What's new

DGISPR rejects India's claim on destruction of Noushera Posts

see atleast we claim in the front of world. dum hain to lo badla and claim it like this way.

okay, you can go off topic every second. but if any indian give example, then it is troll and off topic. This is called you guy democracy and freedom of speech

Hey Indian immigrant. This is a PAKISTANI (defence) forum where YOU are an IMMIGRANT. Behave like one.

And in case you don't like the air here, go back to the #$%$ where you came from.

Hey Indian immigrant. This is a PAKISTANI (defence) forum where YOU are an IMMIGRANT. Behave like one.

And in case you don't like the air here, go back to the #$%$ where you came from.
And you say Indians are treating minorities poorly... can't even digest a post, your country can only dream about hosting the thousands of diverse people from different origins. That's India. And I am proud of our diversity, something that you may never be able to say.

exactly this words makes you different from rest of world

Their army knows strikes did happen and this is why Sartaj Ajiz was asked to made statement that India is targeting civilians across LOC. The actual fact was, India was targeting their platforms used to launch terro outfits into India.
And now you see the photos and video is indeed awaited.

The barracks below in the footage are not civilian structures. They are army barracks

GFecNeH.png

So, did you indiots find that multi million dollar fighter jet you lost this morning? or do you still have no clue where it went.

What idiots!!!

I am guessing this fake news (LOC mortar fire) is to serve as a distraction from your IAF's morning blunder.

It means you still don't believe that Pakistanis ripped apart India 70 years back and tore out PAKISTAN out of it's belly. A force one-seventh the size of India carved out Pakistan for themselves 7 decades ago.
Hey @Sully3 I know you guys get selective blindness when it comes to facts and figure, let me point out the start of off topic posts...
Post reported for going off topic

secondly when you talk about 71 please also talk about Aksai Chin and how China bullied you out of your own country in 61. you still haven't got an inch back yet.

I am sorry if they need a video to be satisfied. Why don't they trust their Army when it says it carried out an alleged surgical strike in Pakistan violating LoC?
Bcoz in India we follow a system of checks and balances. That's where you need proof. Also some people have not grown out of school, cannot process information without pictures. That's why we post pictures.

Indians also.defeated babur and ghori
Barbarians. And the descendent of the same are now begging to get treated in the same country they plundered.
keep on loosing territory? can you back this up with some sort of facts and figures or are u just lying as its your national hobby to lie.
Buy a map and look for a region between West Bengal and Tripura. Next buy a history book printed outside Pakistan and search how that region came into being as an independent country....

Their army knows strikes did happen and this is why Sartaj Ajiz was asked to made statement that India is targeting civilians across LOC. The actual fact was, India was targeting their platforms used to launch terro outfits into India.

The barracks below in the footage are not civilian structures. They are army barracks

View attachment 398757

Good. Finally you did something. It was getting boring to see Pakistan bombing Indian posts and bunkers all the time in similar videos and picture.

keep on loosing territory? can you back this up with some sort of facts and figures or are u just lying as its your national hobby to lie.

and your logic is so absurd as India has lost 2 whole countries since 47, where as pakistan has lost one.

lol at your innocence.

Did pakistan exist in 47 that it breaks India?

You broke your own country then just like bengalis did in 71. You both are same. :lol:

But when India broke Pakistan, we were a country and you were a country. Got it?

anyways, thank you for your fine words.

and also congrats for claiming PDF. and yes i agreed, PDF is pakistani forum. unlike not kashmir
We can understand your frustration from losing yet another SU30MKI and that you're looking for support to vent out your steam...... and guess what, Podi Sarkar has just provided you another Surgically Fake News to serve your purpose.

Hey @Sully3 I know you guys get selective blindness when it comes to facts and figure, let me point out the start of off topic posts...

Bcoz in India we follow a system of checks and balances. That's where you need proof. Also some people have not grown out of school, cannot process information without pictures. That's why we post pictures.

Barbarians. And the descendent of the same are now begging to get treated in the same country they plundered.
Buy a map and look for a region between West Bengal and Tripura. Next buy a history book printed outside Pakistan and search how that region came into being as an independent country....

Then your priorities should be to educate your fellow Indians and not herd them with pictures or videos.
National Pride is not like a 9 to 12 theater but a 24hr voodoo.

View attachment 398757

instead of bashing on indians here and claiming it fake, they must questions ISPR & govt that India has guts to claim in front of world, actually inko india ki har baat fake lagti hain. and ye khud fake hain. saudi arbia mea jo hua wo sabney dekha, waha to india nahi tha. pahley inhoney or inki media nea hi kha tha nawaj is going to meet trump and so & so(sorry off the topic, but jaruri tha).

i do not know why thei silently beleive ISPR and govt. even after that deleting tweet episode.

sala india mea to leni kar detey hain modi ki or kadi ninda ki.

Good. Finally you did something. It was getting boring to see Pakistan bombing Indian posts and bunkers all the time in similar videos and picture.

If your analytical power is challenged, I would ask you how they are similar footage?

Kindly see the vegetation around. The landscape shows summer vegetation and not winter. This probably means this has happened recently and not in November.

Secondly, sartaj Ajiz has been proved wrong and he was bluffing about India targeting civilians.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom