and Pathankot attacks

India Army also publically declares Surgical strikes and demolished Posts
i haven't seen the state funeral of those 4675 soldiers, who were just made numbers by your army. It's very easy to say 4675 soldiers killed at LOC during last few years.

Well said. So as per ISPR, India shells civilian areas but does not hit Pak posts despite video proof issues by India.

That (further) erodes ISPR credibility.
it's just one instance on LOC. Most of the firing by your army had not been shared with you.

i haven't seen the state funeral of those 4675 soldiers, who were just made numbers by your army. It's very easy to say 4675 soldiers killed at LOC during last few years.

Do give the source of this info.

For any particular Martyr just type in his name and 'State funeral' and you can google it

I think he was quoting the recent suicide bombers name.
oh ok, so you guys are going around calling random people suicide bombers. whats next you guys are going to start lynching people to death on pdf like you do in India.

ISPR 13th - Will give a befitting reply

ISPR 22nd may - False

After weeks of tall claims of retaliation and revenge and all that, all the mighty Indian could do was showing a video of destroying some random military posts and bunkers, something that both army do 365 days of the year at LOC.

Fitta muh on this mighty army and its tall claims.

Dude even you guys claimed to have killed 50 Afghan soldiers some days ago so its all in the game :D

Dear indians,

Many thanks for lifting our spirits again... we, Paks and Friends - as yours truly, needed some laughter.

Your friend Mr. Sharif had really had effect on us for his devotion to your mighty country.

One behalf of all of us, kindly, convey our gratitude for your mighty army for producing this Surgical Strike 2.0 video for us!

We really needed it!

Thanks a ton.... please, remain indians...never ever change....

Regards,

SPF

@Pakistan First , ah Young Pak, we must respect indian culture and ancient traditions... if they prefer fresh urine or dung cakes from their Mother Cow, then we must respect the Sons of the Cow!

Otherwise, they might be posting pictures of your beef/meat dishes or mango juice... you see? Living in a glass house kinda thing...

It is pitty that indian gov has not been truly respectful to their Living Goddess, their Mother Cow and has till now not offered Mother Cows urine or dung cakes at state dinners... you know PC leaders from foreign countries.... and if they want to do business with third biggest economy-india... then they will respect indian culture and traditions.... for sure.

I have requested @waz @Horus @WebMaster @The Eagle many a time to devote a dedicated place for the Holy Cow and the Sons of the Cow as show of respect in typical PDF tolerant policy.. Hope one day a Cow thread will be there for the Sons of the Cow.

One can only hope!

Indian Army never lies to the Nation with their claims. Unlike your amry which.....
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

the whole world laughed at your army when they lied to their own people about Surgical strikes

Do give the source of this info.

For any particular Martyr just type in his name and 'State funeral' and you can google it
Good joke. Ask any 2 year old kid near you.
By the way the news is easily available on defence.ok and Google.

Dude even you guys claimed to have killed 50 Afghan soldiers some days ago so its all in the game :D

The way Afghans have chickened out I won't be surprised if that is true. :)

ISPR 13th - Will give a befitting reply

ISPR 22nd may - False

And just few days ago their ambassador thanked is for immediate ceasefie on request.

I hope IA make it a habit of replying in this manner. Blast every post which facilitates infiltration across LoC.
But I hope they tell you about every thing happening at Loc so that you may know the consequences too.

ALWAYS Be Beware of an Army Officer who can impress you with his TALK :p:
what an idiotic answer but what should i expect from you because the logic you are taught in your schools
is the typical indian logic. For example

Question: What is the the color of the Apple?
Answer: The Mangoes are much sweeter than the Apricots

:rofl:

Indian Army never lies to the Nation with their claims. Unlike your amry which.....
Well read up the historic claims by your ISPR and then the books or statements by your retired generals living in UK.
http://creative.sulekha.com/increasing-rate-of-corruption-in-india-army_338675_blog

Just look how the camera is sitting on an ideal location, totally exposed and close to the bunker.
It's an ideal performance to be termed as second surgical strike.....the Indian way. [emoji38]
At 4th and 5th frame, what was fired, above the posts among the bushes?

Back
Top Bottom