What's new

DGISPR rejects India's claim on destruction of Noushera Posts

DG ISPR also rejected that had any idea of osama being there, but the americans were able to take osama out

Agreed

The funny part is, with repetition of these false claims, more and more Indians are beginning to see the truth behind Modi Sarkar's orchestrated hogwash.

It's Pakistan that has history of false claims and denial. Operation Neptune Spear exposed the double standards of Pakistani Army.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

the whole world laughed at your army when they lied to their own people about Surgical strikes
CNN neither supported Pakistani views nor endorsed the Indian claims of surgical strikes. Don't know what you are trying to prove with that video.

It is a funny situation when you see Indian army and its touts in media act desperately to save face.

As per Indian army claims:

1. Beheading of 2 Indian soldiers happened in Krishna ghati sector
2. 3 Indian soldiers of Nepali origin were killed in fight with infiltrators in Nowgam sector
3 But Indian army responds to Pakistani support to infiltration in Nowshera sector

Makes no sense overall :lol:

Please read this article. https://swarajyamag.com/defence/the-downside-of-bat-actions

How he died though? In which attack? Didn't read about it either.
The last time when a Hindu soldier was killed hilal magazine gave full details and acknowledged his sacrifice.
It will happen. This time too. But many Kara s who died in I OK and LOC have never been even named DEAD only represented by number 4675.

Why should I read Indian source and the one who know about second in do China war and kargil 2

And one thing more. Fence on loc is against sinks aggreement and if we want to we can destroy it and not allow you to rebuild it,

From 10 may to 15 may many Indian jawans did suicide and many were killed by freedom fighters .
But it's one of saving honour.

It is a WIN WIN for both the countries

We are happy that Indian Army is claiming from the roof top that they have Bombed the $hit out of you.

While you are happy that your ISPR is claiming that Indians are lying :omghaha:
yup

and we can't stop laughing at how much you indians and ur civil government and military lie to your 1.6 billion poor souls :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

what an idiotic analogy

:rofl:

I wish you knew that Good Soldiers are rarely good talkers, they obey and attack

Good talkers just make you feel good. feeling good aren't you ?
SO you are saying a lying soldier is a good soldier? :hitwall:

CNN neither supported Pakistani views nor endorsed the Indian claims of surgical strikes. Don't know what you are trying to prove with that video.
um watch the video again pal and then come repeat the same narrative

the video is basically just short of calling indians claims as lies, hence why they are reporting from 3 out 5 sites india had claimed to carried our surgical strikes the night before.

The last time when a Hindu soldier was killed hilal magazine gave full details and acknowledged his sacrifice.
It will happen. This time too. But many Kara s who died in I OK and LOC have never been even named DEAD only represented by number 4675.
So you don't know how he died, in which attack or accident? Is there absolutely no news beside him being dead in waziristan?

So you don't know how he died, in which attack or accident? Is there absolutely no news beside him being dead in waziristan?
I don't remember. I read it on face book.

But what's the reason for so much interest in our man?

Both countries regularly destroy each others check posts./ What's new about it? DGISPR tweet may be more about rejecting firing on IOK civilians claims.

Please accept our fake congrads on your fake victory....

Back
Top Bottom