What's new

DGISPR rejects India's claim on destruction of Noushera Posts

This video was shared by your media few days back as well. How many times will you guys show the same video over and over again.
And I can tell you one thing this video is not true tactically . In noushera sector we are leading the Indians means we are on height and India is on lower level then how come in video you are showing we are in lower level. Thats why we are always retaliting in that sector to hit India hard whenever they are voilating other sectors. Really Indian propaganda knows no limit.
@wazz @The Eagle @mods @PaklovesTurkiye @Areesh we will now allow indian propaganda here?

Blatant lies.... Indian Army is not capable of such strikes nor they have fire power to do so....Let's move on friends....
Ohh sir jee in noushera sector we are leading your army. We are on heights and you are below. That's why we hit this sector whenever you violates cease fire in other sectors. Now tell me how come you have struck the posts that are min. 100-150m above then you?

Ohh sir jee in noushera sector we are leading your army. We are on heights and you are below. That's why we hit this sector whenever you violates cease fire in other sectors. Now tell me how come you have struck the posts that are min. 100-150m above then you
It's a lie I told you....... But if you find time do check kargil videos.... You may get an answer....

It's a lie I told you....... But if you find time do check kargil videos.... You may get an answer....
its 2017 buddy, kargil happened nearly 2 decades ago dont know why you have to derail the conversations and talk about Kargil.

This was expected, when someone want something extra ordinary which he not capable off,
for Information only: ISPR can delete Tweet anytime.you guys already had this experience few days before. and also you never accept reality. neither in 71 nor in kargil or not even on ICJ.
How you victorious in kargil? Handful mujahideens snatched entire kargil hils from your might army in few hours which you able to getback 75% of it after suffering thousands of casualties, 25% of kargil hils are still holding by pak army.lol how you claim this victory?

Lol yeah right . And you have used 120mm long range artillery . And our artillery division were playing guli danda. You even know how much massive retaliation from Pakistan side would be if you had claimed that you have destroyed our post. And in each post there are 15-20 soldiers . Do you think Army will hide them? And even if I accept Everything the sector your Military has mentioned proved the authenticity of this claim.

Ya i am perplexed by Pakistani reason too. Please refer to the windbag below.

Ya I did see how an ATGM attack looks, I also inferred that the attack on the pig pen on Pakistani territory was by small arms fire. I again noticed that it was even not able to Handel that.

And for the article the author says everything that he was paid to say. India is free country everyone is free to speak, no matter how retarded he is, just like our Retarded Sheikh Abdul Rasheed. Plus his credibility is as good as a dead terrorist.

Rest is just blabbering of a shocked helpless pig watching his fellow pigs being martyred and his country refusing even to acknowledge the sacrifice. And the best part is, as ISPR says nothing happened, we can continue doing nothing. That's how bacon is made.
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ng-loc-in-pak-firing-since-2001-army-3738096/

This video was shared by your media few days back as well. How many times will you guys show the same video over and over again.
And I can tell you one thing this video is not true tactically . In noushera sector we are leading the Indians means we are on height and India is on lower level then how come in video you are showing we are in lower level. Thats why we are always retaliting in that sector to hit India hard whenever they are voilating other sectors. Really Indian propaganda knows no limit.
@wazz @The Eagle @mods @PaklovesTurkiye @Areesh we will now allow indian propaganda here?

Ohh sir jee in noushera sector we are leading your army. We are on heights and you are below. That's why we hit this sector whenever you violates cease fire in other sectors. Now tell me how come you have struck the posts that are min. 100-150m above then you?
Actually nousera is the only sector along loc where Indian bases are in high altitude than Pakistani bases.Go ..Google earth n check the levels.

Actually nousera is the only sector along loc where Indian bases are in high altitude than Pakistani bases.Go ..Google earth n check the levels.
I don't know which nowshera sector you are talking about or if you are confusing nowshera with Pandu and kamalkot.
If that was the case then mortor shells would not land on your civilian population and the schools would not been closed in that sector.

Video may be true but post was still intact.
We secondly many posts from both sides are destroyed regularly but no body make it public. It's first time politics was done on loc issue.
Firing during last many days was normal and if I am not wrong many Indian soldiers were reported injured. Doesn't this mean that equal response is given.

Post is pulverized according to that video.
Then PA should also release some videos

In other news Indian stock markets take a nose dive after investors watched Indian Army' bragging videos about destroying Pakistani posts.

Back
Top Bottom