What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sirf ye baat b nai ha. My wife to be is also my long time girlfriend of 5 years as well and since i told him that!!! He cant take it, it seems:rofl::rofl::rofl:

had the same reaction when Oscar told him he was dating a butt as well.

OMG!!! You are a big player I suppose. They are sweet, never seen full movies or even full videos songs of them though. :ashamed:

I prefer Priyamani, just because she is a native.

stay out of Kajal Agarwal bro.:butcher:
kajal-agarwal-in-chandamama-1-3.jpg

@Multani I got thread ban, I too agree Punjabi and Sindhi have same culture but not different from rest of north India. Infact, Punjabi and Hindi are so close, no two Indian languages are this much close. ;)

@farhan_9909 Pashtuns aren't indic people, its a fact Panini wasn't related to your people, first Pashtun tribe crosses Suleiman ranges in 9th century to settle in Gandhara.

@Multani I got thread ban, I too agree Punjabi and Sindhi have same culture but not different from rest of north India. Infact, Punjabi and Hindi are so close, no two Indian languages are this much close. ;)

@farhan_9909 Pashtuns aren't indic people, its a fact Panini wasn't related to your people, first Pashtun tribe crosses Suleiman ranges in 9th century to settle in Gandhara.

Yes nothing like "north india"

Punjabi / Sindhi / Kashmiri and KPK / Balochi are nothing like any part of north india

we have unique culture in our Punjab: Potohar, Derajat, South Punjab and our Majha region

kashmiris are not indian either

@save_ghenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom