What's new

DG ISPR press conference

So u r saying that among ten of thousands of personnal inducted they cant find the 1t to 25 generals who deserve to be general ?

Sorry then its not about the race but evaluation and promotion criteria ...

Lets speak the truth , the real reason of incompetent leadership is the corrupt system where people are promoted not based on competency and bravery but based on personal objectives ...

Same example, habeel and kabeel were son of same person but behave differently ... If your logic is right then pmln and ppp are right to make bilawal and meryam the PM as no matter what they do their father was PM ...

Bhai h ghulmama soch sy hum kab bahar ayn gy ...

There is no such this is born right or born capability ... If someone trained well due to his family history then he has to prove it and compete it from others ...
Let me ask you a question will you make a pet out of a Farrel dog or cat? will you ride a wild horse? no, you will not.
Similarly, when you give power to a third-class man whether it is army or civil he will be uncontrollable. corruption is not a problem for him because power and wealth will be his ultimate goal and he gives the middle finger to his reputation. A low-class guy will always use his intelligence for flattery to get the high post and once there he will appoint only corrupt thugs like him who will say yes sir as he himself did otherwise they are fired.
You see what happens when a low-class guy gets the power he destroys the whole culture and brings filth on top. a guy with a good family background will always care for his family's reputation. he will never be corrupt or use other means for promotion. so yaah family matters.

There is no doubt that this conference is a huge strategic mistake. They proved they are not politicians with DGISI's mental capacity and regular army training not being able to handle this complex issue. It is evident that DGISPR is nothing more than a typical typical military boy. Do not have any idea about how power dynamics work.
There is no doubt that this survey has put the final nail in their coffin. Now is the time for them to go back to the barracks and do what they were trained to do.

IMG_20221028_210906.jpg

Awarding someone based on family is against concept of justice, merit and even islam ...

Habeel and kabeel were son of same father ... Thats hostory man ...

If your father or uncle or grand father has done something good then they need to be praised ... Why u get benefit of that ?

If i take your word then we would havent got greatest heneral of the history salahuddin ayubi ... Or like of hazrat Bilal RA ...

Why r u giving examples of your fathers? Talk about yourself ... What u have done for Pakistan should matters for u and u should the respect and credit for that ...

I am not giving any personal remarks about u but the lesson of history ... Anyone who joined the british miltary ofrces to suppress to the locql was actually a traitor to the soil ... We can debate on that logically ... But as there is no argument against my statement you better resort to questioning my credentials ? Whatever my credentials it is based on my own expertise .... Its not like my father did something and based on his achievement i demand that i am superrior being ...

If your forefathers has done something for the country they deserve my respect but why u r saying that only you have the right to prove you bravery based on something done by your father ?
You are taking the edge of my argument and making it the thesis. You have tired me out. No point in arguing anymore.

Back
Top Bottom