What's new

DGISPR rejects India's claim on destruction of Noushera Posts

you nailed man, I know it , will do chest thumping on behalf of China. everytime everywhere is china in your mind, ur country and your media. khud bhi kuch karo? 1-2 SU30MKI shot down karo? and claim it in front of world?

anyways i do not have news about SU30MKI. what exactly happened, it is not clear.

Muhammad Mahmood Alam - Wikipedia
Google that name and go in another depression.

They might, but sartaj Aziz was lying about India shelling the towns. India was shelling the launch pads, as show in the photo.
And I don't know if you have noticed, IA has for the first time released a video or photo of assault instead through middle men.

India shells civilians deliberately. Sartaj Aziz was right.

IA is saving face after tall claims after May 1 incident. We understand their position.

Maybe because India doesn't have solid evidence like Pakistan has provided in UN

View attachment 398762
That was some solid proof isn't it? And with the recent performance of Pakistani lawyers in Hauge, we know the outcomes of all future proof submital in UN. I seriously think second yr engineering students have better change getting away with their submissions than that guy.

India shells civilians deliberately. Sartaj Aziz was right.

IA is saving face after tall claims after May 1 incident. We understand their position.

So if Indian army can shell civilian positions, and this means Indian army can shell your army positions too. And if there are videos coming out, then one has to accept that they are real footage. But ISPR all the time denies that nothing such sort happened. This is contradiction.

I pulled it out of the cow's arse video of which I posted above. Go refer.
As always nothing to show for as usual. Bas tumhari bakxhodi yehi chalti hai, baki duniya to puchti bhi nahi hai. Dekh liya na Hauge me kaya hua.. age bhi hoga dhayan se dekhna.

So if Indian army can shell civilian positions, and this means Indian army can shell your army positions too. And if there are videos coming out, then one has to accept that they are real footage. But ISPR all the time denies that nothing such sort happened. This is contradiction.

ISPR might be right. This is might be old videos. IA can be right too.

The thing is mighty Indian army isn't sharing anything new with all the tall claims of revenge and all that.

This video is made by indian army media cell to clam down indian kids and voters who demanding for war:victory::victory:, like as they did surgical strikes. :omghaha:

ISPR might be right. This is might be old videos. IA can be right too.

The thing is mighty Indian army isn't sharing anything new with all the tall claims of revenge and all that.

I am only pointing towards contradictions.

And I am sure, ISPR will release some video now.

I think it's blessings in disguise, karte raho mortar strikes on their armed infrastructure. They will lie through their teeth that something like that happened keeping the local population happy but will lick their wounds in private. As nothing has happened, Pakistan cannot cry infront of the world stage, keeping India's soft power image intact. It's like getting away with a crime scott free.

Ohh the innocence.... I hope none of you have ever heard of tele lenses or telescopes or spotting scopes or sniper scopes etc. I recommend coming out of stone age...
Oh the Mars migrants......all set up and captured in broad day light.... and the icing on the cake.....not a single return fire. The almost non duration between sound and impact also reveals the proximity to the bunker.

I am only pointing towards contradictions.

And I am sure, ISPR will release some video now.

ISPR contradictions are far smaller and subtle than Indian contradictions after their surgical strike claims.

I don't think ISPR would release any new video. Internet is already full of such videos.

Back
Top Bottom