What's new

DGISPR rejects India's claim on destruction of Noushera Posts

If your analytical power is challenged, I would ask you how they are similar footage?

Kindly see the vegetation around. The landscape shows summer vegetation and not winter. This probably means this has happened recently and not in November.

Video is similar since we have seen many such videos from Pakistani side destroying Indian posts and bunker.s It is nothing new.

After all tall claims of revenge, all we have now is a video of Indian army destroying Pakistani posts something both sides do all the time.

Do something new at least. With all that budget and numbers that you have, do something that is worth appreciable and you won't have to run back to 46 years old 71 war to save your face.

Video is similar since we have seen many such videos from Pakistani side destroying Indian posts and bunker.s It is nothing new.

After all tall claims of revenge, all we have now is a video of Indian army destroying Pakistani posts something both sides do all the time.

Do something new at least. With all that budget and numbers that you have, do something that is worth appreciable and you want have to run back to 46 years old 71 war to save your face.

So this means your Sartaj Ajiz was lying that India army was Shelling the towns? Please have one narrative.

So this means your Sartaj Ajiz was lying that India army was Shelling the towns? Please have one narrative.

Both sides shell each other. Nothing is new in that.

We can understand your frustration from losing yet another SU30MKI and that you're looking for support to vent out your steam...... and guess what, Podi Sarkar has just provided you another Surgically Fake News to serve your purpose.

then you are going offtopic ---- SU30MKI kha se aa gaya..yeah SU30MKI is lost. but we have enough inventory to tackle you guys so dont worry about SU30MKI.

then you are going offtopic ---- SU30MKI kha se aa gaya..yeah SU30MKI is lost. but we have enough inventory to tackle you guys so dont worry about SU30MKI.
News coming in that Chinese air defence shot it down for violating their air space.

Come to think of it, your IAF showed the balls to venture into Chinese territory and got it's balls blown in the sky.

India 'bombs Pakistan army posts' in Kashmir : BBC

_96169438_gettyimages-607526824.jpg

Image copyright AFP
India and Pakistan have disputed the Himalayan territory since independence in 1947

India's army says it bombed Pakistani army posts along the de facto border dividing the two countries in Kashmir.

Army spokesman Ashok Narula said the action had been taken to stop Pakistan's army from helping militants cross into Indian-administered Kashmir.

He told reporters that bringing down the number of militants in Kashmir would discourage local youths from taking up arms.

Pakistan denied any of its posts had been destroyed.

The Indian army spokesman did not specify when the Pakistani posts were targeted but said it was "recent, very recent".

Army footage purported to show the destruction of a Pakistani army post in the Nowshera sector, near the Line of Control (LoC) dividing the disputed territory.

Pakistan's army spokesman responded swiftly, rejecting India's account.

"The Indian claims of destroying Pakistani post along LoC in Nowshera Sec and firing by Pak Army on civilians across LoC are false," Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor said.

The Indian claims come amid deteriorating relations between the two countries over Kashmir and other issues.

Indian-administered Kashmir has seen an upsurge of violence over the last few months. India blames Pakistan for inciting the unrest, a claim Islamabad denies.

Disputed Kashmir is claimed by both countries in its entirety.

_91767638_kashmir_map624.png

India's Hindu nationalist BJP government has adopted a more assertive stance towards Pakistan since taking power three years ago. Both sides accuse each other of provocations.

On Monday, an Indian army officer who tied a local man to a jeep to stop protesters throwing stones at his convoy was given a commendation.

The army said the award was not linked to the incident, but the move is likely to anger many Kashmiris and Pakistanis.

Earlier, India's army chief said that civilians who had "helped" militants during gun battles or thrown stones at armed forces would be treated as terrorists.

This is not the first time that India has announced military action against Pakistan.

It said it had carried out "surgical strikes" along Kashmir's de facto border last September, a claim dismissed by Pakistan

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-40014165

see atleast we claim in the front of world. dum hain to lo badla and claim it like this way.
mods
lol at your innocence.

Did pakistan exist in 47 that it breaks India?

You broke your own country then just like bengalis did in 71. You both are same. :lol:

But when India broke Pakistan, we were a country and you were a country. Got it?
someone give this guy the donkey of the day award
apparently india didn't exist before 47

lol moroon

Why has it become a recurring thing that INDIA fails to provide any concrete evidence for it's heroics, every single time.

Just look how the camera is sitting on an ideal location, totally exposed and close to the bunker.
It's an ideal performance to be termed as second surgical strike.....the Indian way. :lol:
Ohh the innocence.... I hope none of you have ever heard of tele lenses or telescopes or spotting scopes or sniper scopes etc. I recommend coming out of stone age...

Both sides shell each other. Nothing is new in that.

They might, but sartaj Aziz was lying about India shelling the towns. India was shelling the launch pads, as show in the photo.
And I don't know if you have noticed, IA has for the first time released a video or photo of assault instead through middle men.

Then your priorities should be to educate your fellow Indians and not herd them with pictures or videos.
National Pride is not like a 9 to 12 theater but a 24hr voodoo.
I think you got my drift the wrong way. I was talking about the public on PDF...

News coming in that Chinese air defence shot it down for violating their air space.

Come to think of it, your IAF showed the balls to venture into Chinese territory and got it's balls blown in the sky.

you nailed man, I know it , will do chest thumping on behalf of China. everytime everywhere is china in your mind, ur country and your media. khud bhi kuch karo? 1-2 SU30MKI shot down karo? and claim it in front of world?

anyways i do not have news about SU30MKI. what exactly happened, it is not clear.

Back
Top Bottom