What's new

DGISPR rejects India's claim on destruction of Noushera Posts

I don't understand what India wants! Indian media was celebrating today as if they climb mount Everest.these kind of things often happens on loc and videos are usually some days old.there are usually escape paths.soldiers use it when first mortar of enemy hits the bunker. There might be other tricks as well.India and Pakistan must stop this now.India must realize that they are dealing kulbhushan case with Pakistan.this kind of aggression might be a disaster for India itself.looks like they want kulbhushan to be executed soon.they are challenging Pakistan not only on loc but on yadhav case as well.

Lol yeah right . And you have used 120mm long range artillery . And our artillery division were playing guli danda. You even know how much massive retaliation from Pakistan side would be if you had claimed that you have destroyed our post. And in each post there are 15-20 soldiers . Do you think Army will hide them? And even if I accept Everything the sector your Military has mentioned proved the authenticity of this claim.
You have not understood the reason behind this release..... Those senior members here will be able to tell you why....I will not

You have not understood the reason behind this release..... Those senior members here will be able to tell you why....I will not
@Zarvan @Spring Onion @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER Can you guys please elaborate what is the secret of this release? And how come India is able to hit our post in sector where we are leading their military i.e. we are in top and they are down?

Just look how the camera is sitting on an ideal location, totally exposed and close to the bunker.
It's an ideal performance to be termed as second surgical strike.....the Indian way. :lol:

The giveaway is the PAK does NOT have the high ground in that sector. Yet you see a mountain rising in the back. Morons all around.

Post is pulverized according to that video.
Then PA should also release some videos
Dude the same video was released one or two weeks back on times of India I saw it myself. How many times will you release the same video over and over again? And the video shows that you are leading us in nowshera sector. Where as in reality we are leading your Military in that sector. This show how much real your military claim is.

Immigrant Baboons on this forum will continue to jump hysterically as it's in their DNA to do so. They will create a ruckus, spread their excretions and infest the whole place wherever they go. Defence.pk is the latest victim of their infestation and the gatekeepers (Admin/Mods) of this forum have failed to keep this place clean and tidy.

This place needs a surgery to bring remove these germs from the forum, else if the infection spreads and becomes out of control, we might need an amputation.

Immigrant Baboons on this forum will continue to jump hysterically as it's in their DNA to do so. They will create a ruckus, spread their excretions and infest the whole place wherever they go. Defence.pk is the latest victim of their infestation and the gatekeepers (Admin/Mods) of this forum have failed to keep this place clean and tidy.

This place needs a surgery to bring remove these germs from the forum, else if the infection spreads and becomes out of control, we might need an amputation.
I think none of them ever visited LOC single time in their lives or had any prior military experience or knowledge. That's why they would listen to any bullshit their military will feed them. I can bet that half of the Indian here can't even tell the names of sectors and sub sectors in LOC.

ALWAYS Be Beware of an Army Officer who can impress you with his TALK :p:
I like the soldiers who speak the truth and there are plenty in indian army... and i thin your coward army has killed him for speaking the truth

@Zarvan @Spring Onion @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER Can you guys please elaborate what is the secret of this release? And how come India is able to hit our post in sector where we are leading their military i.e. we are in top and they are down?
The video is big BullShi#. It's most likely a training session video and same kind of thing is released by Pakistan yesterday. The lie of surgical strike and this shows Indian Armed Forces are in no position to fight thus resorting to lies to calm down public anger

All bhartis know is how to lie bollywood style & troll while shitting out their dippers, jabronis.

It is a part of a deception plan. India will launch their offensive along a front which has not been used by them till now to achieve total surprise.

This video was shared by your media few days back as well. How many times will you guys show the same video over and over again.
And I can tell you one thing this video is not true tactically . In noushera sector we are leading the Indians means we are on height and India is on lower level then how come in video you are showing we are in lower level. Thats why we are always retaliting in that sector to hit India hard whenever they are voilating other sectors. Really Indian propaganda knows no limit.
@wazz @The Eagle @mods @PaklovesTurkiye @Areesh we will now allow indian propaganda here?

http://www.firstpost.com/india/army...rikes-jk-mla-sheikh-abdul-rashid-3036172.html

:D

Back
Top Bottom